vii. You Wanna Go?

Thirteen - 13

 

                Ailee grumbled as she trudged to school with Tyler and Devin beside her. Devin laughed,” Are you still tired?”

                Ailee nodded her head quickly, and Tyler snickered,” Someone didn’t get her beauty sleep.”

                Devin shrugged,” We had a busy day yesterday, don’t blame her. I fell asleep while waiting for you guys.”

                Ailee sent the two a warning glance before they entered the school. On the outside, they looked like fearless, scary creatures that came from another world. They were on completely different levels. Girls began to stare at Devin and Tyler, evaluating their looks and finally accepting the fact that they were handsome, but untouchable. They even began to call out,” Devin! Tyler! Over here! You guys are so cute!”

                Tyler gave the girls a side glance but then faced forward again and continued walking. The girls grumbled,” That Ailee girl isn’t even that pretty. Why are they with her?”

                The three were about to enter the school grounds, but were stopped by Jerald and his girlfriend, Min Yoon. Ailee raised an eyebrow, and Devin hissed,” What do you want?”

                Jerald glared back at Devin, and snarled,” We need to talk.”

                Tyler growled,” Why? We didn’t do anything to you.”

                Min Yoon boldly raised her voice,” You hurt my boyfriend. And we need to talk to all of you, especially you, Ailee.”

                Ailee only raised her eyebrow but kept her poker face steady. The rest of her brothers came to school shortly after. Jay snarled,” What do you guys want?”

                Jerald sighed and said darkly,” We need to talk. Where are the rest of you guys? I only see seven.”

                Aaron hissed,” They’re not here. They transferred out yesterday because they couldn’t stand your crappy school.”

                Kris put his hand on Aaron’s shoulder,” Aaron, stop.”

                Min Yoon and Jerald both seemed to be taken aback by Kris’ deep voice, but regained their composure. Jerald flicked his wrist and began to walk to the back of the school,” Follow me,”

                Darryl rolled his eyes and muttered,” Annoying.”

                Jerald’s hand twitched, but he didn’t say anything until he walked to the back of the school. It was just Min Yoon’s two closest friend, Jin-Jin and Yong-I.  Jin-Jin was trying her best to look badass, but failing at it. Yong-I was chewing bubblegum, and holding a baseball bat with her left hand. She too, failed at looking strong. Instead, the two looked frail and weak.

                Min Yoon smiled at the boys,” I want you to meet my two friends. Jin-Jin and Yong-I are their names. Don’t annoy them or they will beat you up.”

                Min Yoon glanced meaningfully at Ailee, who was looking bored. Jerald began to talk,” I want to teach you guys a lesson here. This is my school, I own this place.”

                Devin shrugged,” And?”

                Jerald clenched his fist,” I’m here to teach you a lesson, like I said. I own this school.”

                A group of people came out from the other side of the school. It was a group of twelve at least. Darryl glared at the strangers,” Well what do you want us to do?”

                Jerald smirked,” I knew it, you’re scared.”

                Tyler scoffed,” As if, Jerald. Or should I say, Park Taejin?”

                Jerald’s eyes widened for a second, but then he hissed,” Just don’t come crying to me later.”

                With a flick of Jerald’s wrist, the people charged, wanting to beat up the new transfer students. One of the students yelled,” We’ll show you whose boss around here!”

                Jay called,” Ailee, it’s your turn.”

                She shrugged, but waited for the people to come. The two girls, Jin-Jin and Yong-I stood with their baseball bats, staring at Ailee. Jin-Jin swung, and Ailee ducked and kicked Jin-Jin square in the face. Yong-I smashed the baseball bat down, and smirked, thinking she got Ailee. Ailee dodged the baseball bat, twisted around, and kicked Yong-I from behind. Min Yoon began to scream once again, going crazy over everything. The crowd of people stood there, shocked. One of the girls in the crowd began to advance towards Ailee. Ailee whirled around and punched the girl in the face, and then kicked another in the stomach. A few boys came towards her and she twisted one’s arm and twirled around him. She swung her arm into another boy’s stomach, and then kicked one in the shoulder. In a matter of a few seconds, the crowd had been knocked out or on the floor. Jerald and Min Yoon stood there, their mouths gaping open. Min Yoon whispered,” That was… graceful.”

                Ailee smirked, and then lifted her arm in farewell. She walked off with her brothers into the school. Jerald and Min Yoon exchanged looks, and Jerald said,” That was… amazing.”

                Min Yoon nodded with her eyes wide open,” She was… good. Really good. I can’t believe she took down all of them.”

               

                Ailee sat at the back of the classroom with Aaron on her right and Tyler on her left. Aaron snickered,” You just slammed your arm into his stomach and he fainted. What a weakling.”

                Tyler smirked,” I know right! Those girls tried to look tough but it didn’t work.”

                Ailee laughed,” It was boring. I finished it in at least 30 seconds.”

                Aaron nodded,” Yeah, I think you did actually. Those two idiots were all calling you graceful right after that battle. But that was the rockiest performance I’ve ever seen you do, Ailee.”

                She shrugged,” I didn’t want to waste my time on them.”

                Tyler smirked, and a bunch of girls began to squeal. Aaron rolled his eyes,” There’s a bunch of girls all over us right now. If you haven’t noticed, Kris and Jay have a lot of girls following them. Darryl has girls screaming over him every second, so do Tyler, Devin, and me.”

                Tyler shrugged,” I think Jay likes the attention. Not so sure about you or Devin now.”

                Ailee rolled her eyes, and the bell rang for class. The three continued chattering though, even if class started. Teacher Jang walked in the classroom and frowned as he heard talking inside the room, but then stopped once he saw Ailee, Tyler, and Aaron. One student raised his hand and asked,” Teacher Jang, why does it seem like you’re scared of those three new transfer students?”

                Teacher Jang shuddered really quickly, but then replied,” I’m not, Yoon Il-Jae.”

                Ailee scoffed in the background, and Tyler snickered along with her. Teacher Jang glared towards the back of the room,” I’m not scared of those new transfer students. In fact, I think that they’re disrespectful.”

                Aaron began to raise an eyebrow, his fury growing every second Teacher Jang spoke. One line that sent the three into rage was,” I’m not scared of those transfer students. They are illiterate students. They are not worthy of my teaching. Actually, they don’t even have the basics down yet. I don’t see why I have to waste my time on them.”

                Tyler shoved the desk and made a loud screech noise. Aaron slammed his palms onto the desk, creating a loud noise. Even Ailee was annoyed, and she stood up and kicked her desk to the middle of the room. The three transfers stood up, each having a menacing look on their face. Tyler began to advance down first. Aaron and Ailee followed with a sloppy, badass gait. Aaron slammed his hands onto Teacher Jang’s desk and leaned down to be face to face with him. The two others hovered over Teacher Jang with hostile glares. Aaron hissed,” Is this scary enough for you yet?”

                Teacher Jang calmly put his documents away in a folder,” No, in fact it is only convincing me that you are indeed, illiterate students.”

                Tyler grabbed Teacher Jang’s collar and lifted him up to be face to face with him. Tyler hissed,” Maybe you should reword yourself, shouldn’t you, Teacher Jang?”

                Teacher Jang continued with his uncaring tone,” No, I shan’t, Tyler. I believe my words are perfectly fine, unlike the vulgar language that young lady over there uses.”

                Ailee’s eyes slowly turned to Teacher Jang. A cold feeling seemed to seep into the room as she stared at him with emotionless eyes. She opened and everyone anticipated her words, having never heard her voice, nonetheless, her speak. Teacher Jang also felt it, the coldness from Ailee’s eyes. Ailee growled, her voice dangerously low with a hint of anger,” We gave you three chances Teacher Jang.”

                Teacher Jang finally seemed to be scared. He whispered,” W-what’s going to happen?”

                She smirked,” It’s too late Teacher Jang. Three chances, that’s all you get.”

                Aaron slowly tilted his head, and continued in the same cold tone Ailee was using,” I thought you knew, Teacher Jang. Isn’t that right?”

                Teacher Jang slowly nodded, scared. Tyler glared at Teacher Jang,” If you knew, then why don’t you follow the rules!?”

                Tyler threw the teacher into the wall with one hand. A dent appeared in the walls as the teacher slid down from it. Aaron and Tyler exchanged looks with Ailee and walked out of the room.

[a/n Haha! They're like dementors (: LOLOL, if you're wondering why I'm updating so fast, it's because I've already prewritten this story, I'm just uploading it. My story isn't even done yet though, these few chapters have only really been introductions.]