Everyone is

Xiuminual

"Gege, let's play truth or dare" said Tao excitedly. He sat next to Minseok who was watching Tv. Tao hug his gege and make minseok tilts his head. Minseok is smiling as he nooded in agreement

 

"Can we join too ?" ask yixing and Jongdae together. they pleaded, smiling like an idiot to Xiumin

 

"Sure, it will be more fun with more people, Luhan and kris you should join too" said minseok to his deer and leader. Yixing and Jongdae are nooding as they sat in front of Minseok. 

 

"okay" kris said as he walked toward them and sat beside Yixing.

“Where’s Lu ge?” asked Jongdae. All of them looking around to find Luhan is hugging Minseok from the back. Minseok smiled as he pulled Luhan’s had to sat beside him.

 

"Truth or Dare, okay but stop hugging my Baozi" said Luhan to Tao who is trying pull the eldest from him. Luhan sat beside Minseok's right side.

 

"Geez no, Lu ge you first! Truth or dare?" asked Tao to Luhan.

 

"Yah,Why me?" ask Luhan shocked at the sudden ask. He is glaring to Tao who is winning the ‘pull contest’ .

 

"because you are the last person joined this game" explain Tao clamly. He pull his tongue out as he is hugging his Minseok gege.

 

"yah" shout Luhan to Tao as he is pulling his Baozi back to him. minseok tried to free himself from both of by shoving his hands.

 

"Hey stop” Minseok shouted, he put his hands on luhan and Tao’s shoulders.

 

“just let me to start the game. Yixing go ask me a question i choose the truth" said Minseok to Yixing who is sat infront of him.

 

"okay ge wha-" not yet asked something for Minseok "Yah why him?" shouted The deer and panda cutting Yixing's words.

 

"because he is in front of me and stop shouting!" scolded the eldest, pinching both of deer and panda’s cheeks.

 

"okay baozi/gege" said Tao and Luhan in unison. They are afraid that the eldest will be angry.

 

"okay gege, the truth.. What's your ual orientation ?" yixing asked the question quetly. Hearing the question, the rest members are widening their eyes.

"my ual orientation..” Minseok tilts his head cutely and putting his finger on his chin, just like confused child. Seeing Minseok act cutely like that made All members want to eat –cough--cough- him.

 

“heumm i don't know, maybe straight or maybe should i become Yixingual? haha just kidding" minseok laughed out loud, he is trying to his Yixing.

 

"No way Gege/hyung/baozi/minseok!" shouted All of together.

 

"yah why all of you are shouting!" Minseok is covering his ear with his hands.

 

"hyung, really? it's great if you are layual because i am Xiuminual too" Yixing look at Minseok admiringly. He puts his head on a big pillow, hiding his blushing face. Minseok laughed and mess Yixing’s hairs. The Deer, Panda, Dragon and Eagle is glaring to Yixing Jealously.

 

"Wait, you just said that you are—" Kris speaks up, but coughs in the middle. "—Xiuminual. So, you're declaring yourself as a gay?"

 

 

Yixing shooked their head. "No duizhang! I'm not gay. I am a Xiuminual! that means only minseok can " He explained quietly.

 

"wait! then i am xiuminual too!" Claimed Luhan as he hugged his baozi.

"Wait, you too huh? I am only the real xiuminual here" Tao hugged the eldest as he tried to push Luhan from Minseok arm.

 

 "who else here that Xiuminual too?" Luhan asked, glaring at the remain members. Jongdae smiled as he stand up and walked behind Minseok.”me” Minseok looked at Jongdae who is hugging his neck.

 

“Yah you can’t!” shouted Tao and Luhan Together as he push Jongdae’s hands.

“Hey don’t fight! it’s okay to have same ual orientation” scolded Kris “but minseok what’s your real ual orientation?” He asked curiously

 

Minseok rolled his eyes to s, he struggling to get free from Luhan,Tao and Jongdae’s hands. He stand up and running to his room. “I am straight!” shouted minseok from his room.

 

“No gege, you should be Taoual !” he is running to his and minseok’s room.

“I will make him to be Luhanual” Luhan said as he is following Tao.

“Hyung Chenual is the best” jongdae shouted.

“Wait should I do to make him Krisual?” said Kris to himself.

“Duizhang, you are Xiuminual too?” Yixing asked his leader as he looked at Minseok’s room.

“eh, me? I-i”

“don’t worry duizhang, I know Everyone here is Xiuminual” Yixing smiled as he pat his leader’s shoulder and walk to his room.

 


Seoul,  September 26, 2012

 

“What are you doing ? it’s late you should sleep” said someone to the guy who is facing his laptop screen seriously.

“Reading fanfic, I’ll sleep after this” The guy smiled as he looked at someone beside him.

“Okay then good night”  The guy saw another man left his room.He continued reading some words that shown on his screen.

The guy smirk as he closed his laptop.

“ I’ll make him Sehunual, Minseok hyung should be Sehunual. No one and nothing can turns Minseok on except me”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.


 

 

This is bad =A=

sorry for weird and short story   ;A;  i don't know this is drabble or chaptered story XD

should i mark it as completed or continue this fic ?

Anyway sorry for the Grammar and typo and Thanks for reading, comment and subcribing  *bows* I LUV YOU XD