"Is this GOODBYE?'

Dream High- the untold ending

"WHAT THE HELL!" Hye MI exclaimed as soon as she opened the door. A girl wrapped with sheets walked by the door. She was stunned, to say the least. Her eyes scanned the room and eventually landed on the figure, she longed to see. She held back the tears that were starting to fall and bravely stepped inside.

"Uhh..Hello, who are you?" The girl that previously passed asked.

"Who are you?" Hye Mi retorted. The girl cringed at the sudden harshness and walked off to the other side of the room. Hye Mi walked towards the bed and saw Sam Dong sprawled out. Hye Mi couldn't hold it any longer, she slapped Sam Dong on his face and that caused him to wake up.

************************

Sam Dong's POV

"Ouch!" I uttered. Someone just slapped me and man, did it hurt so much. I was still hung over and sleepy at the same time when someone slapped on my other cheek.

"Damn it ! Who do you think you are?" I shouted rather loudly causing my ears and head to hurt. "" I cursed inwardly.

"Sam Dong-ah" someone said. 'That voice sounded familiar' I said to myself. I searched through the corners of my brain to put a name on that voice, and then it hit me.

"Hye Mi-ah" I looked up. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her eyes were red. We stared at each other for a while before I shifted my gaze to the side. I heard her sniff and took in a deep breath. I swear I wasn’t on my right mind because I just felt annoyed with what she did.

The girl that I had fun with yesterday came out of the bathroom dressed in her previous clothing. I scanned her body and saw that she had a piercing. She was a Brazilian, as far as I could remember. She approached the bed and got a paper out of her pocket. She placed it on my hand and started whispering about calling her next time I’m in town. She got up and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and turned to Hye Mi.

“What are you doing here?” I snarled. Hye Mi just kept silent and sniffed. I grew annoyed with what she was doing and just stood up. I walked towards the kitchen to get some Advil to numb the pain in my head.

“Sam Dong-ah..” She whispered. Her voice was impossible to hear if you won’t get near her. I just continued walking when all of a sudden; she grabbed my arm and looked me straight in the eye.

“Sam Dong! What were you doing with her?” She asked before letting go of my arm. I just stared at her and eventually said something.

“I-I guess I need to go” Hye Mi said and then walked towards the door. I tried to go after her but my body failed due to the sudden movement. Hye Mi reached the door and looked back.

“I stayed faithful to you throughout these years, and here I thought you were also true to your words” She said but then forced a laugh.

“I-i-i…” Before she could finish her sentence she walked off and left me. I just stared at the door for quite a while before it hits me.

“Damn! Hye Mi left me”