The Start

Xiuminual

Honestly I don't have any idea for continue this fic ;A; but because of all your comment i will to continue this story hehe anyway thank you for subcribing and commenting. ^^

and sorry if there are many typos and bad grammar ;A; my english still bad and for the story i don't know why it become like this ;A;

 

well This is Chapter 2~ Please have fun reading *bows*

 

Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~  (Weird and bored story) ;A;


“Kris, wake up!”  Called someone from upstairs. He saw his Duizhang is still sleeping inside his blanket on the sofa. The leader heard a noise but chose to ignore it and sleeping again.

“Yixing good morning, why he is here?” asked Minseok to his teammate who is playing guitar in front of his leader. He sat beside Yixing left side on carpet.

“Good morning! Well, it’s not only him Hyung, look at behind you” said Yixing, pointed something behind Minseok direction. Minseok looks back and found all s excluding Kris and Yixing sleep there. “Whoa, why they are here and didn’t sleep in their room?” asked Minseok.

“Well, honestly we were arguing until the dawn and forgot to back to our room” explained Yixing to the elder.

“Arguing about what?” asked Minseok again.

“What else? We were talking about you who have meual haha and they keep saying you must have theirual” laughed Yixing to his gege who is laughing along with him. “Haha you and they are so cute. Joking like that” Said Minseok as he is ruffling Tao hair who is sleeping right behind him.

The words made Yixing’s cheek blushing. “But Hyung if you must choose from one of us, what would you choose? “  Asked Yixing jokingly but there is curious tone in question.

“All of exo” Answered Minseok easily but he got small whines from his cute teammate.

 “Haha maybe I will choose you or Sehun” mumble Minseok as he got up from the carpet.

“Really Hyung? And why that maknae?” Asked Yixing, he thought Sehun will be his hardest rival.

“Kai or luhan or Kris” as he didn’t hear anything, Minseok walked to kitchen and continued to mumble loudly. Yixing looked at who now having sad look, then he followed the elder to Kitchen.

 “Yah Hyung I just ask one of us, not five” whined Yixing

 “Chanyeol or Tao or Jongdae, probably I can’t choose one of you, I love Exo” Continue the elder as he is preparing something to cook.  Yixing just silent after he heard Minseok words and went to help the eldest.

“You don’t touch my Baozi” Shout Tao and Luhan are warning their members, they heard everything that Minseok said when they are faking sleep.

 They walked to the kitchen. “Baozi/gege” Tao and Luhan shouted as he is trying to hug the eldest.

“What!” Minseok jumped in shock, He pulled Yixing hands that made the lead dancer fall in the eldest arm. “Yah, stop shocking me!” said Minseok still hugging Yixing who is holding onto Minseok waist so he won’t fall.

*cough cough*

“Why all of you are coughing?”

*cough*

“Luhan, you sick?”

*cough*

“Tao and Jongdae, you too?”

*cough*

The cough keeps continue till he realized Kris pointed his waist. 

“Omo, Yixing sorry”

Yixing who is in his own world, wake up and looking at his gege. “Its okay” suddenly he is putting his poker face.

“Kris, Luhan, Tao, Jongdae Good morning! I though all of you are still sleeping” Minseok said, looking up at four.

“Morning!” shouted the four men in unison.

“Morning kids” the four members (excluding Minseok and Yixing) immediately look towards the table in the kitchen.

"Hyung since when you were there?” AskedJongdae who is looking at his manager as he is widening his eyes that made him look cute.  *dies*

“You asked about since when I was at the table or since when I was in your dorm?” Asked the manager who was eating toast that has been prepared by Minseok and Yixing.

“Both Hyung”

“I sat here five minutes ago and I am here after the security called me that all of you are shouting about ‘Xiuminual’. He thought there’s a thief” explained the manager as he drank a glass of milk.

 “Anyway, why all of you love to shouting, I know you are singer but you don’t need to shout all time. It’s bad for your voice” Added the manager, patting Minseok and Yixing’s shoulder, mouthing thanks for the breakfast.

“Thank you for the meal Baozi, you should be my daughter”   joked the manager

“You are welcome father, but I should be your son” said Minseok as he laughed.

“And you all, why you sleep late? Don’t you know we have busy schedules today?” scolded the manager.

Everyone except Minseok is bowing his head down.

 

“It is Luhan, Kris, Jongdae and Yixing ge’s fault!” said Tao to his manager.

 

Yah why me!”

 

“You panda, I didn’t do anything wrong”

 

“What’s my fault?”

 

“No way! It’s your fault”

 

“Hey stop kids, Tao explain to me what do you mean?” order the manager.

“They are keep saying, Minseok gege has their ual but the truth. Baozi ge is meual! Taoual only! And I am the real that has Xiuminual” Said Tao, Hugging Minseok from back.

“Yah, Stop hugging him!” shouted five of them including the manager. The five member of exo M are looking at their manager. Minseok just shook his head, “they are too cute, playing like children” said Minseok in his mind.

“What? He is my child and I don’t need a husband or lover for my child yet!” said the manager quickly. “And kids, go now I don’t want us to be late” scolded the manager again.

“What the, hyung will be my father in law?” talked the five men in their mind.

“KIDS GO NOW!” shout the manager again that made five men is running to their room. The manager looked behind his back and found Minseok is laughing so hard. “You are safe daughter, they really have Xiuminual” joked the manager.

“They are crazy plus cute. Yah Hyung haha... I mean father I am boy, so I am your son!” pouted Minseok, he puffed his cheek and shaking his head cutely.

“Yeah son, i can't help you look cute and I feel like I have father complex when they said they are Xiuminual. You are too adorable,  tell me if they disturb you again.” said the manager to his son Minseok as he left the kitchen and go to upstairs.

Minseok continued to cook an omelette for breakfast and suddenly there’s phone ringing from the living room. Minseok is running to the living room, He looked toward source of the sound and he found Luhan’s phone is ringing on carpet. He is seeing the screen that shown “Sehunnie Calling”. Minseok chose to pick it up, because that is Sehun so he think it’s ok to pick it up.

.

“Yoboseyo”

“Wait, Argh no!” shouted Minseok as he ran to the kitchen. He forgot about his omelette and he didn’t turn off the stove.

“….”

He panicked, directly throw everything in his hand on the dinner table, Including the phone then he is running to the stove/

“Ah no no! Please no!” then he turn off the stove and saw his already burnt omelette.

“…”

“Ahhhh” cried Minseok looking at his omelette.

“…….!” the voice from phone disenchants Minseok. He then ran to the table and snatched the phone.

“Hosh sorry Sehunnie, this is Minseok, Luhan is taking a bath now” said Minseok with heavy breath because of running around the kitchen.

“…”

“Sehunnie?”

“….”

“Hello, Sehunnie are you there? If you aren’t I will hang up”

“…………”

“Ah you there, eh hurt me?”

 “………………….”.

“Okay, and I miss you too and come here I will hug you haha”

“ …………….”

“See you and I love you too, sehunnie”

 

Sehun’s POV

Now, I am waiting the deer to picking up his phone. I am calling him because I need to tell him about something that Suho Hyung told me to.
No one answered so I decided to call him another time; I thought maybe he's busy. Almost, I pressed the red button, suddenly I heard sound from my phone. Lucky me, he is picking up.

 “Yoboseyo?” Greet someone. But this is not Luhan Hyung’s voice, I tried to remember his voice carefully, I think this sounds very familiar.

 “Argh NO!” Before I talk, I heard a sudden scream. I'm surprised, is it thief there?

“Eh hello” I said hesitantly.

“Ah no no! Please no!” I heard the shouts were a bit far, but now I think I know that voice, Ah yea!  The voice is Minseok Hyung’s voice. But what’s wrong?

“Hyung?” I called.

“Ahhh” I heard a long sigh that like moans for me, made my mind is imagining weird things.
But No Maybe, maybe it’s not Minseok Hyung. Are they doing ‘it’?  If they did that, I'll kill deer that dared to touch my baozi. Sehun handsome, please don’t think bad thing trust this is not Minseok Hyung!

“Hyung!” I called again hope someone would answer me.

“hosh hosh hosh” I heard someone is panting.

“hosh sorry Sehunnie, this is Minseok, Luhan is taking a bath now” What? What I hear, it's really my Minseok. Luhan was in the shower? Then why my Minseok the one who pick up the phone? Are they really doing it?

“Sehunnie” I heard the beautiful voice called my name. But I cannot think of others even to reply him. My mind was filled with a variety of ways to kill that deer.

““Hello, Sehunnie are you there? If you aren’t, I’ll hang up” Don’t!

“Hyung, what were you and luhan doing? Did he hurt you?” Honestly, I want say did he you or not?

“Eung?”

“Ah forget it, just tell that deer to call me back” I said angrily.

“And Hyung I really miss you, I want hug you” added me with soften voice and smile in my face.

“Okay, and I miss you too and come here I will hug you haha” his words made ​​my smile grow wider.

“Of course I will, I need to come back now. See you soon Hyung and I love you” I hope he will reply to this unofficial love statement.

“See you and I love you too, sehunnie” My wish is granted, my smile grew wide with a happy heart I close my phone and go to one room.

“When I go there, I will make Minseok as mine completely! the war started!”

END of Sehun POV

 

Minseok smiled as he hanged up the phone.

“What is your relationship with Sehun?” The voice from behind Minseok, shocking him. He looks at his back and found Luhan looking at him.

“Yah, stops surprising me and this is your phone, Se Hun was called and he said he wants you to call him back. “Said Minseok as he handed the phone to the owner. He walked to the sink but Luhan prevent him to go anywhere.

“Answer my question first” demand Luhan to Minseok, he holds his hands tightly.

“Aish, my relationship is same just like you and me. Nothing more now let go” Minseok smiled to luhan sweetly.

Luhan let go of his hands, he is staring at Minseok movement.

The rest member who is watching the scene from outside kitchen just smiled sourly. Another enemy who want takes away their baozi.

“From now this is war” Said Jongdae, Yixing, Kris, Tao and Luhan inside their mind.

 


Sorry This story is bored/weird and many typo and bad grammar too ;A; 

oh yeah thanks for reading this ^^

 

@dibsfortwo : i will ^^ Thanks for commenting and i hope you have fun reading this chapter~

@TheKme : XD yeah, i love it too! anyway thanks for commenting and i hope you have fun reading this chapter ^^

@VipAplusInspirt21 : XD Thanks hope you like this chapter too

@BabyYoo : well, i will think about it XD Thanks for commenting and i hope youhave fun reading this chapter ^^

@smiley44 : yep, i will make it as chaptered story and me too i love that pairing too XD Thank for commenting and have fun reading this chap ^^

@Arisuu : I continue this ^^ Hope you like this chap and*cough*don't*cough*worry*cough* XD Thanks for commenting! ^^

@morinomnom : not only you ;A; i think i will if they become real XD No, No Minseok is my hubby *kicked* XD What pairing that you want to see the most? and oh yeah about Tao

Tao : That's my problem i can't stop clinging onto him :P

Thanks for commenting and i hope you have fun reading this chap ^^

@panthas898  XD i think Everyone want Xiuhun couple, i will try to make it Thanks for reading and commenting ^^ hope you like this chap

@KristineeVee : Really? XD aww i am happy then! Thank you thank you XD The war will begin in the next chapter! ^^ Thanks for commenting and hope you like this chapter ^^

@lastlaughlane : XD yeah, almost everyone here wanna make Minseok become Sehunual XD Well, i will try to continue it Thanks for commenting and hope you have fun reading this chap

@helloimrayn : I continue it ^^ hehee Thanks for commenting and hope you have fun reading this chap

@kitten83 : XD yeah.. Thanks for commenting and hope you have fun reading this chap ^^

@ShuichiGhei : hope you are loving me forever then XD i continue it, but the story is become weird ;A; sorry

Thank you XD XD

Thanks for commenting and hope you have fun reading this fic ^^

@starkey : I continue it ^^ XD Yep, i hope i can give you a moment ^^ Thanks for commenting and hope you have fun reading this fic

@futsuji : Thanks for subcribing, commenting and this is the chapter 2 ^^ hope you like it!

@TsukiyoHirasaki : XD I started it already, hope you are having fun reading this story! Thanks for commenting ^^