The box

Highschool Flower Boys

                                                                                    

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ANNYEONG~ PLAY BG MUSIC NOW!~>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkLznETXc8

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

So there we were...standing in front of my house. I took a deep breath.

"Are you ready?" Beakhyun grasped my hands even more. I took a huge breath. 

"Yes Im ready for anything with you."

Beakhyun put both his hands on my head as he pulled my head towards him even more and kissed my forehead.

"Im ready to do anything with you also, my Sohyun." Beakhyun and I smiled at each other. Beakhyun and I held out breath as I pressed the doorbell.

The bell echoed about 5 times. Then I heard a little melody.

Beakhyun and I were walking slowly, with our hands stuck together. We opened the door and entered.

My father and my mother just had a regular face on as we stood by the door.

"So you guys are here?" My father took my hands.

I felt tears starting to well up my eyes. *Aish...Sohyun...not now...please don't cry right now!* I tried my hardest to keep in my tears.

Beakhyun tightened his grasp to my hands, I knew that he knows how hard it was to me.

I looked at my father's eyes. It was even more hard when I saw his eyes red, he was going to cry also. I have never seen him like this before.

He nodded at my mother. My mother took Beakhyun's hands.

"Please take care of our Sohyun." Umma stopped to wipe her tears away. "We know what you are here for...don't hesitiate to ask."

 

>>>Nobody's POV<<<

 

 

Beakhyun knew what Sohyun's mom was saying and asking. He nodded in response.

He knelt down to his knees. So did Sohyun.

"Please give us permission. Permission for me to take Sohyun as mine." Beakhyun didn't hesitate and just spat it out like he has never spoken in his life.

Sohyun's father took Sohyun and Beakhyun's hands.

"I give you permission. However...if you ever make my little daughter cry...even once...I will make sure to break that permission and break you." Sohyun's dad jokingly said as he smiled in joy.

Beakhyun smiled and turned to Sohyun.

 

 

 

>>>Beakhyun's POV<<<

 

I was so relieved when Sohyun's dad had gave us permission.

"So is the wedding off with Joon umma and appa?" Sohyun questioned.

"Isn't it obvious?" We chuckled.

We took our bows and headed off.

"Do you think that your father liked me? I mean..." I asked Sohyun while she was looking out the window car.

"NAAH~ I don't think so...my dad looked pretty upset." She jokingly said.

"YAAH~ JAGIYA~ don't say that~" I poked her cheeks.

"Jagiya?" Sohyun chuckled. " I never gave you permission to call me that~" Sohyun cooed.

"Well you parents gave me permission which means that you are mine...I can call you whatever I want...and you have to call me Jagiya also~ no im gonna call you aegi~" We chuckled and smiled in response.

"Where are we going anyways?" Sohyun asked as she looked more to the freeway.

"I promised myself...when I get a girlfriend soon, I would bring her to a special place...You'll see soon." I cooed and took one hand off the steering wheel.

Sohyun didn't say anything and just looked out the window.

-

-

-

 

-

After a long 40 min drive...we were finally here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sohyun and I started walking towards the cliff. 

 

 

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

I started to breathe heavily and started to look around. * why are we at a cliff?*

I stopped looking around and turned to Beakhyun.

"My mother and my ex-girlfriend died together." Beakhyun started.

I couldnt say anything. I was too shocked and trynig to recollect the viberations that came out of that mouth of his.

"That day, when they died, I had a argument with my girlfriend. She thought that I was cheating, which I wasn't and decided to take my mother for a little 'car ride'." Beakhyun didn't look at me and looked way over the cliff as he closed his eyes.

"When I was little, my mother told me...'whenever you have a true girlfriend that you truly love and that you know that she is the one...take her here and dig up this box...and in this box...something precious will be here. You promise Beakhyun ah?' That was what she had said to me. that was only when I was little. like when I was about 9 years old. But when I started 'dating' my first love...I knew that she wasn't the girl so I didn't take her here. But now I think its time. It's you. You are the one. My ex-girlfriend which was my first love, she took my mother into a car accident with her.The car fell into the ocean and they drowned, taking my own mother with her, just because of a little argument. And that was when I started to not date and think that all girls were that same. But when I met you, that thought had just become sand." Beakhyun took my hands."I will never regret this Sohyun." He let my hands go and he started to dig the ground. I couldn't handle seeing this. This was really painful just by hearing it. *How did Beakhyun manage to go through this?*

I bent down to the ground with him and started to dig. 

After a couple more digs, Beakhyun spotted something shiny. It was the box.

 

 

we opened it and there was a old ring inside.

 

I gasped as Beakhyun dusted it off.

Then Beakhyun faced me. He bent down, proposal style. I gasped with both my hands covering my mouth.

Beakhyun smiled."We will eventually get married anyways, and I will be the father of your children. This ring is a proposal ring. But we will actually marry a little later. I know that my heart belongs to you and your heart belongs to me. Sohyun...you are mine. Sohyun...I am yours. I won't ask you to marry me now. But will you accept me?" Beakhyun smiled. I can see the sincerity in his glistening, shiny eyes. My mind went wild. I wanted to say yes but all that came out of my mouth was wailing. I was crying so hard without even knowing that it was going to come. Another and another river flowed down my face.

Beakhyun frowned and stood up. "Sohyun...I promised your father that I will not make you cry. Are you trying to make me get in trouble?" He cupped his hands over my face and wiped the tears from flowing."Stop crying my angel." He then took me into his warm embrace and I felt like I was in a drama.

I started to calm down and looked into his eyes. He looked into my eyes also and smiled, the most beautiful smile anyone can create.

"So is it a yes? Or a no." Beakhyun pouted. I smiled at his cute pout.

"Hmmm...I don't know...I WANT A 1500 CARROT RING~" I jokingly said and tapped my chin.

"Hmmm...I think you need to wait a couple thousand more years until i get that much money~" Beakhyun and I laughed.

"What do you think my anwser is?" I asked Beakhyun and got more closer to him. Beakhyun blushed.

"U-um..yes?" I then kissed him on the lips, for that...was his anwser.

He cooperated, but went a little bit more over board. I had to stand on his feet again like at the cafeteria. He angled his head more and Kissed me more deeply for straight 5 minutes. This is the most best  5 minutes of my life.

Beakhyun and I seperated as he tucked the ring into my ring finger.

"Hmm...not 1500 Carrots...but I still love it~" I cooed and Beakhyun laughed as we headed towards the car and headed home.

 

 

I then fell into a deep slumber in his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: for a second...I thought I would make this chapter the last chaper...but I thought that I should give my readers some more...AND JUST WAIT TILL CH 28~~~ ANNYEONG~ BBYONG!^^