Annyeong

Eternally lost

"Hey hyung don't you think Sehun's weird?" Tao nudged Kris.

"What wei- Sehun?" Kris was shock to see Sehun spacing out. He's the type to annoy his hyungs. But now he reamined silent but  smiles out of nowhere.

"Sehun!" Kris called again.

"Oh what-why-where?" Sehun shockedly asked.

"Do you have a problem?" Kris questioned.

"Do you guys believe in love at first sight?" Sehun mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Tao and Kris chorused.

"Huh? I mean what would you do if your parents arranged marriage for you?" Sehun changed his question.

The two looked at each other then raised a brow to Sehun.

"You're getting married?!" Tao blurted.

"You're faster than us.. huhuhu leaving your hyungs just like that. How could you?" Baekhyun acted as if he was in a drama.

"What? Who's getting married?" Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey! Where are you from?" Asked Sehun who was alarmed at their unexpected presence.

"Aish guys, be quiet and let Sehun explain." Kris hissed.

"TaoRis and BaekYeol you may now kiss the bride. I'm out of here." Sehun uttered.

"Yah! Yah!" Baekhyun called out.

"So who's the girl in our relationship Baek?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ew Yeol!" Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol.

~

ARE THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE REALLY SINGING IN FILIPINO? You thought.

"KYAAAAAH" the fans started to scream once the members started to walk and give flowers to the audience.

I'm gonna die any minute now. You thought again.

Coleen closed her eyes for a moment.

They sang great.

Just when she opened her eyes bam, there was he, giving her the flower he is holding. but just when she was about to reach it, someone else grab it. Coleen just smiled. It was alright seeing Sehun's face up close for the second time already makes her feel lucky.

After the concert the groups will fly back immediately to Korea, how sad.. 

"Gotta cath them all POKEMON." Coleen's phone rang and she immediately excused herself from Dara and Luke who were busy.

"Darling I'm very sorry. But you need to come home now. Mr. and Mrs. Oh are here already and their son's probably on his way too." Coleen's mom apologetically said.

"It's fine mom. The concert will soon be over. I'm going home now. Bye" You hang up. Sigh. It's not the concert you are worrying over but the fact that you will meet your soon to be husband gave you butterflies in your tummy, not the romantic way but more of a nervous feeling.

~

"Annyeong Mr and Mrs- um, appa and umma." You greeted.

"We're very sorry to visit you at this late hour but it's the only time left for us because we have a flight tomorrow morning." Mrs. Oh said.

"No worries umma." You smiled just then the doorbell rang..

Oh heavens please don't let it be him. You thought.

When the maids opened the door, your jaw dropped.

Why is Sehun, the OH SEHUN OF EXO-K, standing right in front of me? You mentally squealed.

Sehun made an eye contact with you and it seems that he remmebered you because he as well got shocked.

~

"Mom wae?" You bugged your mom.

"Coleen, we learned that he's an idol. A part of the group EXO, the one who's at the concert you attended! Not to mention your bias as well." Your mom clapped joyfully.

"MOM! It's not like that. It's love of a fan to her bias not love as in love. Ugh." You explained.

"But don't you like it. Many girls will be jelous of you.." Your mom has a point. It's freaking Oh Sehun for goodness sake, who wouldn't be jelly of that. And waking up with that angel face beside you would definitely feel like heaven. But..

"Mom, I'm ruining his life. He doesn't even know I existed before he came here. I'm just a mere fan and I can live with that status alone." You reasoned.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm thinking of finishing this soon because dkfc has long been finished.

Maybe five or less than chapters more.

What do you think?

Thanks for subscribing <3 KAMSAHAMNIDA.

Tharanghae~ -Sehun

*****

Btw, great news guys. I passed the UPCAT omg. My feels. Creys. Hold me.

Thanks for supporting me throughout.