SM BUILDING

Highschool Flower Boys

                                                             

 

 

 

                                                 

 

 

A/N:Annyeong! My eyes are about to drop to the floor!Keke~BG MUSIC LATER~

 

 

 

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I truly feel bad for Joon. Her sister was serious yesterday. But, I just can't give my heart to Joon. No...my heart is saying that its not Joon.

It's so awkward. My mind is always thinking about Beakhyun. Beakhyun looks like a beaming star to me. His angelic facial features, his eye smile makes me nosebleed to death in the inside. I wish he too would know how I feel towards him, but i don't have the courage to tell him.

*sigh* I need some air.

I went downstairs, put on a coat and went off outside.

 

 

I went to a nearby playground. It was early in the morning so nobody was there except for me. I was wearing casual clothes and didn't care.

I was swinging slowly as my mind went wild about Joon and Beakhyun.

"NOONA!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw EXO-M walking towards me.*of course Tao was running to me.*

My eyes shot wide open and I rapidly stood up trying to keep my balance. Tao took me to his embrace.

"T-Tao..."

"Yes Noona?"

"You can let go now."

"Oh sorry..." Tao pulled away as he giggled and poked my stomach.

My eyes shifted behind Tao, the rest of EXO-M greeted me.

"Oh hey..." 

Luhan spoke up.

"What were you doing here?"

"Oh...I needed some air, so I came out. What were you guys doing here?"

"We were on our way to SM Building from a long time since school started, we have weekly practice days."

"Oh...so...is EXO-K gonna be there?" I was wondering if Beakhyun would be training today as well.

"Yea...wanna come take a look? You wll be my guest!" Luhan wiggled his eyebrows.

Kris put a hand on Luhan's shoulder.

"You shouldn't invite people like that...I mean...what if manager hy-" Luhan stopped him.

"Since when did you listen to Manager Hyung? Come on Sohyun!" Luhan grabbed my hands."Lets go!" We started walking.

"Why are we walking? Shouldn't we take a car?" I questioned Luhan.

"We are already here...wait...do you live around here?"

"Yea why?"

Tao and Xiumin started cheering.

"WOOOO~WOOT~WOOT!" Xiumin and Tao had a little cheer party back there.

I stared at them wierdly.

"We also live in this neighborhood! And SM is in this neighborhood also! So we walk there." Chen blurted out as he put his arms out to hug me.

"Nonono...im good Chen." I rejected his kindness which was very mean of me. Chen pouted but was very happy.

"We can have friendly hang-outs"Tao was staring at the sky as if he was imagining something. "And we can go visit each other's house and everything!" Tao clasped his hands together and turned my way as he gave me THE most creepiest smile ive seen.

"Ehahe..hehe...he....." My fake laugh faded as we arrived in front of a building.

It didn't look that dazzling to be honest. I was imagining big lights and security,but...everything seemed so...simple. It looked like any other office buildings in Seoul.

 

 

 

I stood there with my mouth shaped like an 'o'

"So this is SM?"

Luhan nodded.

"Let's go in already." Kris remained the poker face on him as he pushed some buttons and we entered.

This wierd ajumma stopped me.

"Woah...Kris...is she with you?"

Kris looked at me with his regular poker face.

"No."

My eyes widened.

"Out you go! Na Ga! This crazy fangirl." The ajumma tried to shoo me away.

Luhan stopped her. "She's with me. Not Kris...she's my guest."

"Oh...araso." The ajumma turned to me." Mian hae."

Luhan pulled me to the elevator.

Once we landed on the 13th floor, we walked into a room that one side of the wall was a mirror and had sky background wallpaper.

                                                                               

 

I looked around,not like theres anything to really see.

"Hmmm...nice." I sat down on the floor.

Soon we heard commotion. EXO-K is here.

Chanyeol opened the door as he saw me he stayed still like a statue and had his eyes like o_o at me.

"Whats wrong Chanyeol?" D.O. curved his head into the room.

"Theres nothi--" D.O. scanned the room and stopped once he saw me. His face was like 0_0. Who knew? Korean guys can have huge eyes also.

Soon the rest of K came in.

"Am I dreaming or is Noona really a trainee to THE SAME COMPANY AS US?!" Sehun put both his hands on his cheeks.

":No Sehun...Im just visiting..." I stood up.

"AWWWW! Anyways...HI NOONA!" Sehun perked up and swung his arms over my shoulders.

"Hey guys practi--" Exo's manager came in. He was looking down at a paper and when his eyes landed on me, he stopped his lips from moving."Who's this? Don't tell me you guys are already...YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DEBUT IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS! AND YOUR ALREADY?!"

"MANAGER HYUNG! NO! She's just a neighborhood friend!" Suho threw his hands up.

"Araso...Annyeong ha sae yo nice to meet you." Manager turned to the members." Practice,'Mama' until 3 pm alright? Im counting on you guys! Hwaiting!" Manager Hyung left just like that.

"We're gonna practice now..."Beakhyun said.

"Oh okay don't mind me!" I smiled and sat down on the side of the room.

 

A/N: BG MUSIC NOW~ >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVL7pg2gQEk

 

They did a split performance for thier debut stage.

My eyes were only feasted on Beakhyun. I stared at his every move, his feet were moving so fast that i couldn't even see them.

How great he was. 

once the song had ended I cheered.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH! GOOD JOB! SOOGO!" I clapped my hands.

Suddenly i detected vibration from my pockets

I lifted my phone up and recieved a txt from my mom.

 

"Sohyun! where are you? you didn't runaway did you?"

 

I replied.

" No umma...ill be right there." 

 

unfortunatly, i had to leave.

"Sorry guys...I have to leave now...my mom is looking for me...ill see you guys later!" I waved to them as they waved back and Xiumin, Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, and Tao pouted.

I giggled but once i was out the door. I ran home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Keke~ I should make it more longer, but i can't write anymore today! im so tired because of school! waaa! Fun things down below

 

 

 

 

              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

                    

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

                             

 

 

                                      

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL MY FAVORITE~~~* if it is not moving, try refreshing the page^^*

OOH AND I ALSO HAVE TO MAKE EXO CHAPTERS SOON!>.<