5

it has always been YOU

Donghae's Pov

Sighing heavily, flashes of yesterdays encounter with that girl evaded my mind as i grudgingly walked to school. I initially had no intention of coming to school today, however my ever so stubborn mother forced me to go. Henry, my playful little brother rambled on about school and his friends as i walked him to primary school. Normally i would enjoy these moments where it was just the two of us, but today, i just wasn't in the mood. 

What was that girls name again? Argh i dont know!!!!

"HYUNG!!!!!" brought me back to my senses and henry jumped up and down trying to catch my attention

"yea?" i nonchantly replied 

"you walked past my school already" he replied a pout already appearing on his face

"did i? whoops, haha.. well have a good day at school!"

"yep yep bye bye hyung!!!!" he replied as he ran back towards his school

Chuckling, i wondered how he could be so cute all the time, it was never ending! Everything he did was so cute.....

hitting my head i realised i was just fan-boying over my little brother! 

Sighing i quickened my pace towards school.

No-one's Pov

Hyukjae waited patiently outside the school gates waiting for a certain someone to appear. He had been waiting for over 30 minutes for Donghae to arrive however he was nowhere to be seen, worrying Hyukjae about his safetly. Breathing a sigh of relief the latter finally arrived at school at whIch Hyukjae walked towards immediately.

Hyukjae's Pov

As i made my way towards Donghae, i finally made my choice to court Donghae, at any cost. No longer did i care about everyone's opinions, it was my choice and i wanted him. No longer did i care about the publics view of me, or how my friends would react, they meant nothing to me. It was last night when i finally realised, that i had to be selfish and do what i wanted to do, well what my heart wanted me to do.

Washing my fears away i put on my best smile as i approached him.