Kang Jun Ho~~

Highschool Flower Boys

                                                                          

 

 

 

A/N: This is Kylie's and Jun Ho's chapter;) PLEASE PLAY BG MUSIC NOW>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwJlynriL4

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>Kylie's POV<<<

 

 

*OMG OMGGGG! I SERIOIUSLY HATE THAT GIRL! SHE IS LOOKING AT HIM SO ILY! ARRRGHGHGHHGHGHG!*

I was sitting behind Jun Ho during boring math class. I already knew how to do this lesson so I decided to ignore this lesson.

I was smelling his fresh nature scent from his hair. Jun Ho turned around and frowned at me. It was so sudden that it made me jump.

"Would you stop smelling my hair please?" He whispered.

"Who me? Sniffing your ugly hair? Pshhh~ im not that kind of a person okay?" I flipped my hair and pretend to read a random book that was sitting on my desk.

I heard him chuckle as he turned around. * MAN! NOW HE MIGHT THINK ME AS A WIERD PERSON! AISH WHY DID HE HAVE TO TURN AROUND AT THAT TIME?!URGHH!*

The bell rang and I quickly shoved my things in my bag. I ran out of the classroom as fast as i could to catch up with Jun Ho.

He kept on looking back so I had to hid corner, to corner,....I basically made zigzag lines.

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

I soon spotted a girl come across Jun Ho.

"Hey babbee~" She cooed as she touched Jun Ho's hair.

I couldn't handle this chic...Im gonna rip her up. I know...I was probably blind when I bumped into him on the first day of school.

But my smart Jun Ho was smart enought to just say hi and ignore her. But she kept on following him. Urrgh! I couldn't do anything but to act up.

I walked up to her and blocked her way. I had my hands on my hips and one of my knee's bent.

"Hello there." I snarled and got a lollipop from my bag and started to eat it.

"Uh..You are blocking my way. Get outta my way!" The girl snapped. But before she went to the other way of the hallway, I took out my lollipop out of my mouth and grabbed her shirt and stuffed it in her bra.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!URRRRGGHHH!!!!OMG! YOU EFFING B! YAAH!! UGGH! I JUST BOUGHT THIS YESTERDAY!!" I smirked. 

"That's probably why you are so poor...you wear things that you just bought yesterday." I turned away and had an awesome idea that just popped in my head, i saw this scene in a drama. So I turned to her again." Oh! And...I like you pink zebra bra~" I cooed and turned around and flipped my hair. My eyes widened as  an owl's when I saw Jun Ho and his arms crossed.*Oh no...*

Then the girl ran up to Jun Ho and grabbed his arms.

"OPPA! UGH! THIS MENTAL GIRL SHOVED HER CANDY IN MY BRA! CAN YOU TAKE IT OUT FOR ME?! UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE HER THIS IS SO DISGUISTING!" The girl squealed and glared at me.

"And you expect me to take that thing out of your bra? Dream on..." Jun Ho said cooly and shoved her away and he grabbed my wrist and walked out of the scene.

My wrist hurted a lot but my mind went wild on how he was tightly grasping onto my wrist.

He suddenly let go of my hand and before I knew it...we were on the rooftop.

I stared around the rooftop." Yah why are we here?" I questioned.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine. My eyes widened at the sudden action.

When he slowly parted his lips apart from mine, he said something but I couldn't hear him because of his handsome features.

 

 

>>>Jun Ho's POV<<<

 

 

"You like me don't you? I like you too...uhh... YAH! ARE YOU LISTENING?!" I screamed.

"Oh what did you say?" She was daydreaming. She looked really cute when she did that.

" I said that I like you and wanna date?" She stared at me like if i was bigfoot or something, with shaped as a 'o'.

I snapped my fingers."HELLO? THIS GIRL...DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT?!" I screamed which made her jump.

She nodded with her eyes as huge as saucers.

I smirked. *wah...she's so cute~*

" Alrighty then~" I cooed and grabbed her hands...which surprised me because they fit mine so perfectly.

I swung our linked hands together as we went through the hallways. Everybody stopped and made way to us as they stared at us, surprised.

The girl, popped out of nowhere in front of me and Kylie.

"OPPA! OMG WHAT IN THE MEANING IS THIS?! UGH! YAH YOU! YOUR NAME IS PAK KYLIE RIGHT?! THAT'S IT YOU ARE ON MY DEATH LIST! CMERE!" She shouted at Kylie but before she could get a hold of Kylie, I stopped her hands. She stared at me with huge frightened eyes.

"Yah...stop it this instant. Put a hand on my girlfriend and you die." I snarled at her as people started to make, 'OOOHHH's' her face turned beet red and she ran away from us. But we were still recieving glares from girls.

I looked at Kylie and whispered to her. "Are you scared?"

"Pfffttttt...me?Scared?In your dreams..." I chuckled at her braveness but I knew she had a little fear in her. But its okay. I can protect her. This makes me feel confortable. We are now a couple and ever since I bumped into her on the first day of school...I had interest in her. I loved her hard-to-get game that she always plays. So cute^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:So I just noticed that there were a lot of kissing recently~~~ awww now there is officially 2 couples that we made! YAY!^^

OOH AND THIS IS JUN HO

 

                                                                                     

 

SO MUCH SWAG!!