FOR REAL?!?

Dream High- the untold ending

I have enough of this narrating thingy... I just wanted to try something new so in this chapter, I am going to use POVs...
If it looks okay i might stick with it for a long time :))


******************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Sam Dong's POV
Tonight, I AM going to be the first Korean to win a Grammy.  I sighed and scolded myself for dreaming something unreachable. A thing caught my attention as I stood up from my chair, the photo of my friends. It was 8 years ago when this photo was taken, I said to myself. Many things have changed through those 8 years. Hye Mi and I lost communication after a year of stay here in America. Speaking of Hye Mi, I happened to browse through some Korean news and saw an article about Hye Mi's hundredth concert. I was really happy for her. She had always dreamed of having her own concert and now, she had done it and even made it to a hundred. That is just plain awesome!

I immediately grab the pendant, which was given by Hye Mi, and prayed for its power to work on me. I walked towards the stage where every Korean wanted to dance on or even just to walk through. The screams got louder as the second verse of the song approaches. My hearing was gone just before the start of the song. I wasn’t, at any form, nervous. I removed the earplugs seeing I am not able to hear a thing and handed it to a staff at the backstage.

“Are you sure?” He asked with a confused face but the realized something. “Are you ready” He continued

I look at how his lips move and answered his question.

“I always am!” He smiled, quite contented with my answer and left me at the place where I was supposed to come out.

“It’s show time!” I told myself and came out of the backstage.

*****************

The awards show just ended and people from all sorts of magazine and shows started interviewing the singers, including me.

“Song Sam Dong! Or should I say K, How did you feel when you heard your name? The winner for the ‘Album of the Year’

“At first, I wasn’t really expecting to win since all the competitors are in fact exceedingly awesome. So when they announced my name I was like ‘Yay! Congrats to the winner, and then I saw the people looking at me.’ At first I was confused but then I realized it was me who won”

The reporter laughed with me, or I guess at me, anyways other reporters also asked for an interview and each were granted with a lot of answers from me. The day ended with a bang, we were invited to an after party and all artists, from all ages, were invited as well.

I was introduced to a lot of famous artists and some producers too. A lot of people were dancing in the middle of venue. Lots of girls were also trying to dance with me. I kindly turned down all their offers. I was trying to be loyal to Hye Me for goodness sake.

Shots were thrown from all sides of the table. A producer asked me to chug a mug of beer, another requested for a toast and in the glass was a strong whiskey. A co-Korean star was also there and offered a glass of mixed liquors, which was really hard to swallow; I could not afford to refuse so I also gulped all of it down. I have been staying in the US for quite some time and i am already accustomed to their culture. Party here, drinks there and lots of one night stands everywhere. I admit I had already tried that but stopped, it seems like I really should be faithful to Hye Mi.

I was getting drunk as the minutes passed. Things were getting really blurry and even my words were all slurred. Some random girl grabbed my hand and led me to the center of the room and danced with me. She wrapped her arms ‘round my neck and bumped her hips to my lower half. My arms were wrapped around her waist. She started kissing me and pushed me to the wall. She forcefully kissed me and all I could do was kiss back.

We eventually went out of the area. Cameras were everywhere, so we had to find our own way out. I called my manager and asked for assistance here. He noticed that my voice was muffled and asked if I was drunk.

“I am not frickin’ drunk! Just get me some car to transport us to a hotel” I shouted at my phone and my manager just sighed yes then ended the call. The car arrived and drove us to the hotel where I was staying. As soon as we were inside the elevator, we hungrily look into each other’s eyes.  As soon as the elevator dinged, signaling the arrival on the floor 12, one thing was flashing through our minds.

“Let The Games Begin”

           

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

NOTES:
I kept it as PG as possible,lolz. But yeah, i know i at writing, either narrating or POVs, so PLEASE do post suggestions. [I beg You :)]


THANKS FOR READING and SUBSCRIBING !

Lovelots,
Dream High xD