3 Months Crooked

Life Of An Ex Call-Girl (Sequel to Diary Of A Call Girl)

"Make sure that you behave for Daddy ok, Zulay. I don't want to hear that you've been naughty with Daddy" Amelle reminded as she wrapped a scarf around her three year olds neck. SooHyun was cleverly balancing Zulay on his hip, making it easy for her to wrap her baby up warm. She pinched her baby's cheeks who squealed and buried her face in SooHyun's coat. Amelle looked at SooHyun, who smiled at her in a way that she had learnt to love. Biting her lip slightly, she kissed his lips gently. This man had managed to make her daughter happy and was keeping a smile on her face. As she pulled away, she gently bumped his nose with hers, bringing out his smile.

"I'm looking forward to our holiday SooHyun"

"Mmhm...Just sea, sand..." He placed Zulay onto the ground, who immediately grabbed fistfulls of the snow and giggled. He pulled Amelle's body against his and couldn't deny how much it turned him on when she purred, "And you...hopefully"

Amelle playfully slapped his shoulder and grinned,

"SooHyun, you're so..."

Amelle stopped as she caught sight of Ji-Yong's car. Finally. She and SooHyun had been waiting for almost an hour now for him and his bimbo to show up. Watching her climb out of his car dressed in a fluffy white winter jacket made her almost want to vomit. Picking up Zulay, Amelle found herself walking backwards towards SooHyun's car. No way did she want her baby anywhere near that homewrecker. SooHyun caught her almost immediately.

"Amelle, come on"

"I don't want my baby near her..."

"We've been planning this holiday for over a month!"

"She can come with us! The hotel will have day care!"

"The child has a right to know her father"

Amelle stopped her protests at that. She glanced at the figure sloly approaching them, trudging through the snow. As much as she hated to admit it, it wouldn't be fair to Zulay to stop her father from seeing her. She wanted her baby to have some form of relationship with her father. She just really hated Jieun.

"Do you always have to be so fair?"

SooHyun smirked and kissed her nose. 

"Wipe that bloody smirk off your face" Amelle quipped and turned to face Ji-Yong who was almost at them, "You could at least pretend"

"Amelle"

"Ji-Yong"

"SooHyun"

"Ji-Yong"

Once the salutations were over, there wasn't much left to say. Nothing that could be said in front of a three year old. Amelle chanced a glance at the model, who was leaning against Ji-Yong's car and smoking. She scoffed.

"Of course, a smoker. You see?" She turned to SooHyun, "Perfect example of why I don't want to leave Zoo with them"

"Excuse me!" Ji-Yong advanced, and Amelle retreated, shielding Zulay with one arm.

"Is she going to do that the whole time, or is she just going to do it in confined spaces with our baby?"

"That's not fair Ams" SooHyun said, placing his hand on her shoulder. Ji-Yong winced inwardly as SooHyun used the nickname he had always used for her. It was such a simple gesture, but it still cut him deep. He smiled falsly at the pair.

"SooHyun, I really don't feel comfortable going now"

"Amelle, please... Can we make this as painless as possible...for Zoo?"

Reluctantly, oh so reluctantly, Amelle handed her baby over to Ji-yong, making sure not yo touch him. Her face was blank as she watched Zulay fidget and start to fuss. She was beginning to regret this plan a whole lot. Instinctively, she reached for Zoo but hands blocked her.

"Come on Amelle, if we don't go now, we'll never get to Phuket"

SooHyun took her hand and started to pull her away, towards his car. Ji-Yong watched as she stared back, stumbling backwards, her eyes on him and Zulay who was now crying. Even a three year old could tell there was something wrong. The way her eyes bore into him, it was almost as if she was begging him to stop them, to call her back and tell her not to go to Phuket.

But he didn't. Ji-Yong stood in the snow, jacketless, as the love of his life got into the car of another man and drove off into the distance, disappearing into the distance. Cradling his daughter, who was now wailing uncontrollably and getting snot down his new jacket, he walked back towards his car, snow crunching beneath his feet. Approaching Ji Eun, he moved as to hand Zulay to her as he reached for the door handle of the door handle of the drivers side. She popped her hands up defensively and dropped her cigarette into the snow. It fizzled out almost immediately. 

"I don't do babies" She stated, a look of disgust on her face. Zulay, who had buried her face into Ji-Yong's collar, dared to peak at Ji Eun. Seeing her up close, Zulay burst into a set of louder tears and started screaming.  Ji Yong and Ji Eun winced as Zulay hit a new high note.

This was going to be a very long weekend.

 

 

 

"Bit pathetic isn't it. Ten years, has it been, since I left Korea, and yet this is the progress you have made? Leon must be turning in his grave, or cell, depending on his current situation" The man examined the burlesque club that had been left in his name. Of course, the burlesque dancers, the drinks and the debauchery was all just a facade for something else, but that left no excuse for the condition of his new property. Snapping his fingers at the closest minion, he made his demand clear.

"I want this place up and running by tonight"

"But sure..." The man stammered.

"Did I stutter?"

The minion disappeared, muttering to himself about impossible requests, but he was ignored. He flipped though the file that had been handed to him by the new second hand man. Hew had previously 'fired' the one who had served Leon, as his scanned the flesh that had now become her property. His second gave brief comments over each item.

"Top earner"

"Currently indisposed"

"Rented out to the Russian mob"

"Dead"

"Dead if she doesn't watch herself"

"No longer working under us"

The man stopped at the face in his hands. He turned to face his second in command,

"No longer working under us?"

Second nodded,

"She's the one who got Leon sent to the feds. She escaped and is married to some famous musician. They have a kid together or something" 

He scanned her face and the muscles in his jaw flexed as he thought. He cleared his throat and the men who were pattering around all turned to face him. Rule number one: never disrespect the boss.

"This city has grown weak. This city has forgotton who runs it. It is people like this-" He held up the picture " -that give the city hope. Well we must tell the city, the people that live in it. That this is not their world. We must show the people of this city that we are in control, and we shall use her".

​He released the picture until it rested beside his left foot. Shifting slightly, he crushed the picture beneath his feet. As of tonight, he was reclaiming what was rightfully his.

​Tonight, the city would burn