3

it has always been YOU

Jessica's Pov

Why was Donghae oppa looking so depressed? Who did that to him? I will surely find out!

Plans of revenge clouded my mind when suddenly i was knocked to the ground. Looking up i saw the Donghae oppa looking down at me a hint of shock and guilt clouding his face.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hit you, i wasn't paying attention, i'm sorry" Donghae stumbled over his words as he lent me his hand helping me up, i smiled as sweetly as possible replying him "thats fine Donghae oppa, i wasn't paying attention either"

Suddenly curiousity overcame his face as the only words i dreaded came out of his mouth "How do you know my name?" Too say the least i was shocked, i had followed and loved him for 5 years now, and he didn't actually know me? We had been in the same school since primary school and my love only grew for him. But now 5years later he still hadn't noticed me?

"Its me jessica...i have been in the same school with you since primary school..." 

"oh...uh..." Donghae cutely stuttered, "yeah...i see, ummm i'll see you later? sorry for bumping into you, bye!" Running off i couldn't even say goodbye.

Donghae's Pov

Where had i seen that girl before? She looked so familiar i just couldn't put my finger onto it. To avoid anymore embarrassment i quickly ran away, once i was a safe distance away i headed home, thoughts of Hjukjae still running through my brain. 

No-one's Pov

Satisfied with his work-out, Hyukjae quickly packed up his stuff and decided it was time to head home. Startled he heard voices, immediately realising it was Donghae's he followed the sound to see him talking to Jessica, the school's ice princess. Chuckling he was shocked seeing the cold ice princess break down infront of Donghae.

Hyukjae's Pov

It was a sight to see Jessica crumble when talking to Donghae, but wait....why was she acting like that? oh....she is confessing to Donghae isn't she...Disappointment filled my stomach as the thought of him ever being mine seemed far-fetched. I guess this is how the world works, a man loving a man just wasn't normal....

Turning around i didn't want to witness Donghae agreeing so i quickly jogged home to avoid any confrontation, tears already slowly evading my eyes. Maybe i should just confess and see what happens....yea...i should fight for my love....shouldn't i?