YG Family Concert

Life Of An Ex Call-Girl (Sequel to Diary Of A Call Girl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpLthLlehTc

Wanna See You Dance (Lala) - Kat DeLuna

Amelle adjusted her mike as she studied herself in the mirror. She had really dropped that baby weight in no time at all. She the hem of the skirt she was wearing. A black skirt that had been graffitied with silver and gold spray, flower print bra and crown made of thorns and baby pink roses decorated her physique. It was almost her turn and people kept flapping around ehr like a bunch of headless chickens. Yes, she had her mike. Yes, it was still working. 

Amelle listened to the sounds of rising screams as her husband took the stage to perform his famous duet HIGH HIGH as part of the GDTOP duo. Even now, as she watched his performance on the monitor, she couldn't deny that her husband was bloody gorgeous, even if she couldn't get a clear view of his face. It was that confidence as he glided across the stage that made her just want to jump into bed with him. Not that he would have minded. It was their last song and Amelle was lead down a hallway to her stage entrance. She sung along to the chorus of Ji-Yong's song, doing little actions that made her coordi laugh. Daesung, who was headed in the opposite direction, flashed his telltale smile at her and hugged her briefly before being ushered away to his room.

 

Ji-Yong and TOP sang their last verse, jumping up and down as they bathed in the hype of the crowd. This was why they were musicians. That feeling. The screams got even louder as they started to exit the stage. Ji-Yong screamed an 'I Love You' into the mike, which sent fans into a frenzy. But it was the person on next whom he loved the most. GD and TOP headed back to their room. He couldn't wait to watch her first concert performance.

The lights dimmed on the stage. The sound of rain, of thunder, almost of the jungle. Fans looked up to see if it was actually raining. Nope, nothing. It wasn't until the telltale intro rolled in that fans started screaming.

Amelle swallowed. The music started. From where she stood in the dark, lights twinkling around her like fairies, smoke curling at her feet, the crowd was huge. And screaming her name. As her cue came in she started singing. 

"La la la la..." Only her voice rang out as her backing dancers took the stage, which was slowly lighting up to reveal the scenery. In was only a matter of seconds before she had even stepped on the stage. The moment the beat started up, Amelle strutted onto the stage, the screams rising even higher. Part of her was sure it was mostly guys. 

Ji-Yong watched as his girl owned the stage with her debut song. Funny how things moved so fast. At first she had been a model, but now, she was almost as famous as him. CFs, K-dramas, international dramas. You name it, she was doing it. And now she had broken into the music world, with a song that exposed the latin iness that he so adored. He clapped his hands together as she showed her skills.

Taeyang tightly gripped Amelle's waist as they swayed during the dance break. His breath was hot against her neck and thousands of fan girls screamed against the intimacy of the two friends. A tiny smirk came onto hr face as Taeyang spun her onto the elevating podium. The lights went down and a spotlight shone down on Amelle as she lifted her fist into the air.

"Uno, dios, tres, quatro"

 

Wrapping Ji-Yong's jacket around her, Amelle climbed into the back of the vehicle, bracing herself against the driver's seat, and snuggled down next to her husband, who was sleeping comfortably. As she sat next to him, he shifted slightly and his arm fell around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Allowing for his chin to burrow into her shoulder, she shut her eyes and listened to the sound of his breathing. Yet, as she tried to fall into a gentle slumber, she couldn't ignore the feeling in her stomach that was telling her...sometime soon, somthing was going to go wrong.