One in A million! [part2]

Dream High- the untold ending

"Sam Dong, what the hell were you thinking when you punched the mirror" Manager Kim asked in a worried tone. To his dismay, Sam Dong just kept staring at his fist and even punched the little shards on the floor.
"Sam Dong, stop it" Manager Kim grabbed his arms to prevent him from causing further damage. Sam Dong tried to free from Manager Kim's grip, but failed nonetheless. Manager Kim kept on talking about how he shouldn't do reckless acts. He inspected his fist and found that it wasn't that serious. Manager Kim saw the bathroom door open and saw the first aid kit. He then got it and slowly treated his injured fist while mumbling some reminders about taking care of his health. Sam Dong got annoyed and started talking in a really irritated voice.
"Would you stop it!" Manager Kim flinched away but then got the courage to ask again why he punched the mirror. Silence filled the air and the light swabbing of the cotton on Sam Dong's fist was the only sound heard. Sam Dong took in a deep breathe and started talking.
"I shouted at Hye Mi." He stated. Manager Kim stopped to look at Sam Dong. He saw the sadness and guilt in his eyes and then released a deep breathe indicating Sam Dong to explain further. He took in a lungful of air and started giving the little details, starting from his little adventures to the exact harsh words he said to her. Manager Kim finished treating his fist and asked Sam Dong to sit on his bed while putting away the kit.
"I never wanted to hurt Hye Mi, you know that right?" Sam Dong asked with sadness wrapping his words. Manager Kim just nodded although he couldn't be seen by Sam Dong.
"I think you need to fix your bad behaviour first."Manager Kim adviced.
"I know"Sam Dong said and tried to call Hye Mi's phone....
*************************************************************************************************

another short chapter...
im really sorry about this one..
i couldn't write all of these because;
1. i have a stupid brother that keeps on pestering me
2. been busy with my friends since im already going to college
and
3. the most stupid reason... I am being a lazy . :))

lolz...hope you would understand my situation :)
-DreamHigh xD-