The Concert

Dream High- the untold ending

Hye Mi justgot to start her 100th concert tonight. Although Sam Dong wasn't able to attend, she still dedicated asong for him. While performing on stage, her friends and some teachers were also present. Even his close friend Jing Guk was also there

♫ at the top of my lungs... im giving it back..♫

A girl of 17 yrs old saw Jing Guk and ushered him towards her. When they were close to each other's faces, the girl gave Jing Guk a peck on the cheeks. Jing Guk stood there bewildered while the girl just smiled.The girl could see the confusion written all over his face so she started talking
" Its been a long time, Oppa"
Jing Guk just stared at the girl, eventually the girl decided to show her name tag.
it read "GO HYE SUNG"
"Hye Sung?" jing guk asked finally. Hye sung just nodded and hugged him. Hye sung led Jing Guk to Teacher Kang's and Teaher Yang's seats.
"Jing Guk-ah??" both of the teachers exclaimed..
"shhhh..teacher Hye Mi is having her concert. don't be too loud." Jing Guk said in a hush tone.
"You've grown me-boy. Its a good thing Hye sung brought you here so we could watch Hye Mi together" said Mr. Yang
"Sorry but i can't i have a flight to catch tonight. but pls tell Hye Mi she was great tonight." Jing Guk said in an apologizing tone.
"Oppa! I just saw you now, why don't you stay here for a bit? " Hye sung begged.
"I really cant Hye Sung, but we can still talk. here's my number" Jing Guk showed her his cellphone and both of them exchanged numbers.
"I Promise to call you, i need to go now" Jing Guk then kissed the top of Hye Sung's head and bid goodbye to both his teachers. Hye sung just sat back on her seat and got a huge smile plastered on her face..





The concert has ended and Hye Mi rushed towards the entrance, there she found Hye Sung w/ teacher Yang and Teacher Kang, Pil Suk and Jason, and Baek Hee.. She hugged all of them as they were once again reunited, though they aren't complete but still majority was there. All of them congratulated Hye Mi for her success. It was still early so all of them decided to go to a nearby cafe and have a chat.  Both Teacher Kang and Teacher Yang, refused the offer, they reasoned they still had to attend some important matters and that they should try to catch upon each others lives. The teachers just bid goodbye and started walking towards their car.
"Where should we go now? " asked Pil Suk as she unwrapped her arm from Jason
"ehh. why did you move away from me?" Jason asked Pilsuk
"shhh.. we're in public" Pilsuk scolded jason. Jason just pouted while the other girls laughed at him.
"Okay guys stop it. Jason is getting red by the minute now.. Why dont you head out first and i'll meet you after 10 mins more or less.." Hye Mi said and started going back to her dressing room.
As she was approaching her room she bumped into someone and she stumbled down and landed flat on her bum..
"aish..."was all she could say. The man helped her get up on her feet, she tried removing the dust that had stuck on her dress.  She slowly took in the clothes of the person who bumped her. She looked up and her eyes widen as she saw the face of the person who bumped her..


"Hye Mi-ah"

****