I know.. but I'm sorry

Eternally lost

 

Terrebly sorry for making you all wait.

I'm sorry for keeping you hanging for months. Seriously, I'm very very sorry. Even I, was disappointed to myself. I know I had promised to update once I'm done with my stuff and academic priorities but I didn't. I know you don't want to hear my reason but still I want to tell you.

Beforehand, I had made soft copies of the upcoming chapters, the plot, the temporary ending, and all and saved it here in my laptop so that I won't forget. I planned to arrange, edit and upload it after my exams are over but then my laptop suddenly won't work. I definitely had troubles not only with my aff stories but with my ppt lectures that I had saved as well. I was told that the laptop should be reformatted and so yeah, all got deleted, the music videos, the songs, pictures, lectures, reports, narratives and aff stuffs :( I LITERALLY MOURNED FOR A WEEK. AND NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. I slept with puffy eyes once I was told that it had to be reformatted. I recovered after days but when I recieved again my laptop it all came back and once again, I mourned like hell. Anywho, even if it's Christmas break here in the Philippines we were given tasks, a burden indeed. Afterall, being a graduating student is really hard with people surrounding you and putting pressure. That's why I can't focus on writing stories as of this moment. January will be a very busy week for us and we'll also be having OJT. Yup were not even college yet. Then February will also be busy for centennial celebration. The first week of March will be for our last exam and the rest will be practice for graduation. Time surely flies fast right? Also, I'm freaking nervous of the results of my entrance exams. Even if i know you're irritated that I won't update yet, please wish me luck. And for my last message I thank you for supporting all my fanfics and subscribing to it. I appreciate all the comments, negative or positive, it made me want to work harder and improve my writing skills. All of those never fail to make me smile. I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE, IF YOU COULD, WAIT FOR MY NEXT REAL UPDATE. LOVE YOU GUYS, KEEP SAFE.