Breakdown...

내 이름은.... 뭐지?..

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

Where am I? ..... Who are these people? .... Where are we going? ....

 

I was in this 'transporter' on the road. It seemed interesting, but who are these people? I just smiled, not knowing what to do. I'll just let these people take me where ever. I hope it's some place that's exciting! I can't wait to see where we're going, but even though I'm feeling all excited, I feel this... I feel like there's something about to just burst inside me.. It's painful. I felt something come down on my eye as the people heard me sniffle.

"I'm alright! Don't worry! Hehe! Where are we going, uhmm... people?"

They tried to look all happy and everything, but they looked... They looked horrified. Was there something behind me?
I looked back to see if there was something behind me, but there was nothing... I wonder what they're afraid of. My train of thought went back to the place we're gong to. I just sat in my seat and smiled happily. As soon as they saw my face, they turned to look at the other direction... What's wrong??

After a while of driving, we finally stopped. Once we did... I didn't know what in the world was going on. Their emotions and everything changed. Someone got out of the car, opened the door that was next to me, and fisted my hair making me fall out onto the floor in pain.

"Aghhh! It- It hurts!"

"This'll get rid of him for good, guys!"

They started dragging me into this building with my hair still in their hand. It hurts... Please....
Once we reached the building and headed in, I heard a lot of screams like kids. Some within the age of 5-17... Where am I?
I was continued being dragged by these people until I was in front of a desk... It looks bigger than the original what I see in other place we passed by... Wait... Who's we? ....

"We need to get rid of this kid! NOW!!"

"O-Ok.. P-Please fill in this form while I take the c-child in."

They let go of my hair, and I fell on the floor, first. Tears just kept flowing out as I sniffled and sniffled. The person who was with the 'people' came down and comforted me.

"Hi there. My name's Jaejoong... Are you alright?"

"-sniff-.. Nghh.. N-No..."

I hugged him, and he did the same.. Why? .. At least I felt comforted for now.. I need someone. He pet my hair like a puppy and took me inside this room with the other kids. He told me to go play with the other kids and left. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.. I want that person to be here...

Instead of playing with the other kids, I sat in a corner as I sunk my head in between my legs and chest. I want to be alone... I want someone.... But who? ... Who am I supposed to look for?.... I don't know.. Why not?..... Why am I forgetting everything? ... W-What... What is my name again?...... I don't know! Why!? Why!?! I shot up and turned around, punched the wall, and the other kids started to stare at me. I didn't turn to look at them, but I knew they were. I continued to punch the wall, hard. I was ranting my anger out on it.... Hitting it continuously.... Making them back away, scared of me...
I don't want this... I don't want it... Why?.. Why is this happening to me?.... Why!! I left my fist against the wall... Tears were falling from my eyes... I was raging with confusion and anger... Mixed emotions...  I looked to my fist to see it bleeding, and that blood was flowing on the wall... Leaking all the way to the floor.. Hehe.. It's like a puddle of strawberry juice... My tears weren't stopping.. Tears only fell, but no sound... My anger just kept boiling and boiling, making me punch the wall again to calm down. This time I punched the wall as hard as I could, and the wall shook slightly.

I was going through this pain for about thirty minutes now... It's hurting... I feel cold.. I feel... Tired... I looked down to my little puddle of blood on the carpet. It's now about the size of an oversized pillow... and that's a lot. I looked ay my fist... It's... It's so bloody.. Am... Am I shaking?
Before I could do anything else, I heard the door open. I looked to the side and saw a lady shocked and dropped her clipboard and papers. She didn't know what to do so she called over some people called 'staff'.. I think I've heard of that word before.... No.. I can't think anymore... I don't want to forget anything... What's happening to me!?! My rage came to me again, and my tears started to fall again and again... Falling uncontrollably. I was just silent.... It was quite... I punched the wall again to stop the silence.. I don't like it... Does this only happen to only me?.. I don't get what the hell's going on!! Someone tell me!!

The door opened again, this time with the person who hugged me back and other people I don't know. They all gasped and dragged me away from the wall. They put a wet towel on my hand, which turned red instantly and dragged me inside a room with no one. They set me down on a bed... They tried to make me look at them in the eye, but I refused to lift my head up to anyone of them... Right now, I only want the one person who hugged me... I want them.

I ignored the fact that they were yelling at me while some were just staring at me like I was crazy. One person was looking at a clipboard and showed it to the other people. They were whispering within one another.... Too bad that I could hear... I could hear. Every. Word. Spoken.

"Looks like those people from before gave us a crazy one." I clenched my fist making more blood flow from my fist.

"We should've just rejected them and say that we had no more room." I grind my teeth in anger.

"How long do we have to put up with this one?... I bet he's going to be a pain in the ." My veins started to pop out, making them very visible, and I finally snapped.

"Shut up...." They all turned to look at me.

"What did you say, boy?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!! IF YOU DON'T WANT A FREAK LIKE ME HERE THEN I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE!!!!"

I ran through the people and headed out the door. I heard them come chasing me, but as I left the crowd, I heard something that stung my heart.

"We need to avoid the kind of people like him.."

... Stupid people... They'll never understand me.... No one ever will!

I burst through the door and turned through the crowded streets.... I can live on my own!

 

-------------------------------------

 

I found myself in a park on a bench.... I felt lonely and stupid. I even started talking to myself.

"Hehe... Where in the world did I think I could even go? It's not like I'll just suddenly appear in a mansion and celebrate..."

"Or will you?" I was startled so I jumped back and looked to see who it was..... The person who was at the building with kids.... How come I can remember him but not anyone else?

"W-What are you doing here?" He looked at me puzzled, head tilted with those big doe eyes... They sparkled.... Pretty...

"I came here to adopt you." I was in confusion... What does adopt mean?.. I at least have to act like I know wh-

"I know you probably don't know what that means.. hehe. Well... It's basically like inviting you to live with me. Will you?"

I can't believe it.... Why? .. I want to be with someone... I want to be with him... Is he the only one who cares?...

"D-Do...... Do you care about me?" My eyes started getting puffy, getting ready to make the waterslide.

"Why would I not?" He came closer to me and hugged me like he did before in the building and so.... My waterslide went in full power.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm soooo sorry for not updating for the past couple of days. Family relatives keep visiting, so to mak it up to you wonderful people(: I'm going to be updating as much as possible for the rest of this week! I hope I won't disappoint you guys(:

Subscribe, comment, or even friend(: <333 I love you guys<3