Daddy Daughter Day

Life Of An Ex Call-Girl (Sequel to Diary Of A Call Girl)

[Author's note: Hello, my dear readers. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not updating as frequently with this story as I did with the prequel. This year has been pretty ty for me and I went through a very dark period of my life, I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty. However, I am back and determined to finish this story if it kills me. Thanks for sticking by me]

 

Amelle stared at her stomach as SooHyun slept beside her, wondering what to tell him. She wasn't far along, maybe a month or two. It was hardly noticable. She was suprised she'd even noticed the changes herself, when she was pregnant with Zulay, she started to show pretty late in the game. He grumbled gently beside her, making her jolt and look at him. He was sleeping face down, turned facing her. 

He had spoken to her once about starting a family, the dream family he had always wanted. He seemed so passionate to create one of his own and shower his future children with love. He murmered slightly and placed his arm across her stomach, pulling her closer so that he was now sleeping on her chest. His ruffled black duckling hair tickled . It wouldn't be so bad, she tried to convince herself. He WOULD want the child. But it would kill Ji-Yong. No matter how much she wanted to hate him, Amelle was still as much in love with him as she had always been. 

SooHyun shifted slightly and applied some pressure to her abdomen, forcing her to look at it again. Inside her was a little piece of him, that would grow to become a big piece of him. If she kept it and let it become an angel, she would kill Ji-Yong, if she didn't, she would kill SooHyun. Either way she had to do something. 

"SooHyun?"

He grumbled gently and cracked his eyes open softly, finding her face almost immediately.

"What's up babe?" He mumbled, his voice barely audible under the layers of sleep he was wrapped in. He smiled weakly at him. Amelle opened but decided against it. 

"Nothing babe" She muttered, placing a kiss on his fluffy hair. She would tell him when the time was right.

 

"Alright Zulay, smile for daddy"

Ji-Yong pressed the button and captured the image of his three year old laughing as she swung in the baby swing. Ji-Yong wondered why they hadn'tgiven her a Korean name, but then again, it was hard enough finding an English name that suited how precious she was. Zulay laughed at him, reaching her hands out towards him, her giggles striking the air.

"Out Appa. Want to get out!" Ji-Yong loved how well his daughter was managing learning two languages: both Korean and her mothers native Portugese. His daughter was sure to be an A star student. He laughed inwardly at how quickly he had become a doting parent after spending some time alone with his daughter. With all the drama that had been going on with Amelle and Ji Eun and SooHyun, he had forgotten what he truly had to live for, what was sitting and reaching out to him that exact moment. Sliding his phone into his pocket, he strode over to his daughter and clasped her in his arms, spinning her in circles and circles. He loved days like this. She squealed into his ear, deafening him, but it was worth it to hear her laugh again.

"You want to get some chocolate Zoo?" Ji-Yong asked, and almost got head butted as his three year old nodded vigourously. Securing her in his arms, Ji-Yong started towards his car. Zulay wrapped her arms around his neck and shut her eyes. It had been a long day for them both, it was time to head home. 

Ji-Yong had almost reached his car when a figure appeared, leaning against the hood of his car. The man stood watching him as he approached, Ji-Yong slowing down as he realised he was not alone. Keys in hand, Ji-Yong stopped a few meters away from his car. The man was simply watching him.

"Excuse me, but you're sitting on my car..."

"You Kwon Ji-Yong?"

Ji-Yong bristled, something didn't fell right here. He scanned the area, but he found that they were alone. He had chosen this park specifically so they could spend some quality father-daughter time without interruptions. It was seeming like a big mistake. He glared at the man.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to get int-"

"That your daughter?" The man asked questioningly, pointing at Zulay who hid her face. Ji-Yong wrapped an arm tighter around her and stepped back slightly, shielding her from the man's gaze. He raised his palms.

"I don't mean nothing by it. Look..." The man got up and brushed the area of the car he had been sitting on. He gestured at the car as if to say 'see, I'm a nice guy.

"I'll just be on my way" And with that, the man started off in the other direction. Ji-Yong stood for ten minutes, waiting to make sure the man had truly left before going to his car. He unlocked the door and placed Zulay into her baby seat.

"Now how about that hot choc-"

Ji-Yong found himself down in the snow, his eyes swimming and his head throbbing. Looking up, he found three men standing around him, each looking equally vicious. The man from earlier was with them. 

"You Kwon Ji-Yong?"

Ji-Yong struggled to stand up and blocked the men from reaching Zulay. He spat at one of them. 

"Go to hell"

The man shared a look before one threw a punch that doubled him over. They grabbed his arms and threw him down into the snow. Zulay, who now realised her daddy was in trouble, had started screaming and screaming. The first man gestured to the car as Ji-Yong struggled to get up again before being punched down again.

"Someone take care of the baby"

The third man nodded before turning back to the car, where Zulay had started screaming louder and louder, her little voice running hoarse. Ji-Yong dropped to his knees.

"Please" He begged, "Please don't touch her! I'll do anything"

The first man smirked.

"Jong stop. He gave in"

Smiling down at Ji-Yong, the first man grabbed ahold of his collar.

"I need you to do something for me..."

"ANYTHING!" Ji-Yong nodded hastily. He'd do anything to make sure they didn't hurt Zulay.

"Send Belle a message for me"

And with that, they let him have it.

 

 

"Amelle, you might want to come and see this!"

SooHyun's voice drifted into the hot shower that Amelle had been enjoying. The scent of him was still hot on her skin. Fumbling for the knob, she stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel.

"Quickly!"

"Alright!" Wrapping the material around her, Amelle trotted into the room they shared and sat on their bed. She eyed SooHyun.

"What?" 

His eyes were sad and he clasped her hands in one hand, before using the other to push her face towards the tv.

"This just in, it has been reported that Kwon Ji-Yong also known G-Dragon, the leader of the group Big Bang, has been rushed into intensive care after being found unconcious at a playground in the outer skirts of Seoul. YG has yet to comment on his condition"

It was only then that Amelle realised she was gripping SooHyun's hand so hard her nails had made little cresent shapes in his skin. She loosened her grip but it didn't make her feel any better. The blood was rushing in her ears, her heart was pounding so hard it threatened to burst out her chest. Only one word resounded in her mind: JiYong. An angry pain was growing in her stomach, a feeling she had tried to squash. She still loved him fiercely. SooHyun's voice broke her concentration.

"You want to go back, don't you?" It was less of a question and more of a statement, one that needed to be clarified. It was a guarded statement, one that if she agreed with, would mean more to SooHyun than to her.

"I have to" Amelle whispered, her lip trembling. How could she feel so much pain at once? It didn't feel humanly possible.

"Then I'll come back with you" Squeezing her hand, SooHyun smiled bravely and kissed her quivering lips. 

When they made love that night, it was gentle. Too gentle as if they thought one of them would shatter into pieces.