Reunited

Dream High- the untold ending

"Hye Mi-ah"
********************************************

 

 

 

"Jing Guk-ah, you're here?!" Hye Mi asked and was led to the bench to rest for a while
"Yeah, I just saw half of your concert today" Jing Guk said
"Halfway? then doesn't that mean you have to go somewhere?" Hye Mi questioned..
Jing Guk was about to answer Hye Mi's question when all of a sudden her phone rang. She answered her call and started talking to the person on the other line. A couple of minutes later, she ended the conversation and turned back to Jing Guk.
"So, where  were you supposed to go?" Hye Mi continued
"We were about to go abroad when President Ma's child got sick." Jing Guk answered
"oh, anyways go with me, we're going to meet the others" Hye Mi explained and excused herself for a while, saying she would be changing  into a more comfortable outfit. Jing Guk just nodded and was left alone.

Hye Mi went in the dressing room to change, something on top of her vanity mirror caught her attention, a bouquet of roses. She lifted the said roses and found a card stuck it with a little note that said CONGRATULATIONS!. She just smiled and got the note from the flowers. She placed it in her wallet and there she saw the photo of Sam Dong. Her smile grew bigger but then stopped herself from getting a little bit carried away. She changed into a more appropriate dress and went out of the room. She dragged Jing Guk on her way out of the Stadium and started walking towards the nearby cafe.




"Guys! look who's here!" Hye Mi shouted as she approached her friends.
"Jing Guk-ah!" all of them exclaimed except Hye Sung, who has a huge smile on her face.
"Hey!" was all Jing Guk could mutter as he was enveloped in a huge hug. They were all seated at a huge table on the farthest side of the cafe. They started to choose their preferred food for the night and asked Jason to get the food for all of them.
"Jason..Please!"Pil Suk asked in a very convincing tone. Jason didn't even show any emotions and even pretended to not hear Pil Suk.
"Please....."Pil Suk tried again and even used her puppy dog eyes. Jason just groaned and stood up to go to the counter. As soon as Jason was near the counter they all bursted out and started to laugh really loud. Their laughs were cut short by the sudden ring of someone's phone. They checked their cellphones except for Hye Mi. The others just shrugged and started talking to each other. Their conversations eventually stopped and someone's phone started to ring again. All four stared at Hye Mi in disbelief, only Baek Hee had the courage to tell Hye Mi.
"Goodness Hye Mi, aren't you going to answer your phone??" Baek Hee exclaimed and that earned her a confused look from Hye Mi. Hye Mi got her phone and saw that it was actually her phone that kept ringing. She stared at the unknown number on the screen.
"But it's an unknown caller" She reasoned out.
"Just answer it" Hye Sung shouted. Hye Mi just nodded and started hitting the green button.


"H-h-hello?"

 

**************************
NOTES:
Sorry for the late update- i fell asleep just as i reached home and when i woke up it was already 11 pm. Sorry for the cliffhangers though, i thought of this part just as i woke up :D