The trip part 2

Highschool Flower Boys

                                                    

 

 

 

 

                                                                      

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: i've decided to not spill about Beakhyun yet~~ Because my second story is gonna be written by me and a co author!!KYA~ ( you know who you are~~) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

Dali and I were looking around the house. YES! IT IS A HOUSE! I can't believe that it is a house.

I wanted to swim badly in the GORGEOUS swimming pool that they have.

" YAH! EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" Coach-nim yelled as he pointed to the living room floor.

"Ugh what is this ugly troll up to now? Can't we just rest? We just arrived from a long bus ride." Dali pouted as we headed downstairs to the living room.

 

 

Everyone was gathered up, with thier luggages.

Suddenly, we just noticed two young-looking men in the living room, one on the left and one on the right, that we have never seen before.

" THEY ARE YOUR GUIDES FOR THIS TRIP! THEY OWN THE PLACE AND THEY KINDLY LET US STAY! THIS YOUNG MAN IS KI HOON SUNBAE AND THIS  OTHER YOUNG MAN IS HYUN WOO SUNBAE! SO NOW EINSA HAE!"

This is Hyun Woo sunbae

 

This is Ki Hoon sunbae

 

"ANNYEONG HASEYO!" Every one took a 90 degree bow.

" Ah...nae we will kindly be your guides today." Ki Hoon sunbae said as he looked at Hyun Woo sunbae.

" Yes we will take care of you guys and provide you will food." Hyun Woo looked shocked as he looked at me.

His actions changed.

" And we will make you as comfortable as we can~" He added in a seducing voice.

"Now I would like to show you guys your rooms. I will call out names with who to share the rooms with!

Lee Sohyun, Jung Mi Ri, and Kim Da Hye.

Please follow me to your room." Hyun woo sunbae lead us to our room.

We followed him and stopped at a tall door.

" Welcome to paradise~"

Hyun woo sunbae opened the door and we all gasped with pleasure.

I walked in with my luggage and my mouth was a shape of an 'o'.

This was our bed.

 

 

I looked out the balcony and this bridge caught my eyes.

 

 

 

I was shocked and slid the balcony door open.

"WOAH~" I continued to shape my eyes like an 'o'.

Hyun woo sunbae appeared in front of me.

" Well...if you are curious, I can show you where that bride takes you...wanna have a hike with me? Hyun woo sunbae stared at me and leaned against the glass door.

"U-Uh sure if that's okay with yo-" Hyun woo sunbae took off grabbing my hands and leaving Dali and  Mi ri behind.

I was wearing flats and wasn't really ready to hike but oh well.

I looked down to my hands that were tightly grasped with Hyun woo sunbae's hands.

"Uh...Hyun Woo sunbae...can you maybe?" I pointed to my hands and he quickly let the blood rush into my hands as he let go.

" Ah~ thank you."

" Isn't it beautiful?" Hyunwoo gazed into my eyes as i looked at him confused.

" I mean you... I really like you. Do you wanna probably go out sometime?" Hyun woo took a deep breath.

I didn't dare to say anything. At all. 

He noticed your silence and blocked your way with his arm.

" I asked you a question. Do you?" He tilted his head, looking very handome and scary at the same time.

" Ah! I left something in back in the room!" I tried to get away but he grabbed my arms and turned me around for a forceful, deep kiss.

"MMH MMFFF MMHHMFFFF!!!" I hit Hyun Woo sunbae's chest trying to get away from his irresistable lips.

Hyun woo sunbae's left hand was behind my neck and his right hand was behind my back, pushing me forwards even more.

He was too strong for me so i had to give in.

Suddenly someone grabbed his arms, twisted him, and punched him.

* GASP* I fell to the ground and i wiped Hyun woo sunbae's saliva off my lips and started to spit and cough as i gasped for air.

Hyun Woo sunbae was on the dirt ground. He wiped his mouth and looked at it.

"BLOOD...BLOOD...BLOOD!" Hyun Woo sunbae stood up and spilled his anger out on Beak Hyun and Punched him in the face with all his might.

"BEAKHYUN!" I ran towards him and bent down.

"BEAKHYUN ARE YOU OKAY?!" I turned to Hyun Woo sunbae and I screamed and kicked.

"YAH! AISH!" I kicked sunbae's leg as he put both his hands on his leg and yelped in pain.

I took Beakhyun's hand and ran with him. Not towards the house, but i was too scared and left the hiking trail and eventually, got lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A:N: is it getting good? Ah.. i was rushing! ill try updating soon! found random pics of boys..oh and this is very terrible news... Tao's privacy invasion... i feel so bad for him~ THOSE CRZY SASEANG FANS!!>.< HE WAS singing gd's crayon in the shower... sniffles...  http://exo-what-is-love.tumblr.com/post/32812154482/tao-is-literally-pissed-off-by-sasaeng-fans

hERE IS MY FACEBOOK PAGE>>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exo/441199719263728?fref=ts

here is my tumblr page >>> http://eunicepink1.tumblr.com/

 

BBYONG~