Meeting them

Eternally lost

Coleen's POV

 

"What if I just go with the flow and marry Sehun?" I mumbled while showering.

 

Pretty sure many other girls would die to be in my place right? But he seem to not like me. Call me selfish for saying this but I don't want to be in a relationship that doesn't have love in it. Though I'm too young to understand.. but hey I'm too young to be married as well. What were my parents even thinking? Arrghh. And to think I've even agreed to go to Korea plus live in exo's dorm. I sure look desperate. Okay.. I'm leaving! That's it and I shouldn't regret it! Yes yes.

 

After sorting things out in the bathroom which took quite a while I opened the door only to be greeted by a pair of eyes.

 

"YAHHHHHH" I screamed.

 

"HOLY- YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" It screamed equally loud.

 

but then I realized who I was screaming at..

 

"sht I must be dead." I muttered.

 

There in front of me was EXO-M's Luhan. I feel like fainting. But no- hold thy feels Coleen. You shouldn't faint at a time like this!

 

"Yah Luhan, why are you screaming like a girl huh? Be more man- YAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Xiumin yelped. I felt like pinching those cute adorable cheeks. It looks fluffier up close!

 

"What the fu- woah there lady." Kai whistled. That's when I realized I was only wearing a towel over my body. What the actual sht have I done ? ! Eottoke ! ! !

 

That's when my prince charming arrived.. oh *clears thoat* I mean Sehun.

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Hyungs, why are you all so noisy?!" Sehun barked.

 

"Sehunnie ahh I didn't know you've got a girlfriend." Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows.

 

"What are you sa- oh her." Sehun said simply. Oh her.. wow.

 

"Shoo shoo. Get out!" Sehun dispersed the members out of his room which he actually shares with Suho.

 

"Umm sorry for that." He looked at you and realized the situation you were in.

 

"Uh I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't mean to l-look. I- uh. I'm leaving." He stammered and went out of the room.

 

 

 

 Sehun's POV 

 

 

Why is she here? Oh I remember she's in the same flight as my parents but why is she HERE. Uh my parents must've know something about this.

 

Not to mention the boys saw her! .. in that state. I care fo her well-being alright! *facepalm*

 

"S-sehun sshi" She awkwardly called out. Oh shoot right. Now she must've felt weird thanks to these bunch of idiots.

 

"Boys." Suho hyung and Kris hyung ordered. In a swift of time, all were in a line. Well except me of course. I was the middle person.

 

"Now Sehun, care to explain?" Suho hyung began. Well this is awkward.

 

I told them how my parents and her parents arranged us for marriage and how she ended up going to Korea and how I didn't have a single clue as to why she is staying at the dorm but I never said anything about meeting her before the concert, that she caught my eye that day. I think I did all the explaining and she just nodded thank goodness. I think she's too overwhelmed seeing her idols huh?

 

"So~" Kai hyung clicked his tongue.

 

"Manners Jongin" Baekhyun hyung sharply told Kai hyung.

 

"I'll introduce myself. Hi I'm Coleen from the country you just went to." She spoke in english, bowed politely and smiled at them.

 

"Hyung what did she say?" Chanyeol hyung whispered at Kris hyung but I heard it. Derp.

 

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo my name is Coleen and I'm from the country you just went to." She repeated in Korean.

 

"Daebak. She knows both languages." Chen hyung clapped from her awesomeness. Like I could do that?

 

"I see so you already know us right? But anyway, I'm Byun Baekhyun, in charge of iness of the group." Baekhyun hyung winked.

 

"What you hyung? Psh. I'm Tao and I like gucci. I hope you do too." Tao beamed.

 

"I guess I like it?" Coleen replied.

 

"Hello I'm Suho or Joonmyun, call me whichever you prefer." Suho hyun like a gentleman he is softly said.

 

"Ayo waddup. I'm Chanyeol. Let's be friends arraso?" Chanyeol hyung said with huge bawling eyes.

 

"I'm Chen nice to meet you!" Chen hyung shook hands with her.

 

"Hi beautiful. I'm Kai the dance machine of exo." And yeah there goes Kai hyung and his self.

 

"I'm Kris. M's leader. Nice to Sehun's bride to be." Kris hyung said. I swear he said that with a his famous face but I know he's smirking at me.

 

"Hello I'm Kyungsoo or DO. I think I'll get help from you with cooking." DO hyung smiled.

 

"Hello I'm Xiumin. Sorry for earlier." Xiumin hyung's turn.

 

"Ah it's alright. I guess?" Coleen responded.

 

"Hi Coleen. I'm Luhan! You can turn to me if Sehun does mean things to you!" He beamed at Coleen while I gawked at him.

 

"Hi Coleen. I'm Lay but you can call me Yixing. Are you chinese?" Lay asked.

 

"Oh how do you know? I haven't even told you guys my family name." Coleen asked.

 

"It's just the feeling I guess? so i'm right!" Lay smiled happily.

 

"I'm of Chinese, Korean and Filipino actually but my family name is Chiu by the way." Coleen answered back.

 

"Uh.. I'm Sehun. I suppose you should know me right. Well hyungs what do we do? there's only three rooms, where is Coleen supposed to sleep?" I questioned.

 

"Aye being all concerned to her little girlfriend." Kai hyung teased.

 

"I AM NOT!" am I?