They're here

Eternally lost

Coleen's POV

 

Flashback

So I'm here in some luxurious looking Hotel.. yap in Manila Hotel. But i don't know why. I bugged my parents for an answer but seems like they didn't hear anything and continued to talk with each other. Who are we exactly waiting for? A business partner maybe? But they rarely bring me in those occassions.. ugh whatever. I'm simply hungry.

"Coleen, fix yourself, they're coming soon." Mom said. I stood up and excuse myself to go to the bathroom. When I cameback there was a couple sitting opposite my parents. My eyebrows crooked "Who are they?" I muttered as I went back to my seat.

"Goodevening! I'm Coleen Chui their daughter." I bowed and smiled at the couple even before my father orders me to introduce myself.

"Oh, Coleen, what an upright daughter you have here Mr. Chui. You sure have taught her well and she grew up to be beautiful like you Mrs. Chui." The woman praised. I just replied with a nod and smiled again.

"Coleen, meet your parents-in-law" My dad beamed. I was lucky that I wasn't drinking that moment or the water I'm sipping will land on their faces. I prevent my jaw from dropping and remained calm. So they are my parents-in-law to be. But why is my soon to be husband not here? 

"Our son isn't coming, I'm so sorry for his rude behavior." The man spoke as if he read my mind. Oh good he's not here does this mean my job here's done? I hope so.. I want to go home.

"Coleen, do you want to eat with us and listen to the wedding plans or you want to go home?" My mom whispered while chukling. Oh boy, my answer is very obvious.

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs-" I forgot, I don't know them.

"Just call us umma and appa" The man claimed. Wait so they're koreans?

"Um, annyeong." I bowed and left.

/end of flashback

 

Coleen's POV

 

"Aw, you didn't saw your groom to be?" Luke teased.

"GRRR. If you're just here right now I'm gonna screw up that face of yours literally!" I hissed on the phone.

"Wait chill. If you do that you'll lose your most handsome friend." He blabbed.

"Hey the concert is tomorrow !!! I'm so excited!!! You're going to fetch me right?" I asked.

"No. I'm going to let you walk to the concert venue and I'll see you limp when you get there." He answered sarcastically.

"....."

"Okay, okay, I'm fetching you. Why don't you just sleep over here in my house instead?" Luke gave up.

"Ani, I'm going to meet my parents-in-law again tonight and also the guy... I hope just hope he never comes." I trailed.

"You're so bad. Meet him atleast. You know.. maybe he's a good guy."

"Fine, I'm hanging up."

I went to my desktop and preoccupied myself with updates while waiting for my parents. We're going to the hotel together. I scrolled down and saw that my husbands arrived already and are headed to the hotel they are staying and to my utter joy they're staying at Manila Hotel!! I saw airport pictures but I only saw five members. It read: [RUMOR] EXO-K's Sehun and EXO-M arrived earlier for vacation. WHAT? Before I even read the article I heard a car beep. There goes my ride. Oh article thou shall't wait for me~

"Mom, where are we going to meet them?" I asked once I sat inside th car.

"Why? Don't tell me you're excited?" My dad said with a hint of teasing. If you just know..

"The same place dear." Mom finally gave the answer. My feels are back.

 

"Annyeong! umma and appa." Knowing they are koreans I greeted them in the korean language.

My gummy smile is threatening to show but no. They might mistaken that I'm happy with this wedding thing when totally I'm not. I'm just happy that I'm at the hotel EXO is staying. That's it.

"Oh you speak korean? Then there won't be any problem talking to you husband." The woman seemed amused.

"Ne, she grew up speaking four languages, English, Filipino, Korean and Mandarin." My dad boast, ugh the usual him.

I can't stand them talking about the wedding so I excused myself by saying "Mom, I want the wedding to surprise me."

"But your soon to be husband is coming soon, don't you want to see him?" Mom replied. But~

"It's alright. I think he's not coming again. He's always busy." The man answered. Busy with what? Oh well I'm out of here.

I went out of the restaurant and stroll inside the hotel. I don't really plan on going home. As a fangirl I have the urge to see EXO when I have the chance so here I am waiting for signs of EXO.

 

Sehun's POV

 

Finally EXO-K hyungs are with me! They arrived not too long ago. And EXO-M hyungs and I went to fetch them. Or let's just say I'm actually avoiding seeing my parents who wanted to have dinner with me. I'm such a rude child. Well they're always busy now I'm busying myself with my job, doing the thing I love, performing.

"Sehun, you're appa called me. He's expecting you to meet him and don't even try ditching again. I knew you didn't went the last time." Manager hyung scolded.

"Come-on maknae, your parents missed you so much that they're here in the Philippines to be with you!" Baekhyung hyung huffled my hair. So much for being the maknae.

"We're not letting you in our rooms if you don't go." Kris hyung threatened, Yi Fan scary face- on.

"Go now, Hun, don't let them wait. It can be of an important matter." Joonmyun hyung said, he truly is living his name Suho by being EXO's guardian.

"Fine. Annyeong hyungs, I'll be back." I waved as they enter their rooms and I went to the elevator.

But I don't want to go yet I thought. So being the derpy me I pressed the button to the highest floor and climbed the stairs to the rooftop.

I was about to breath fresh air when my phone lit up showing message from my father. I have to really go now.

I went to the restaurant and saw a couple sitting opposite my parents.

"Annyeong." I bowed respectfully.

"Sehun-ah they are your soon to be parents-in-law." I choked my own saliva at that moment.

"Too bad your soon-to-be wife went out earlier. If you're just early you should have met her already." WHAT. I DON'T GET THIS. SOMEONE EXPLAIN.

"It's alright they'll meet at the right time." The lady smiled.

After my soon to be parents-in-law left I had 'the talk' with my parents.

I gave them the questioning look.

"Sehun-ah, it's for you too." Umma said.

"So it means that it's mainly for the company's purpose." I straightly said. My parents were lost for words. I knew it.

"You can't force love. It'll happen at the right time." I quoted and left.

 

Coleen's POV

 

I can't spot them. Sigh. I decided to go to the rooftop to breathe some air. I stood at the corner but far from the edge. I'm not stupid to go and sit there you know. I still love my life beside the fact that I'm being controlled by my parents right now.

How could I break this marriage thing?

Should I just agree? Maybe the guy's not bad after all.

What am I supposed to do?

Eottoke?

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I hear a phone beep. Sure that isn't mine so I cast a look around and saw a blonde guy and I'm pretty sure who it is...

It was Sehun of EXO-K!

I thought for a while, should I go after him? I might scare the crap out of him? I went anyways but I didn't catch him. Maybe it was an illusion again.

I decided to go home before my parents arrive and discover that I just loiter around.

CONCERT HERE I COME!

~~~~~~~~~~

TODAY IS DDAY! OMG. (DKFC)

AND I'M NOT GOING LIKE FACT LIFE! :((((

I could actually go but my rents won't allow. So I'm crying like a buffalo here.

Seriously, I even cried when I saw a fancam of exo-k arriving at the airport and the fans we're so civilived. I'm so proud of my country.

Anyways, that didn't erase the fact that I'm here suffering by reading tweets of people in the concert. It's like self torture.

SOMEDAY I'LL GO TO KOREA AND YOU'RE GOING TO BOW DOWN TO ME HUHUHU.

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

BRB FLYING TO MOA AND CRASHING THE CONCERT.