Sneaky (That XX)

Life Of An Ex Call-Girl (Sequel to Diary Of A Call Girl)

The night after Zulay's party had been at the very least difficult. Amelle had kept the false stepford smile on her face the whole party, laughing along with her guests, chatting animatedly to their children. Not once did she look at Ji-Yong, even when her cheek saw a rosy pink pallor.

 When the guests had left, she set about cleaning, quietly keeping to herself and avoiding her husband as well as she could in a nearly empty apartment. Once Zulay and Jae-sun were in bed, she disappeared into their bedroom, leaving a guilt ridden Ji-Yong alone with his thoughts. Taking in a deep sigh, Ji-Yong followed her shadow into the bedroom, finding her already in bed and half hidden by the duvet

Kicking off his jeans and shirt, Ji-Yong made to climb into bed beside her, his clothes left scattered against the floor. He shuffled closer to her, feeling her body tense up as he motioned to touch her. All he wanted to do was hug his wife to sleep and tell her he was sorry. When it came to her, he'd always had a little jealousy problem, not completely not understandable considering her past career choice. Ji-Yong dropped his arm and laid on his back. No matter what he did, he kept ing up where ever she was concerned. He stared blankly at the equally blank ceiling. It was going to be a long time before he forgave himself, even if she did.

 

 

"Did you decide whether you're coming for the Pumpkin Seeds season finale party tonight Ji?" Amelle had gone back to calling him his pet name but it still wasn't back to normal. Usually when they'd had a big fight and they were both over it, there was the almost honeymoon period were they were exceptionally loving towards each other. Much to Ji-Yong's chagrin, Amelle had maintained a level of coldness towards him and their life had gone non existent. Ji-Yong shook his head.

"I'm beat. I'll probably just kick it here"

Amelle rolled her eyes as she applied her blusher. So much for love and support. He wasn't going to stop her from going out. She pulled down the hem of her LBD, trying not to mind. A part of her felt that she should be happy that Ji-Yong wouldn't be around to cause a scene, after all, SooHyun was going to be there, he was her co star. Yet, on the other hand, she someone felt as if he was still blaming her for the altercation and was showing her how he felt by deliberately being disinterested in her career. She tried not to think about it as she stepped into her new Louboutins. She'd been smacked around a lot worse for a lot less, but this was stinging more than those strikes. She tried to appear nonchalant.

"Do whatever you want Ji...the babysitter will be here until I get back"

And then she was gone. Ji-Yong rolled onto his back from where he had been lying on his side. The hell was he supposed to do tonight? Everyone was so busy right now. Taking his phone in hand, he scrolled through the contacts, searching for a name that seemed even remotely interesting. He stopped when he reached a name under J. Jieun. That girl from some shoot long ago. Ji-Yong ran his tongue over his teeth. Was it a good idea to call up another woman in the middle of the night? His thumb hovered over the call button. His mind flashed to Amelle, in her black dress at the party, her laugh tinkling. He would never betray her, he thought, starting to put the phone down, but a figure crossed his mind. SooHyun. 

His phone started to dial.

 

 

 

Amelle laughed as she embraced one of her coworkers, her smile beaming. She couldn't believe she was actually having so much fun. These events could get pretty tedious quite quickly and she had always counted on Ji-Yong to share an inside joke with her, or share a sneaky kiss outside the VIP tent to brighten her evening. Of course now he wasn't here, yet somehow she still was managing to have fun. It was interesting really. She kind of missed that freedom that the single life gave a person. Not that she didn't love Ji-Yong. She just kind of missed people seeing her as a seperate entity to her husband. 

Taking a look around at the scenery, Amelle breathed it in. It had been so long since she had been to a club, and here she was, drinking expensive champagne and looking slammin. She smirked to herself. She enjoyed the feeling of the bass in her bones. The loudness. Its rudeness. The anonimity of it. Closing her eyes, she swayed to the music, allowing it to push her body about. 

As her eyes opened again, she found a pair of palms blocking her vision. Her heart rose. Ji-Yong had come after all. She spun around, expecting that familiar face, to find a different familiar face. 

"SooHyun" her heart deflated slightly, but she tried not to let it show in her voice. He, mirrored her expression, biting his lip in a way that was effortlessly cute. He pulled out his mobile and started typing. As soon as he was done, he pressed the phone into Amelle's hand. She looked down onto the screen.

Are we still friends?

Looking up into his face, she scrunched her nose up into a way she knew made him laugh, and it did. She nodded. Taking the phone back, SooHyun typed another message into the phone, and handed it back to her.

Am I allowed to talk to you?

Amelle nodded. Of course they could be friends. Right now she needed someone to keep her company because, to be honest, at home she was miserable. She nodded and they clinked glasses. SooHyun leaned in and pressed his lips against her ear.

"I'm sorry about what happened at Zoo's party. I should have controlled myself. Can you forgive me?"

Amelle nodded again and playfully punched his shoulder. If SooHyun had the cajones to apologise to Ji-Yong then maybe they could have a better friendship. They clinked glasses again, and as SooHyun looked over Amelle's shoulder, his face went pale. Amelle turned around, trying to find the source of SooHyun's horror. She found it alright.

 

Ji-Yong screamed internally as he saw SooHyun's body lean into Amelle's and kiss her. His heart sank to the bottom of the sea. No wonder she hadn't pushed him to come with her. She had been planning to meet SooHyun all along. He tried to swallow, but the lump in his throat was too big, too hard. Ji Eun appeared by his side, vodka coke in each hand.

"Are you alright oppa?"

Ji Eun followed his sight and smirked at the picture in front of her. She knew exactly what to do in a situation such as this. She handed the drinks to a passerby and grabbing Ji-Yong by the shoulders, planted her lips against his.

Pulling back, Ji-Yong found Amelle watching from the opposite side of the club.

 

 

[A/N Does anyone know a good graphic artist I could use for this story? I want a poster]