6

it has always been YOU

Hyukjae's Pov

Taking a deep breath and collecting all the courage i had i confidently said it

"i like you" Suddenly all time stopped, it felt like an eternity until Donghae violently shook he head and ran off. At least he didn't slap me....right?

 

Donghae's Pov

No no no no .....no no no..... i am dreaming aren't i? Why would Hyukjae say such a thing to me

"Hae!!!" brought me back to my senses, i had just arrived at my homeroom 

"What's wrong Min?" curiousity drawn over my face

"You look like you have seen a ghost! What happened???" Should i tell him? Would Hyukjae mind? i mean we are all friends right?

"i just confessed to him" knowing whose voice it belonged, i mentally slapped myself, what should i say?

"So?????  Whats you answer Hae????????" 

Shaking my head i adamentally i quicly made my way to my seat, resting my head on my hands...argghhh what a stressful day! And school hasn't even started yet!

 

Sungmin's Pov

"Finally you have confessed to Hae!" i high fived Hyukjae

"What do you mean finally hyung?"

"Are you that stupid! Your scull must be really thick!!!!! Kyu and I realised that you guys loved each other years ago!!!!"

"WHATTTTTTT???? how?" i just shrugged my shoulders, we could just tell "Do you think he will ever be mine?"

"Yea....just give him time, he is still confused and he is your best friend, now go and sit down! Class is about to start!"

Shoving him towards his desk i made my way to class, finally they are coming to their senses! They would make the cutest couple, kyaaaaaa mentally i started to think of potential date destinations and their wedding...

 

Hyukjae's Pov

How can i concentrate when i just confessed to DONGHAE??? My best friend? and what was Hyung talking about....how did he know that i liked Donghae back then...was i that obvious? hmmm i really want him to be my boyfriend what should i do to make him say yes?????