2

it has always been YOU

Hyukjae's Pov

Avoiding Donghae should be a full time job! It had only been three hours since that incident, and i already felt exhausted. I guess i should have known that i would never, ever get away with it. Stupid Donghae, stupid thoughts, making me get confused! 

I smiled in victory! I had managed to run to the dance room before anyone could stop me, hastily locking the door so no-one, well actually so Donghae couldn't disturb me. Slowly i shrugged off my jacket, the radio and let my body move to the music. Sighing contently i felt all the stress of one day slowly disappear forgetting about all the chaos i had created this morning. 

No-one's Pov

Donghae walked around aimlessly looking for that good for nothing best friend of his. This morning still replaying in his head as curiousity drowned all his thoughts making him even more intent, if that was possible, to hunt for that monkey and force him for some answers. Stmbling around like a lost puppy, Donghae could only think of one place that Hyukjae would go if something was troubling him. 

The dance room slowly came into view as Donghae approached with heavy feet.

Donghae's Pov

I wonder what was wrong? Has he had enough of me? Was i being too obvious?

Worries full of doubt entered my mind as i stood awkwardly infront of the dance room, staring through the only glass sqaure through the door. Looking at Hyukjae I could see his discomfort as his moves seemed to be heavy footed instead of the normal steps of the self acclaimed 'dancing king'. 

I slowly retreated dragging my feet home, he looks like he wants to be alone, maybe i will just let him be?

No-one's Pov

Donghae was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Jessica watching him intently.