Let's talk

Xiuminual

I am so so so sorry ;U; I forgot to update this story. but here is it. Chap 6 ;A; Thanks for waiting this <3

Thanks for read, comment, subcribe and votes <3 i love you all!

 

Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~

 


 

"Okay kids! Don’t make a fuss, especially my Minseok. Take care and take rest then, bye"

 

 

 

“Ye hyung, you too”

 

 

 

Kris and Suho sighed in relief when their manager hung up the call. Everyone knows they scared at their managers more than anything. An hour on call with him is like being interrogated for a day. Well, It looked like He just called and asked how’s everyone doing but actually he was bombarding the leaders with many questions especially about his Minseok. Not only that, He was giving a speech about don’t make a fuss, taking a care, don’t do something stupid and bla bla bla. Honestly, they don’t need listen all of his manager words because he always said the same things to them. It is all on their head.

 

“Manager Hyung?” guess Kyungsoo who suddenly appear behind them. “Ya!” shouted suho as Kris jumped in surprise. Yixing who was passing them chuckled before he sat on the couch.”Kyungsoo-ya, don’t appear like a ghost.” Suho mumbled. Kris just shook his head and said “Yeah, it was manager. He asked about how you guys doing”

 

“I believe he didn’t just ask about that” Yixing guessed then chuckled when the leaders nodded his head lazily. Kyungsoo laughed along with Yixing that made Kris and Suho frowned and rolled their eyes.

 

“guys, you are talking too loud.” All of them looked at the room on their right side. The door opened and showed their ual (?) eldest member who walked out while rubbing his eyes. “Sorry hyung, did we wake you up?” said kyungsoo with apologetic smile. Minseok just smiled and shook his head. He walked to them, yawning.

“Morning Minseok, are you okay? You look tired” asked Kris concerned. Minseok sat down beside Yixing and shook his head again. “Morning, I am fine, I’ve just woken up. Ah Yixing bed is so comfortable” said Minseok while stretching his arms high above his head.

“you slept on yixing’s . So did you sleep with JongIn ?” Asked Suho when he remember JongIn was sleeping on Yixing bed.

Kris, Yixing, and kyungsoo stared at him with questioned look. Minseok just nodded before he looked at them and said “JongIn felt cold so i hug him but without i notice i fall sleep beside him.”

 

 

‘Damn, lucky kid’

 

 

 

‘I want sick too’

 

 

All of them sighed in unison, they are obviously jealous at JongIn who had the eldest hugging him all the night.

“Did i say something weird?” Minseok asked when he noticed a change come over their face.

“Nothing, anyway you can sleep there anytime you want, Ge” Yixing mumbled. Kris glared at him when Minseok chuckled and giving him an ‘OK’ sign with his hand. “But not with you, you snore when you sleep” said Minseok, everyone laughed and it made Yixing pouted.

 

“Hyung”

 

“Hyung your sound... i want sleep” mumble sehun randomly while walking to their hyung like dead person. He sat on the empty side beside Minseok and rubbed his face with both of his hands. The hyungs chuckled at  his maknae who looked so depressed.

 

“Morning, you look bad sehun ya” said the younger leader. “Where’s uri handsome sehun?” instead asking what’s happened about his maknae, they were teasing him. Sehun pouted, glaring at his hyungs who was laughing so loud with annoyed look.

 

“Haha stop it, Uri sehunnie is mad” chuckled Minseok as he caressed sehun hair softly. Everyone stopped laughing and their gaze fixed on maknae. “So tell hyung, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” asked Minseok.

 

“Aniya i am just...Ah Luhan hyung move too much in his sleep so i couldn’t sleep” said Sehun. He leaned his head on Minseok head while hugging him like pillow.

 

“Well you should sleep, it’s still early morning and no schedule. I am sleepy too” said Kris in concern but actually he wanted to get rid sehun from Minseok. Everyone nodded in agreement, Sehun rolled his eyes lazily.

 

“Yeah you should sleep, we don’t want to have one more sick patient in this dorm and Kris, your sleepy head should see a clock, 9 is not early morning” Said Kyungsoo making everyone laughed at his words. Kris saw the clock and ‘ah why i am so sleepy, it probably because i was on phone with hyung’ he said in his mind.

“Sehun, you can sleep in Kris room” told Minseok suggesting the empty room as he hugged him back. Sehun shook his head and looked at Minseok with plead eyes. “Hyung, sleep with me” plead sehun which is more like demand.

Yixing and Kris glanced at each other. Like they were talking each in their mind, Yixing nodded after glanced at Kris again.

 

“Aniya! Minseok hyung has to help me making a breakfast” Yixing yelled suddenly.Kyungsoo and Suho staring at him confused.

 

“Yeah, Minseok ah you said you want to jogging with me today” said Kris in low voice. Minseok looked at him “when i said that?’ He asked innocently. “And Kris, it’s almost noon. You want jogging at this time like this? “He added. Kris just laughed awkwardly and scratching that doesn’t itch head. Oh Baozi, don’t you know it’s just reason so you couldn’t go with that evil maknae. 

 

“Hyung, i won’t sleep or eat if you don’t sleep with me! JongIn sleep with you last night why i can’t!” Sehun talked so fast and loud, just like a child sulking to his hyung.  Minseok just chuckled as respond and nodded his head in agreement.

 

“Minseok slept with Jongin?" said someone loudly from upstairs. They looked up to see Luhan running down the stairs.  Luhan ran to Minseok, he pushed Yixing and Sehun down from the couch and hugged the eldest tightly, suffocating him. Kris, Kyungsoo and Suho just watching silently. “Minseok why you sleep with Jongin last night?”

 

 “Wait Lu...luhan”

 

 

“Luhan!”

 

 

 

“Lu!”

 

 

 

“L...” Minseok pushed Luhan and it made him fall on floor. He caught his breath, panting for oxygen. Luhan just looked at him with sad puppy look when Minseok glared at him.

 

“Lu ge, you mean” said Yixing who has already stood up and rubbed his back. Luhan just grinned and say sorry.

 

“Baozi, why did you sleep with JongIn?”Instead answering his question, Minseok ignoring him and helped Sehun to sit back. 

 

“Are you okay?” asked Minseok, Sehun pouted and touched his back telling his hyung that his back is hurt. Minseok caressed the maknae back with his hand, hoping to at least sooth the pain a little bit. Sehun smirked in victory silently but clearly for Luhan to see it. Luhan gritted his teeth, this maknae has already stole Minseok attention for him.

 

“Yah Baozi~” Whined Luhan, trying to get his attention again. Minseok looked at him and smiled. “If you do that again, i won’t play football with you” threated Minseok while he knocked Luhan head with a newspaper (that i don’t know from where he got that). Luhan looked at him with apologetic look.

 

“JongIn was sick, i need to watch him so i slept with him. I’ve slept with all of you but what so special about i slept with JongIn last night? It’s not like we are doing anything “explained Minseok as he sighed in the end. Luhan just nodded, He didn't want to make Minseok feel annoyed again. He sat beside Minseok and Yixing sat beside Luhan, still muttering how mean luhan and why Minseok didn’t help him.

 

“Okay sorry Baozi i thought you were doing anything, anyway what’s up all? “Luhan asked, hugged his baozi. Suho sighed as he remembers he was on phone with manager hyung.

 

“Manager Hyung called and well, both of them get a long and bored lectures from him” Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

“Haha poor you two. Did hyung ask for me?”

 

“You don’t have any idea how much hyung mentioned you. Don’t bla Minseok, if bla Minseok, you should bla bla Minseok” said suho, imitating their manager when he was on phone. Kris nodded and rolled his eyes. “You are like his son and he act like great father” stated Luhan before laughing. ‘And Scary father in law’ He added in his mind.

 

“I am the oldest but he is-“Minseok words cutted when he felt someone tugged his hand. “Hyung, i want sleep “said Sehun who was tugging his hand.

 

“Okay, let’s go. Kris we borrow your bed.” Minseok stood up. “What, you will sleep with him?” Luhan pointed at Sehun then held the eldest hand. Minseok nodded, Sehun shoved luhan hand from Minseok and put out his tongue out (mehrong).

 

“Why?”

 

“Yah, that’s because you were moving dangerously on your bed last night. Sehun didn’t get enough sleep and he wants sleep now. I don’t want him to get sick” Sehun nodded in agreement at Minseok explanation, pulling him before everyone stop him.

 

 

‘He stole Minseok again.’

 

 


 

Sehun walked faster to get Kris room. Minseok just followed him behind.When They got there, Sehun pulled Minseok in to the room and pinned him against the wall.

 

 

 

 “hyung, we are alone now. Let's talk”

 


 

Xiuhun next \o/ hahaha what do you excpect him to say ? 

is it short? sorry ;u; in this chap i made Luhan give up so easily, many typo i didn't have time to edit it XD but i hope you are having fun reading it

I will remember to update this story ;u;

hehe sorry for the bad grammar and thanks for reading!