Finding Out~

Highschool Flower Boys

                                                         

 

 

                                                                      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: EEY~ OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!KEKE BG MUSIC LATER IN STORY~~short chapter

 

 

 

 

 

>>>Kylie's POV<<<

 

 

LIfe's been going good nowadays~

my macaroon-making skills are excellerating as time goes by. My brother seemed really down nowadays though...I bet that its his fiancee or, arranged marrige girl with him...I never met her and Joon and my parents don't want me to either. *WHO IS THIS GIRL?!DOES SHE LIKE WORK FOR THE FBI OR SOMETHING?WHY THEY GOTTA KEEP ME FROM SEEING THAT GIRL!?THATS IT IM SEEING THAT GIRL!*

I stomped up to Joon oppa's room.

"OPPA! IM BORED! LETS GO TO MY SCHOOL CAMPUS AND PLAY SOME BASKETBALL AYE?"Before he could even protest, I grabbed his hands and we were already zooming our way to my school.

Oppa and I were shooting baskets as I sweated my head out. My shirt was literally drenched in sweat. I was frowning at oppa the whole time.

"Oppa! I wanna show you my dance moves!" I wanted to see him smile at least.* I really hated to dance, but seeing my brother in pain was more hateful.*

I took my Samsung Note out,

A/N: PLAY BG MUSIC NOW PLEASE~ >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLXK7ZKxIc

 

 

 

 

I the music and danced in front of oppa. Oppa smiled, but his smiles wasn't as that strong as usual. His smiles didn't reach up to his eyes.

A/N: PLEASE TURN BG SONG NOW AND PLAY BG TO THIS>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q-R-5Oxr1s

I turned the song off. * Hmm...this song is too y. I DONT NEED Y I NEED CUTE AND FUNNY!*

 

I danced like a cat.I tried to cheer him up, he was smiling! *OOOH I THINK ITS WORKING!!*

Suddenly oppa stood up, as quick as lightning as his eyes

A/N: OKAY YOU CAN TURN BG MUSIC OFF NOW!^^LOL SHORT LENGTH~

He was staring at a girl, a girl I have never seen before.

*could it be? nononono...well...Aish...*

Joon started to walk towards her.

 

>>>Sohyun's POV<<<

 

Yea...I had to go to the school's library just to go get a stupid book. Hey wanna know something shocking? Joon was there.

I was holding my book waking starting to walk out of the campus when a hand swung my arms making me stop.

"Sohyun!" Joon gazed into my eyes.

"J-Joon! W-whatr you doing here?"

I glanced behind Joon and saw a cute girl with her hands on her hips and one of her knees bent. She frowned at me.

"Whos this?" Joon turned around.

"Oh! This is my siste-" Joon stopped and put a hand over his mouth.

"Your sister? Oh no wonder, she looks like you!"

"EHEM! I do not look like a boy okay?" Kylie pointed out.

"KYLIE!"Joon hissed as Kylie backed away with both her hands in the air.

"So...are you supposed to be my future sis-in law?"

I didn't dare to look at her.

"Kylie! Be quiet and go play basketball would you?!" Joon spurted out as he pointed to the basketball court.

"NO OPPA!"Kylie turned to my direction."DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS FOR OPPA?! HE SKIPS MEALS, HE SITS IN HIS ROOM ALL DAY LONG, HE DOESN'T EVEN GO TO WORK ANYMORE! CAN'T YOU SEE?" Kylie marked off each reason with her fingers.

I stood there. not knowing what in the world to do.

Joon grabbed Kylie's hands and they left. Joon turned around and nodded, which i knew he was saying sorry and bye.

*sigh* This is rough.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another update! actually, I just made the foreword to my second story yesterday! I hope you guys would like it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/289218/secret-garden-luhan-comedy-fluff-korean-romance-secretgarden-exo-luhan

 

There's the link~ annyoeong!