U.S. of A :)

Dream High- the untold ending

"H-h-hello"
**************************

"Is this Go Hye Mi?" the person on the other line asked.
"yes, who is this?" Hye Mi asked back. The person on the other line introduced himself as Mr. Kim Tae Hee..
[for those of you who don't know him, he is the representative/president of EMG]
Hye Mi and Mr. Kim talked for a while. Throughout their conversation, Hye Mi would sometimes talk in a hush voice and then change into her normal tone. Jason finally arrived with all their food jampacked in one tray. He slowly placed the tray on the table and started to give out the food to them.  Jason turned to his friends and started a conversation.
"Who's on the phone with Hye Mi?" Jason asked
"I don't know, she had been on her phone for quite a time already" Pil Suk answered. Jason looke at Pil Suk and watched her eat. He picked a little french fry and fed it to Pil Suk.
" JASON! What are you doing?" Pil Suk asked angrily. Jason just shrugged and fed Pil Suk with another french fry. Pil Suk, again, scolded Jason. Jason just pouted and looked at Pil Suk.
"Aish! what is wrong with you?" Pil Suk said.
"I just want to fed you. You might lose some weight if you don't eat properly" Jason joked. Pil Suk just huffed and pushed Jason off his chair.
"Do you really have to say that?" Pil Suk said and then ignored Jason the whole time.
"Pil Suk!" "Hey!" "Yah!" Jason exclaimed, but was still ignored by Pil Suk. Pil Suk was talking to Baek Hee when all of a sudden Jason shouted.
"Pil Suk! I LOVE YOU! " Pil Suk's eyes grew wide, she turned her head to Jason when suddenly Jason kissed her. Pil Suk was frozen for a moment, Jason removed his lips from Pil Suks's. Jason just grinned while Pil Suk turned as red as a tomato. Baek Hee, Jing Guk and Hye Sung just laughed silently at Jason's sillyness. Hye Sung and Jing Guk both shared some looks which was noticed by Baek Hee.


"Everyone! I have some good news!" hye mi said and caught the attention of the people around the table.


"I am going to US and meet Sam Dong!"




***********************
NOTES:
There, a new chapter. Sorry if the caller isnt Sam Dong, but at least some good news came out of the phone conversation. :))
Comments and Suggestions are much appreciated :D

Love Lots,
DreamHigh xD