It's decided

Eternally lost

"She doesn't like me, does she?" Sehun mumbled as he kind of saw Coleen following her mom and saying unaudible things but he was sure they were complains about the marriage.

"Does Sooman know this already?" Sehun asked his parents.

"Oh Sehun watch your mouth when you're talking to elders." His umma scolded.

"Yes and he agreed." His abeoji gleefully answered.

"Psh. Great, now my marriage benefits Sooman too." Sehun scoffed.

"It benefits your group too." His abeoji added.

"Choose Sehun, marry this girl and you could stay as an idol or not marry this girl and quit your life as an artist?" His abeoji challenged.

Is that even called a choice? Sehun thought but just kept his mouth shut when the Chiu family entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Coleen Chiu" Coleen politely bowed but seemed very nervous and stiff.

Once Sehun caught a glance at her face, he really did remembered her. She was the lost girl a while ago and psh not to mention an eye-candy.

Always smile arraseo? Sehun remembered Coleen giving him encouragement and he just sat there beginning to form a smile..

Aish! Paboya Sehun! You can't smile at her. She's the enemy. And he went back to frowning.

"I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chiu but we have to go back to Korea early tomorrow. That goes the same to Sehun." Sehun's mother stated.

Oh good heavens! I'll be away with this! Sehun beamed inwardly.

"No worries. We've already packed Coleen's belongings." Coleen's father announced earning hanging mouths from Sehun and Coleen.

"WHAT?" Both chorused.

"Coleen dear, you're coming with them to Korea. Didn't you say you missed Korea?" Coleen's mother said.

"Yes. But mom won't you two be coming?" Coleen asked her parents.

"No. But we'll visit you there." Her father sternly answered.

"But I'll be alone!" Coleen whined not bothering about the opposite family just in front of them.

"Of course you won't Coleen, our dear Sehun will be staying with you!" Sehun's umma blurted earning hanging mouths again.

"WHAT?" Both chorused for the second time.

"Excuse me, I'll just breathe fresh air." And with that Coleen walked out of the house.

"I'll follow her." Sehun abruptly blurted.

Sehun really just strolled around not intending to find the girl who walked out but since he saw her in the nearby playground he decided to approach her.

His heart was palpitating fast but he couldn't explain why. He stopped his tracks when he heard her.

"Stupid Oh Sehun. Arggggg." She said frustratedly, disarranging her hair in process. Just when she looked up she saw Sehun.

"Why are you grinning like that?" Coleen asked.

"Aren't you the one who told me to always smile?" He pointed out.

"Mwo, you remembered me?!" She got shocked.

"O-ofcourse! Y-you're my fan!" Sehun stuttered. Sht why did I even stuttered.

"Creepy." She mumbled.

"Don't get shocked but when I left I heard that our wedding will be next week." Sehun mentioned.

"HA!? That fast!" She shouted.

"Yah this is my face you're shouting at!" Sehun shouted back.

"Mianhae moron." Coleen whispered the last word.

~

Coleen's POV

Here I am at the Incheon airport. I took the same flight with Sehun's parents and not exo to avoid spreading rumors. Well our wedding is freaking real! Sehun's umma kept talking to me about wedding plans. How do I freaking get out of here?

I've already said the news to Isko and he's not even replying! Now I have to save myself! But how do I do that if I'm always being dragged. Goodbye fangirl life.

Oh shoot no! I'm in the land of kpop artists. I'll take this as a gift instead! But herr I'm getting married! What about my other oppas. Creys.

"Coleen are you listening? As I was saying you'll be temporarily staying at exo's dorm so you could bond with your soon to be husband." Sehun's umma stated. I almost vomited but we're in the car, can't do that can I?

"But umma, isn't it bad for a girl like me to stay in a guys' dorm? And what about SM?" I asked.

"Oh we've fixed that. I trust you Coleen. And you won't be really staying long. After you're married, you and Sehun could move out to a new house just next to exo's dorm." Sehun's umma joyfully answered.

"Um.. err thanks?" I unsurely answered.

"Oh look we're here at exo's dorm. Here's the key. I'm sorry we can't accompany you. Business." Sehun's abeoji said.

"Annyeong." I bowed as they closed the car's door.

I entered the dorm.. woah.. big! Of course! What am I saying? They are freaking twelve guys in the age of are living here.

But eww is that a box of pizza aging at the side? Oh for pete's sake. Why is there a sea of clothes here? How do I classify if it's used or not? Eeeckk. Am I a soon to be wife or a house cleaner? Whatever.

I started picking up all the scattered clothes and stacking them to one area. I began tossing the aging food to trash. Eww now that I stayed long, it smells in here. I put my luggage at a safe side also known as the only clean area. I rummaged the house for cleaning materials. Shoot! Do they even clean? Oh found it!

I swept the floor clean after half an hour. Aren't they even coming? Nevermind. Oh gawd I remembered the laundry. Gosh not that I can't wash them but it's too may to handle. I'll just drop by the laundry shop.

I stacked the clothes in to a bag. I bet I look like a trash as well. Now, where is the nearest laundry shop?

....

Phew. I finally got home after sending those clothes to be cleaned. Now I need to wash myself. I looked around for a common bathroom. Gosh, don't they have one? Oh well, I'm just gonna find my room, maybe it has. Huh? all of the rooms are locked. Bet you there are many other trash in there. Oh oh there's another room. Please let it be open. Ah! It is.

The room was clean and the sheets seemed to be new. Perhaps this is my room and at last I can wash. I look like a beggar already.