"What The Hell"

Dream High- the untold ending

Sam Dong was busy fumbling with his keys when the elevator opened. He didn't mind it 'cause his mind was just focused at one thing, getting laid. Someone walked out of the elevator and walked towards them. He stopped right beside Sam Dong and started talking.

"Sam Dong! What are you doing? I thought you stopped seeing other girls??" His manager was furios, Sam dong could tell but he just shrugged and busied himself on how to open the door.

"It won't hurt if she doesn't know."  Sam Dong stated and then turned to the girl he brought. His free hand on the lower part of her back and the other placed on the knob of the door. His manager got furious, he balled up his fist and punched Sam Dong. His fist collided with the side of his face and Sam Dong just stumbled back. He just stood there frozen. The girl was shocked with the sudden exchange of blow that she immediately held Sam Dong's face.

"If you ever try to mess with my decisions, be sure to think twice before doing so" He said and yanked the girl towards their room. The manager was frozen on his feet. He was taken aback by what Sam Dong said. He started walking towards his room when a sudden thought crossed his mind, Hye Mi. She was supposed to meet Sam Dong after the awards night.

"Crap!" He muttered and started praying to the gods above to help Sam Dong out of the mess his gotten into.

***********************************************
Hye Mi's POV

After the little get together with my Highschool friends, I started packing for my trip to the US. The manager had told me all the details 'bout my flight and the hotel that i am going to stay in. I finished packing and went down to have leisure time with my younger sister. She was on her phone, texting. Of course  being a big sister I need to know what is going on in my sister's life. I tried to read the messages but she would always shield it with her hand or hide it in her pocket. 

"Yahh! what are you doing" She asked. I just sat there and smiled.

"Who're you texting?" I asked

"Jing Guk-ah" She answered casually and went back to texting. I just sat there and watch her smile the whole time whe was texting his oppa. I just sighed seeing i couldn't get any information. I stood up and went into my room.

***

The flight to US was kind of boring. Throughout the whole flight, I was just sitting and randomly singing some hymns. The airplane had just landed and as what the manager promised, i was led to a car, which will bring me to the hotel, and was asked to have a nap first.

I walked through the hall and into the elevator. It felt like hours as i waited for the 12th button to light. I got out of the elevator and there Mr. manager was already waiting for me. He looked anxious while sitting on the bench. He must have noticed me when he stood up and nervously smiled.

I just smiled and and waved at him. I walked towards what i think was Sam Dong's room and knocked. Before my hand could reach the door, Mr. Manager grabbed my hand and pulled me to face him.

"I-i-i think you shouldn't go in yet...He is l-l-like a m-monster in the morning" He stuttered. I just smiled and went to the door.

"Its okay i have seen how Sam Dong unleash his inhuman side. I am quite knowledgeable of..........WHAT THE HELL?!?" I screamed as I opened the door.