steal my Minseok

Xiuminual

Hey Hiromich here! sorry for really really late update~ i had many exams (LOL sorry for many excuse)

Thank you for comment and subcribes <3

Here is chap 4 and sorry i can't help for my english!

 

 

Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~


 

A delightful breeze blows through the open window, Luhan has awaken from his sleep. Some noise was disturbing his sleep. He’s just sleep for less than 2 hours. Yeah, yesterday after Suho, Chanyeol, kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun came, they made a little party till late night. it’s only 4 in morning and who nade the noise?!

Out of curiosity, Luhan get out of his bed slowly, he doesn’t want to wake Jongin up who is still sleeping next to him. He then left the room and walked into the kitchen, where he heard the voice came from. Upon entering the kitchen, Luhan was surprised to found Minseok sat crying while holding his hands covered in blood. He saw glasses that scattered on the floor


"Baozi!" he shouted. He looked at the oldest member was grimacing in pain while holding his hand. Luhan frantically ran to get a towel and water, he put the towel on Minseok hope it stops the blood. Then he ran again to take the medicine box. Minseok sobbed, muttering Luhan name.


"Luhan, this is hurt" Minseok winced in pain when Luhan’s cleaning his hand with wet towel. Without talking, Luhan keeps cleaning his hands slowly and carefully. Luhan saw Minseok is holding his tears, he felt his heart is hurt. Minseok is grimacing in pain when Luhan put a bandage on his hand.

"Luhan" called Minseok softly after Luhan finished treating his wounds. Luhan is tilting his head to look at minseok. Accidentally, their eyes met. They keep staring to each other, sharing warmth from their stare till Minseok turned his head down. "Thank you" said Minseok, looking to the floor.

Luhan smiled knowingly as he realized Minseok cheeks turned red. "I wouldn’t accept your ‘thank you’ if you didn’t tell me why your hand can be like this." Said Luhan that made Minseok looked at Luhan.

"I- I was spaced out and accidentially nudged the vase, I want to take the pieces of scattered glass on the floor, but i don’t know why the piece is stuck on and cut my palm" Minseok explained. Luhan shook his head, the oldest can be so careless like that.

"Baozi, you have to be careful and try to don’t get hurt again like this again." Luhan sighed and smiled as he rubbed Minseok hand that have been wrapped with bandages.
 

"Ye" Minseok nodded without looking Luhan.

"And what did you think till you were spacing out like that?" Asked Luhan who is trying to gather the scattered glasses around with his hand.
 

"I- I!  just let me clean it up" yelled Minseok, who went and took some pieces of scattered glass.

"Hey" said Luhan, stop Minseok taking another piece by holding his hands. “And let your hands get new cut? Oh no thank you “sneered Luhan. Minseok was pulling his hand and pursed his lips cutely.


"I'll clean it up, now you wait for me in the living room. We have to talk" Said Luhan. Minseok nodded, obeying his words. Minseok walked out of the kitchen and sat down in the living room waiting Luhan.

After 10 minutes, Luhan walked out from the kitchen and go to Minseok who is waiting him in the living room.Luckily, He could manage to clean up all the mess in the kitchen quickly. Luhan was walking towards Minseok and sat beside him.

"Thank you, Luhan" Minseok looked again, He is sorry to made Luhan cleaning his mess.


"It's all right, now tell me why you can space out?" asked Luhan while holding minseok hands. "Still remember our promise? we will tell to each other if we have problem" Luhan steer and gripping his hand tightly. Minseok grimacing softly, Luhan was holding his hand too tight. The younger, removed his hand and mumbled an apologize as he slowly his hands

 

"Lu-Luhan" called Minseok nervous. Luhan stop his activities and tilting his head to look at Minseok.

"Can i be honest telling you this?" Minseok felt his cheek is flushed. Luhan sighed, "Of course, you can and actually you should".

 

Luhan was waiting Minseok to speak, but no words can be heard. So Luhan tried to speak first. “Bao-“

"I- Actually I've been thinking about you" Suddenly Minseok spoke. Minseok is turned away so Luhan can't see his flushed cheek. Luhan was freezing, he didn’t expect Minseok will think about him.


Luhan is trying to keep calm. "May I know why?" asked Luhan with stupid smile on his face. Minseok turned back and pouting his lips like child.

 

"Sehun is here, I'm afraid he will steal you from me" Minseok is pouting his lips more. More attack from Baozi, his frost power is really work. He made Luhan freezing twice. After realise Minseok was staring at him, he smiled.


"I will always be with you, I won’t hang around Sehun anymore" He tried to convince the oldest that she will always be with him. Luhan is hugging the oldest tightly. His smile cracked into stupid smile again when the oldest is hugging the younger back.


"Luhan i think i am Luhanual" Minseok whispered softly.
 

"What"


"Luhan" called Minseok, pushing Luhan and press his lips on Luhan lips. The younger still in shock, but he is kissing the oldest back. They keep kissing till Minseok pushed him and says

.

.

.

"Luhan, i love you. i think i am Lu-"

.

.

.

 

 



"Luhan hyung!"
 

 

 


"Yah! Luhan ge"
 

 

 


"Hey Luhan! Wake up! "
 

 


Luhan slowly opened his eyes, he saw a figure in front of him. 'Baozi' he whispered and closed his eyes again.
 

 

"Hey! Luhan wake up, this is almost noon!"


Luhan force his eyes to open. He gets up in shock as he saw Kris, Suho and Tao infront of him.


"Gege you are sleeping too long, in fact you beat duizhang sleep record” Said Tao while leaving the room.


'What? No! It was just a dream? "Luhan said in his mind, sighing so long. ​​Suho is giving odd glance to Luhan.
 

"Why you are pouting like that? Quick take a shower, we would have lunch together "Luhan nooded and Kris bring Suho away from the room.


"Geez, disturber" Luhan said after Kris and Suho go.

 





"Seokki Hyung, thehun want again" yelled Sehun handing his empty glass. Minseok took the glass and poured the orange juice.

 
Now, All of exo was eating lunch together in dining room in this dorm.They are eating in silent, all of them looked at Minseok and Sehun with annoying look. Sehun, who sat next to Minseok, didn’t stop clinging onto the oldest. Yixing, Tao, Kris, Luhan and Jongdae only growled softly, The maknae is stealing their hyung.

 

"Grab yourself, don’t bother Minseok hyung" said Jongdae sarcastically. Sehun is throwing lazy look at Jongdae when Minseok is giving him the glass of orange juice. "That's okay, we need to spoil our maknae right?" said Minseok while messing up Sehun hair. Sehun is just pouting softly and murmured ‘hyung you should fix my hair’.

The rest are rolling his eyes, They knew Sehun is his favorite dongsaeng.

‘in my dream, you said you are afraid Sehun will steal me, but in real, i am afraid sehun will steal you from me’ Luhan thought in his mind.

Luhan is staring at sehun in jealous. For all baozi in the world, Luhan is really mad because  Sehun is clinging onto Minseok and his Minseok looked comfortable with Sehun. He remember last night, Minseok is his. Well, luhan knows that was only dream, but still Minseok is his baozi.

Sehun smirked to Luhan and Jongdae frustration face, he put V sign with his finger and drinking his juice cutely.

They are eating in silent, except for Sehun and Minseok who is laughing to each other. Suho felt this is really awkward, so he decided to break the silence.

“hyung, this food is really good. did you and kyungsoo make this ?” asked Suho, trying to steal Minseok attention from Sehun . Minseok turned to look at Suho and nooded his head. Sehun was pouting his lips when Minseok turned away.

“No, he didn’t let me to help him” said Kyungsoo, looking at Minseok and pouting. Minseok laughed at Kyungsoo and  pinched his cheek who is still pouting.

“I just want to cook for all of you beside you still need rest kyungsoo ya”  said Minseok.

“Wah really  hyung? This is really delicious” shouted Chanyeol as he is giving his plate to Minseok.

"What?" Minseok asked at Chanyeol sudden action.


"I want more" whined Chanyeol.Minseok smiled but he is giving his apologetic smile.
 

"Sorry Yeol-ah, but i do not have more.i will make you again later, okay?"
 

"Okay, Hyung remember, you still have promise to me!" Minseok is laughing and nodding his head.
 

"You need to cook for me too ge." Shouted Tao and Jongdae.


"Okay, okay i will cook for all of you, but later i will need Kyungsoo to help me" said Minseok. Kyungsoo Nodding his head and is giving him OK sign with his finger.

.

.
 

"Jongin, why you didn’t eat your food?" asked Baekhyun. All eyes were immediately directed towards Jongin. Jongin just shook his head slowly, and putting his head on the table. Kris and Baekhyun who is next to him rubbing Jongin back.
 

"What’s wrong?" asked Baekhyun almost shouting. Everyone panicked and started approaching towards jongin.


"I-"
 

"Yah Jongin, you got fever” Shouts Kyungsoo, placing his hand on Jongin forehead.

 

 "Chanyeol and Kris go bring Jongin to his room" yelled Minseok to the tallest members.

 


"I'm fine" said Jongin trying to sit again but his head is too heavy and he fall.


 

"NO!"

 


Keheheh~ Xiuhan in this chap \o/ weird storrry

oh yeah i decided to follow the story plot, maybe it will be Xiuminxeveryone! i don't know why suddenly i want to put Xiukai and xiuyeol here heheh

hehe sorry for the bad grammar and thanks reading this story

Special Thanks For people who waiting and Comment This story ^^ Thank you soooo much!