The Good News and The New Enemies

Xiuminual

Hello I am back *__* sorry for really really late update~ I changed OS and i forgot to back up my data

i lost all my stories too TAT *cries*

Thank you for comment and subcribes <3 oh yeah, my english is getting worse, sorry for the grammar i hope you can have fun reading it

well This is Chapter 3~

 

Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~

bold world mean they are speaking in chinese


 

"Kids I have a good and bad news for you" said the manager when he is entering the van and sat in the front seat next to the driver who was getting ready. In the back first row seat, there are Yixing, Tao and Kris, and in the second row there are Jongdae, Luhan, and Minseok.

What’s that?” said the excited panda took over the headphone from his ear.

"What are you talking about hyung?" asked Jongdae. Jongdae who doesn’t understand long sentences in Chinese just scratching his head. Luhan want to approach Minseok, he intends to whisper the translation of Manager’s words. "Luhan, listen up" Kris said that made ​​him sit back in his seat.

"Sorry, I was saying I got a good and bad news for you all" now his manager spoke in Korean.

"So what’s it hyung?" Yixing asked looking at his manager.

"For good news, you will know later after we back to dorm" said their manager with grins. “And Luhan stop touching my son” the five man only sighed and shook his head. Since Minseok became manager's son it really hard to getting closer to Minseok if his manager around. Only Luhan that allowed to getting some skinship with Minseok when they are around cameras.

"And the bad news I need to back to Korea tomorrow, all of you don’t be naughty and duizhang you should take care them" said his manager with sad face.

 

'back to korea? wait that's mean he won't be here!'

 

‘HOORAY’ shout the five men in their mind.

 

 

How can it became bad news hyung’ the leader is just nodding his head and gave his manager a nonchalant smile.

 

 

"For how long ge?" Asked Tao with his happy face.

 

"Two weeks" said the manager looking at them.

 

'DOUBLE HOORAY' they shouted in their mind again with a happy face, they just couldn't stop smiling. Tomorrow they can cling into Minseok again.
 

"Why all of you look so happy?" Everything just shook his head quickly and suddenly changed to their poker face. The manager has already raised his eyebrows. "Don't think you can do anything while I am gone especially to Minseok" continued their manager glaring and showing his fist to everyone.

"Minseok, call me if they are doing something to you" Shouted manager.

 

 "Minseok" called his manager again after get no response from Minseok.

 

“Minseok”

 


"He is sleeping hyung" said luhan to his manager

.

.

.

.

 

"Dorm sweet dorm" shouted Jongdae. The seven men entered their dorm after the manager opened the door. Everyone including the manager walked straight to their rooms except the two who were sitting together on couch in living room.

"Xiumin why you didn’t back to your room?" said Kris when he realized the oldest is still here with him. “And since when baozi become Koala” Kris chuckled softly when he saw the oldest was hugging his arm just like Koala. Minseok rubbed his eyes slowly opened his eyes and blinked.

"I’m too sleepy" minseok said, instead letting go Kris arm Minseok tightened his arms around Kris. His hands began to move, tying Kris stomach and his head leaning on Kris chest.  Kris face is flushed red, He knows he is manly man but he can’t stop his face to blushing like that. His Heartbeat is pounding or beating too fast than Unusual, he doesn’t understand why he becomes like this. He is just hoped Minseok can’t feel it.

Suddenly, Kris knows his Chest is being patted by someone and he know Minseok who is patting his chest. "Wu fan" Kris looked and holding minseok hand that is now in his chest. "Let's sleep" Minseok fall to his side, quickly Kris capturing minseok who is now in her arms. "Aish Minseok good night, i am sure you are really tired and i hope they won’t kill me" Kris said rubbing his hair while imagining. Not long after, Kris fell asleep with his arm in minseok. One thing they didn’t realize, they move in their sleep.

.

.

.

.

 

"Minseok hyuuuuuuunng where are you" shouted Tao clearly heard throughout the rooms in the dorm. "I saw someone in living room, maybe he is Minseok" said someone who just got out of from bathroom. Tao just nodded and walked into the living room "Hyung, why you did not sleep in-wha! Chanyeol hyung why you are here? “Shouted Tao loudly after he realized the one that answering his question is Chanyeol. Chanyeol just showing off his teeth and scratched his head. "I want to pee, so I rushed over here. The rest are still outside” explained Chanyeol when he saw Tao looks at him with confused look. "Chanyeol?" Yixing  ran out from his room to bathroom where Tao and Chanyeol standing. Chanyeol, the happy virus just waved his hand to Yixing.

"You are here?! That's mean the rest are here too? I miss you guys! "Lay immediately hugged chanyeol. Chanyeol just nodded as he confirmed that the rest members of exo k are here. "Anyway, has anyone seen Luhan hyung?" Asked Yixing

“ANYONE HELP ME”

Suddenly, they heard voices coming from the living room. The three men ran to living room. Once they reached the living room, they saw Luhan and Sehun being pulled by Kyungsoo hands, as if he wanted them to stop doing something. The three men came to helped Kyungsoo. Tao does not understand why the two of them like that, he is looking  for the cause of anger both our members and he saw his hyung Minseok, yes his hyung on top kris hugging to each other with Kris Hand inside minseok shirt.

"KRIS GEGE." Cried Tao that made chanyeol and three men who had entered the dorm looked at him. Kris was still sleep with his position. Yixing and chanyeol who was busy pulling Luhan and sehun hands, stopped and ran towards TAO. Leaving Kyungsoo alone stressed with the two members who still burned in jealously.

Minseok who disturbed by the noises began to open his eyes slowly, but unfortunately before he opened his eyes, he fall onto the floor because someone or many people to pull him away roughly. Minseok are still in a state of shock and sloppy  just shook his head slowly and rubbed his eyes .

 "Hyung, are you okay?" Said baekhyun while helping Minseok to stand up. "Baekhyun?" Minseok just nodded and looked baekhyun as if he wanted to say "What is actually happened?" in his gaze.

Baekhyun just shook his head slowly and took Minseok to sit on the stairs a bit away from the case. Kyungsoo had already given up, walk to straight Minseok and Baekhyun. "I'm sure my bones broken" whines kyungsoo. Minseok and stared in wonder toward Kyungsoo, as if he is asking the explanation. Understand what the oldest want to know, Kyungsoo just nodded.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Hello, anybody home? EXO's handsome boys, DO and Sehun here" Shouted Kyungsoo and Sehun who just entered EXO M's dorm.

 

"Kyungsoo, sehun?" Said the man who had just emerged from the kitchen.

 

"Luhan hyuuuunnng" Shouted the two men who immediately hugged Luhan, a person who had just emerged from the kitchen. After the two men embracing to each other, suddenly Luhan is remembering something, he is slowly pushed him.

 

"SEHUN, what is your relationship with my baozi" asked Luhan giving the youngest a glare.

 

"I am the one who should ask! What did you do with my baozi hyung?" asked Sehun who didn’t want to lose. Kyungsoo looked at both confused, instead  the older was saying or asking how are them, he was fussing about Baozi about Maknae. ‘Baozi? Why they fight over a food ?’ thought Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo keep thinking till he didn’t realize two men in front of them already suffocating each other. Kyungsoo brain works fast, he thought if this is Hunhan fanfic it  may look romantic but unfortunately this is not hunhan fanfic, pulling each other collar, fist on the air that's mean…  they are fighting. "Wait, Fighting? THEY ARE FIGHTING! "Kyungsoo pulled both of  hands, trying to hold them to hit each other, kicking or anything that could make the other two injured.
 

 

"Calm down, calm" said kyungsoo after he succeed pulled s, soothing  Sehun and Luhan who still providing intensive glare to each other.

 

 

"Let's sit down first, okay ?" Kyungsoo pulled his two friends to Living room. They’ve just sat down yet, the three of them are seeing minseok, the prime suspect due to the above argument is a sleep embracing Kris with Kris hand inside his shirt so they can see minseok stomach.

 


"KRIS, DIE" Shouted Luhan and Sehun that made Kyungsoo has to pulled their hands again. Kyungsoo hold the both Namja, before they do something can kill the Leader. He does not want EXO M Become  Leaderless.
 

"ANYONE HELP ME!"

 

FLASH BACK ENDED

 

“Suddenly Tao and others come and see you and pushed you away from Kris" said Kyungsoo, leaning to Minseok shoulder. "Oh I was sleeping with Kris earlier, where is Kris now?" Asked Minseok to Baekhyun and he answered with his wistful gaze fixed on the sofa in the living room.

"MINSEOK, HELP ME!" Kris yelled, he shocked he woke up in the middle of crowd of handsome aliens and plus Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan now trying to kill Kris with tickling and suffocating the leader.

Suho and Kai just watched in silent. They didn’t understand what happened and didn’t dare to stop them, they still love their life. Honestly, Chanyeol did not understand too. He just went along with them because he thought it was interesting to tormenting his best friend. "God, please protect Kris" pray kyungsoo, baekhyun, suho and Kai together.

Minseok who heard cries for help, he stood up and walked toward the crowd. He saw Tao and Chanyeol was tickling Kris stomach, Sehun is suffocating kris, Luhan and Lay busying their self tickling Kris feet. Kris could not stop laughing as he continued to yelling.

"Kris! You guys stop bothering your duizhang!" Minseok shouted loudly, He looked to Sehun, Lay, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol. Sehun who saw Minseok, stopped suffocating Kris. “MINSEOK HYUNG” Sehun stand and hugged Minseok tightly. "Hyung, I miss you!". Tao who saw sehun hugged the oldest, abruptly stood up and  hugging minseok. "I also miss hyung, why not sleep in our room?" Said Tao before Minseok say something.

 

‘Ah I am free’ thought Kris when Lay, Luhan and Chanyeol stood up.

 

"Babo, I didn’t see Minseok hyung for 4 months, you're only a few hours’  head right Sehun at Tao. Tao snorted softly "I miss you all of you" minseok said he tightened his embrace. “I miss you too!” Luhan who still jealous, he is running to minseok and hugged him, forgetting the Duizhang who still panting hard.

"I also miss all of you!" Shouted Chanyeol as he hugs Sehun, Minseok, Luhan and Tao.

 

"Me too" Baekhyun run to embrace the five men from outside.
 

"Me three"
 

"Me four "


"ME ME"
 

"Bogoshipo"
 

The hugs continue to grow. Suho, Kai, DO and Lay also joined the hug event.
"Kris Come here" Suho opened his arm, invited kris to hug them. Kris is panting slowly but he stood and hugged s.

 

"You forget me"
 

"JONGDAE" yelled them together. "I miss you guys!" Jongdae runs to them and hugging them happily.

 

 

 

ah this is good news that manager told us’ said exo M members with happy smile in his face.

 

 

But that’s mean i got new enemies for being Xiuminual especially the maknae’ sighed Luhan, Kris, Jongdae, Tao and Yixing loudly.

 

 

 


EXO K and XIUKRIS are HERE! XD and the story is become weird XD

who want have XIUYEOL, BAEKMIN, XIUHO, XIUKAI, XIUDO in this story ? Put your hands up!!

 

hehe sorry for the bad grammar and thanks for people who reading this story ^^

 

 

smiley44  : sorry i can't give the Minseok cuteness in this chapter,11 enemies hwaiting for you XD Thanks for read and comment ^^

TheKme :  yeah he is,  he got father complex so he can't let his daughter *coughs* i mean his son go XD Thanks for read and comment ^^

morinomnom : Baozi can't stop his cuteness but in this chapter we only got little cuteness from him. don't die yet! Baozi needs you  XD Thanks for read and comment ^^

retro_asian : xiuhun! Thanks for read and comment ^^

starkey : me too, i will protect baozi from them XD Thanks for read and comment ^^

kitten83 : ah That's good idea! maybe i will make them become xiuminual too XD Thanks for read and comment

helloimrayn : We will see that  XD Thanks for read and comment ^^

ShuichiGhei : I love you more for reading this weird story ;A; good if you like it i hope you have fun reading this chapteer too ^^ Thanks for read and comment ^^

floshiina : Updated! ^^ i ship xiuminxall too ;A; even i ship xiuminxhenry too xD haha anw Thanks for read and comment ^^

lastlaughlane : neh i won't again ^^  if you don't mind please help me~ hehe anw Thanks for read and comment ^^

turtlejusz : updated ^^ hehe thank you~ anw Thanks for read and comment ^^

Yuki0710 : Kyaaa thanks anyway updated ^^ Thanks for read and comment

EviLDeviL_Kyu : XD prepare for yourself, you will fight with 11 men XD haha JK Thanks for read and comment

Ginae33 : Updated TAT sorry for late update anw Thanks for read and comment ^^

cminka : same here! i think same with you, that's why i don't know should i put Baekmin/xiubaek or not here XD updated Thanks for read and comment ^^

TsukiyoHirasaki : well, i wrote some xiudo and xiubaek XD   i will try so it will be magical anw Thanks for read and comment ^^