Why?

Awkward Love

 

Her big eyes were getting even bigger as she recognized me. I was about to turn around again and wanted to walk away when suddenly blood dripped out of her nose, which caused me to let out a small gasp. Immediately, an almost ridiculous thought crossed my mind.

 

Is my chest so hard?

 

Out of instinct I dashed forward and grabbed her shoulders, “Are you okay?” What a stupid question. Of course she wasn’t okay.

 

She blinked several times before touching her nose. Seconds later she had a tissue in her hand, dabbing her nose. “Yes, I'm okay.” She just started to walk away, but I grabbed her shoulder again.

 

“Are you sure you're okay?” I asked, sounding unsure. In my whole life I never had nosebleed, so I didn’t know about the condition of one's body when having nosebleed.

 

“Yes,” she mumbled almost incomprehensible before starting to walk away again. She didn’t look too good, a bit too pale for my liking. Maybe she was sick? Or did the nosebleed cause her too much loss of blood? Will she faint?

 

I felt a bit dizzy from all those questions flooding my mind and my worry grew with every new question. I didn’t even know why I was so worried about a stranger. Maybe I just felt a bit responsible since I had caused the nosebleed?

 

“Are you really sure? Don’t you want me to take you to the infirmary?” I asked loudly at first, but my voice was getting more quiet with each word.

 

She turned around, still looking very pale.

 

Again that judging gaze of hers, the one doubting my sanity. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

 

“I am very sure,” she emphasized every word, again as if she was talking to a retard. Wonderful, that girl probably thought of me as a retard now.

 

Wait, when did I start caring about what people, especially girls, thought of me?

 

My thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly collapsed right in front of my eyes. I immediately reached out and caught her small body before it touched the dirty ground.

 

Something in me was very eager to catch her, I didn’t know why.

 

 

So much for her being very sure that she's okay. What a stubborn girl, I thought, carrying her in bridal style since I had no other idea of how to carry her to the infirmary.

 

As I walked through the school's corridor, I caught even more attention than usually. I admit, it is indeed random to carry someone in bridal style through the school.

 

Soon a crowd formed around me, asking me what had happened and who that girl was. I quickly told them that she had fainted and I just happened to be around, excluding the nosebleed part.

 

The girls started to squeal even harder than usual, babbling something about 'princes' and whatsoever.

 

I just concentrated on bringing her to the infirmary and sighed relieved as the students had to go back to their classrooms because they still had classes, while I was free.

 

Calling for the school's nurse, I opened the door, but no one was there. Slightly confused, I laid her on the bed and sat on the chair next to it.

 

Since I was free for the rest of the day, I decided to sit here and wait for her to wake up. In fact, I was responsible for her condition right now, so it was also a sop to my bad conscience.

 

I unconsciously watched her sleep for quite a while. Now that I looked at her precisely, she was actually very pretty. Not pretty as in y or gorgeous, but rather soft and cute. She looked like she wouldn’t harm a fly.

 

White, soft-looking skin, red lips and her long lashes made her look so innocent. I leaned forward, my face now very close to hers and continued to watch her.

 

Her lashes were not only long, but also had a beautiful shape. I gasped as her eyelids suddenly flew open. My reaction was too slow and instead of me jumping back first, she jumped up first, and our foreheads collided.

 

She started to scream, right into my face, and I just screamed back, but stopped when I realized that screaming back was probably the most useless thing to do.

 

I quickly put my hand on , suffocating her screams, and looked at her pleadingly. I hoped that the desperation in my eyes would earn her pity, but she only furrowed her brows and mumbled something incomprehensible since my hand on was preventing her from speaking clearly.

 

Oh dear lord. Why is my life so ridiculous?

 

“Can you promise me not to scream when I remove my hand?” I asked very softly, hoping she'd stay quiet. She slowly nodded, her big eyes made me believe her immediately and I removed my hand.

 

I groaned as she started to scream again.

 

 

Updaaaaated ;) Hope you liked it <3

Seriously, I really enjoy writing this XD and huuuh I feel a bit dizzy from all the writing today (I also updated Heart of Ice) and the lack of water I drank today :'DD

I actually wanted to update this earlier (like 3 hours ago) but I got too carried away with tumblr and EXO-M's new interview *__* haha XD

Btw, should I add 'comedy' to the tags? This wasn't planned as a funny story, but it somehow turned into one XD