Any ideas?

Awkward Love

 

Soon one week passed and I met Miyoung everyday at the train station. We talked about many things and I made her laugh quite a lot, much to my liking because her laugh sounded like music in my ears.

 

Right now it was morning and both of us were walking to the school's building from the train station. It was a silent walk, but the silence was comfortable, hence I decided to leave it that way. I secretly smiled while glancing over to her. She was very comfortable to be with and I enjoyed her company, but she seemed to be friendly with me in a rather normal way, meaning somehow she didn’t seem to have any romantic interest in me.

 

Maybe I could awaken some romantic feelings?

 

I managed to make almost all girls at my school squeal over me, so making one girl show some romantic interest in me shouldn’t be too hard, right?

 

Miyoung's voice made me snap out of my 'how to make her show interest in me'-thoughts, “If I remember correctly, your classroom is in the opposite direction, Kris,” she softly said.

 

I blinked several times, scanning my surroundings and realized that she was right- I had just followed Miyoung because I was so lost in my thoughts, not bothering about the fact that we were in different classes.

 

“Oh, you’re right. Guess I'm still a bit sleepy, huh?” I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed lightly.

 

“Guess so, too,” she chuckled along and the butterflies in my stomach flew a circle upon seeing that.

 

We quickly bid goodbye and I turned around and walked to my classroom with big paces. Ugh, I was just damned to get into embarrassing situations when I was with the girl I liked...

 

 

As I entered the classroom the girls stopped doing what they were doing and hid half of their faces behind their books to giggle, as usual.

 

I quickly found Luhan who was standing at the back of the classroom, talking to Xiumin about their next football game. I lazily greeted them, leaned against the wall and listened to their conversation.

 

I didn’t have any interest in football, honestly speaking. If anything, basketball; I had been the captain of the basketball club in middle school, but as I entered high school I decided to quit because of the tighter timetable.

 

Soon the teacher came and we all went back to our seats, and after a good twenty minutes of Maths I started to distract myself by looking out of the window.

 

I noticed a kitten cleaning her fur and a small smile formed on my lips. It was not only a kitten, but the kitten I once saved from falling from a tree. It was the end of my second year and I had been lazily strolling around in the school's courtyard when I noticed the kitten on the tree.

 

She was having problems with getting down and since I was quite tall I only had to reach out my hands in order to grab the branch and the kitten quickly jumped into my hands.

 

It's been long since I last saw her. Maybe I would bring her some milk later.

 

After a while my thoughts drifted away from the kitten, to Miyoung. I was thinking hard about how I could make her show interest and I guess my frown gave me away because all of a sudden Luhan, who sat next to me, tapped my back.

 

“You okay?” he whispered and I nodded half-heartedly, “Yeah.”

 

 

As soon as the break began, Luhan dragged me with him to our place in the courtyard. Lay and Tao were already sitting there.

 

“Okay, spill it,” was all Luhan said, a serious look in his eyes.

 

“Spill what?” I asked, frowning.

 

“C'mon, it's not everyday that our Wu Yi Fan is thinking so hard that he even forgets to put on his poker face.”

 

I had no arguments, he was right, and there's no escaping once Luhan is serious. So I quickly told them about Miyoung not showing any romantic interest in me.

 

And they laughed. Their. Heads. Off...

 

“Very helpful,” I mumbled, sitting back and opening my Cola can.

 

“Oh my god. I never thought the school's king Wu Yi Fan would ever have a problem like this. Hahahaha.” Tao laughed the hardest and I had the strong urge to hit him, but I was too lazy to get up from my sitting position.

 

“Same here,” Luhan and Lay commented at the same time, wiping away the tears that had formed from laughing too hard.

 

My friends are idiots, I know.

 

 

“Okay sorry. I think I’ve collected myself,” Lay cleared his throat.

 

“Now let's help our poor Kris to get that Miyoung,” he announced, clapping his hands together.

 

It was silent for a while because my friends were all squeezing their brains out for some useful ideas. I, on the other hand, just sat there, face-palming myself because the whole situation was so ridiculous.

 

“Ah I’ve got something,” our maknae called out. Everyone's attention was now on him.

 

“Someone bothers Miyoung, as in flirting with her to the max and dragging her somewhere, you know scaring her and stuff, then Kris saves her à la prince-style and voilà she falls for him,” he explained, seemingly very satisfied with his idea.

 

Everyone was silent until Luhan threw in, “That's stupid.”

 

“Do you have something better?” Tao asked back, crossing his arms. The elder shrugged his shoulder and blew a raspberry.

 

The break ended without us having any good plan and I shuffled back to my classroom. I paid attention during class, distracting me from our failed plans.

 

Maybe I should just wait, I thought.

 

 

Hey lovelies ;) 

Sorry, I didn't update for 5 days... I was very busy (having fun with my best friend XD sleepover and stuff) 

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter, though it was a bit boring, and I wanted to tell you guys that this fic is going to end soon ;) 1 or 2 chapters I think.

Ah and I wanted to tell you that I'll be away tomorrow, meaning totally away, no updates, so replies and yeah.. because we're visiting my aunt ^^

and I apologize for all the typos and stuff, I don't proof-read :'D