Sick Jongin

Xiuminual

Hello, i am back with this story *_* sorry for late update!

Thanks for read, comment, subcribe and votes <3 i love you all!

 

Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~


Everyone gathered in Luhan and Lay room, looking all worried at Jongin who is lying on bed with a wet towel in his forehead. Jongin passed out because his high fever. No one know why Jongin got high fever, they remembered he was perfectly fine last night.

Minseok put his hand back and touched Jongin forehead, he sighed in relied as he realised that Jongin fever is not high as before. “Don’t worry, he maybe just tired.” Minseok tried to convince s that Jongin is fine. “if tonight his fever isn’t gone, then we will take him to hospital. He is very  ill, i hope he won’t get an operation” continued Minseok that made all of them glared at him with –seriously?- look.

Kyungsoo laughed as he saw everyone expression. “yah hyung is just kidding, look at your face. It’s funny” Kyungsoo said while laughing. Everyone just rolled his eyes, they thought the eldest was being serious. Minseok just chuckled cutely “Don’t worry my Jongin is strong beside he hates Hospital, i think he won’t like if we bring him there”.

 ‘wait did he said MY Jongin ?’ all of them said in their mind.

“Now hush get out, Jongin need peaceful rest. you don’t want disturb him, do you ?”

Everyone nodded his head as they got out from Luhan room. “Anyway Hyung, do you need help ?” Jongdae offered help to his hyung before really gone from the room. Well, he didn’t really offer a help, it’s his way to stay beside Minseok. 

“Please help me to make a porridge” Minseok plead with his puppy eyes. Jongdae nodded in excited that he can have time with the eldest. “Kyungsoo, please help him. I will stay here for a while” continue Minseok. Kyungsoo nodded and get up to walk out. Jongdae widen his eyes and shuttered “wha-what? with him? Not with you?”

“yah, what’s the different cooking with me!” Kyungsoo punched Jongdae shoulder slowly, then he is pulling Jongdae to the kitchen.

 

 

Minseok chuckled softly, he looked at Jongin. His shirt became really wet because of his sweat. Minseok thought he should change Jongin shirt into the new one. Putting the towel aside, he started to move his body closer to Jongin so he can unbotton his shirt without waking up the younger. The eldest keep moving on top Jongin, removing his shirt quietly.

“Eungh, hyung” suddenly, Minseok can hear soft groan behind him. He tilted his head up to see Jongin was staring at him with widen eyes. Jongin shocked, he’s just opened his eyes and he found his hyung on top him. He didn’t know what his hyung do, but Jongin thought it kinda y to having his hyung was on top him while his hyung hand touch his chest.

“H-Hyung? Wha-what are you doing?” asked Jongin awkwardly. Well, in this position can you imagine how awkward is this?

“me ? removing your shirt” replied Minseok with innocent face. He put off Jongin shirt quickly.

“Eh- em wae hyung?” Jongin blushed hardly at the older words. His mind is started to think dirty things. He looked away to hide his blush. He hope his hyung didn’t see his blushed cheek.

Minseok looked at the younger in confused,then he realised about how weird they are in that position. “Ah don’t get me wrong jongin-ah, you are sweating a lot and it made your shirt wet. I decided to change it so you could sleep in comfortable clothes.” Minseok pulled himself away from jongin. He didn’t want  his dongsaeng to think weird things about him. He gave Jongin a new shirt and help him  to put it on.

“Ah arra-“ Jongin said with hoarse voice. He is thirsty, his throath felt dry.   Minseok smiled at him and walked to take a glass of water on bedside table. Minseok gave it to Jongin. The younger took the water and drank it.   

“feeling better?” Minseok asked. Jongin just nods his head and back lying on Luhan bed.

“where’s the pain? Is it still hurt?”Jongin just smiled as Minseok touch his forehead and face. He nods cutely like spoiled puppy, asking his hyung to rub his forehead again.

“What do you feel?” Minseok hands didn’t stop rubbing his dongsaeng forehead. Jongin can see worry in his hyung eyes. He touch Minseok hands and looked at him.

“just headace, don’t worry nae hyung” Jongin smiled at Minseok.

“Anyeay why you can passed out like that?” Minseok asked, Jongin just groaned. “Maybe i am just tired hyung”

 

“Wae? Don’t you dare to make me worried like this again!” minseok punched the younger arm. Jongin just chuckled, he can’t tell his hyung the real reason he passed out is because Luhan. Yeah because Luhan dangerous sleep movement last night, he can’t even closed his eyes to rest. So he just stayed up all of night, playing his game. Jongin thinks it’s really embarrassing, so he decided to not talked about it.

“you worried?” Jongin grinned happily. He didn’t know why but he felt happy when he know his Minseok hyung worried him. “Yah of course, not only me, all of them are worried about you babo” Minseok pinched Jongin nose.

 

“Do you want to eat or sleep again ?” Minseok asked, giving the options to his dongsaeng. Jongin hide his face on pillow. He rubbed his face on pillow, whined at the elder that he didn’t want to eat.

“Yah you should eat, but later after the porridge is done.i think they are still making it, You can sleep now” Minseok smiled, he stood up and headed out, giving some time at Jongin to rest.

 

“Ani, Hyung” Jongin called, holding his hyung hand forbid him to go anywhere. Minseok looked with questioned look. “please,Can you hug me while i sleep?” rather than ask, Jongin plead at his hyung. “Ah i mean, it’s cold, too cold” explained Jongin when he saw Teasy expression on Minseok face. “But if you don’t want, it’s ok hyung” Jongin immediately turned around, showing his back to Minseok.He didn’t hear anything after that. Jongin just sighed maybe his hyung already went out.

 

Suddenly, Jongin feel something touched his waist. He looked down to see what is that and he saw his hyung arm. Carefully and slowly, wrapped his waist with his arm. He was so close; Jongin could feel the elder breath on his neck and and shivers were going down his body.

“Now, sleep” said Minseok. He pulled Jongin to turned him back. Jongin blushed when he could see Minseok face so close with his.  

Both of them closed their eyes. Actually, Jongin couldn’t sleep. He kept imagining dirty things about his hyung. He was imagining his hyung on top of him, removing his shirt and touching his body ily.

 

‘Aish Jongin! Stop imagine a thing’ he yelled in his mind. He punched his head as he heard a soft snore beside him. Jongin opened his eyes to see his hyung is sleeping. In this position he has just realised, his hyung has pretty and cute face. He kissed his hyung forehead and whispered “hyung, how can you steal my heart so fast like this?”

Jongin eyes stared at the elder lips. He thought that it’s okay to kiss Minseok because he is sleeping now. Jongin moved his face closer to captured his hyung kissable lips. Minseok lips was soft and warm against his, he moved them slowly and-.

 

“Minseokie hyunng” Suddenly the door swung widely, showing the famous couple in EXO. Jongin moved his face away from his hyung face, panting heavily. Chanyeol raise his eyebrows and Baekhyun wrinkled his face. They glared at Jongin.

“Why you hugged Minseok hyung, what were you doing?” Baekhyun asked his maknae line. Jongin shuttered “i-i was doing nothing, i felt cold so he decided to hug me”

“Why you are blushing and is hyung sleeping?” Chanyeol asked. Well, He blushed so hard, and chanyeol could see that. “Nah, I think he is tired”

Chanyeol looked at him weirdly. “Hum, Do you feel better?” Baekhyun asked after glared at him. They still couldn’t believe the younger words. Jongin just nodded “i am just having a headache”.

“Okay you should sleep more, yeol you stay here” Baekhyun went out and Chanyeol nodded before sitting on another bed in this room.  Jongin looked at Chanyeol who is playing game on his phone. He sighed, it is disappointing because he couldn’t continue to kiss his Hyung.

He just closed his eyes and slowly drifting into his dreamland.

 


Xiukai here~ \o/ hahaha is it boring ? sorry ;A;

hehe sorry for the bad grammar and thanks reading!

 

hosha94  : updated \o/ Thanks for read and comment <3

missboss721  :I hope you like this chap, xiukai here ^^ Thanks for read and comment <3

xiaodeer  :Thank you,  updated saengi \o/ i made xiukai in this chap. Hope you like this XD thanks for read and comment <3

Silent_Keyboard  : How was it ? XD anyway thanks for reading and comment <3

 EviLDeviL_Kyu  : Kai is safe for now X) only Baekyeol knew heheh Thanks for reading and comment <3

SuLovesXiuhan  : i hope xiumin is having feeling to Luhan too ;A; lol but don’t worry~ i will make Luhan try hard to get Xiumin XD anyway Thanks for reading and comment <3

 suchenfeels : yesseu, xiukai hereee XD heheh Thanks for reading and comment <3

kulkiet156 sorry i took long time to updated ;A; but xiukai here, hope you like this chap ^^ Thanks for reading and comment <3

BabyYoo : Sehun ? yesseu he is. Thanks for reading and comment <3

cminka Thanks for the vote \o/ *hugs you* hope you like this chap! Thanks  for reading and comment <3

 

Special Thanks For people who waiting, subcribe, votes and Comment This story ^^ Thank you soooo much!