Chapter 6

Our Complicated Love Story

Next Day

No one's POV

Jiyong squinted his eyes at Dara during free period

'Why did she do that last night?' He thought

 He knew that Dara was avoiding his gaze...but her friend wasn't!

She was glaring at him- if stares could kill, he'd be dead by now.

And to think that Jessica was the sweet one!

He shook his head and turned back to Dara, thoughts going back to last night...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

He walked up to her and pushed her to the wall.

He went closer to her and breathed down her neck...

He inched his lips closer to her and smirked...

But it was soon wiped away when she whimpered and a tear fell down her cheeks.

He was so shocked that he let go of her!

Dara quickly ran way, leaving Jiyong standing there, dumbfounded.

End Of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong was staring at Jessica who was staring at Jiyong who was staring at Dara who was staring at the floor.

'Stupid Jiyong! already stole her from me...'

He glared at him bitterly, thinking that Jessica had fallen for Jiyong. Had, had enough, Jaejoong got up and went outside for fresh calming air. Seeing that no one was out, he finally calmed a bit.

'God this is so insane.'

He laughed so humerlessly thinking what was going on with him!

'You've known her for a day...Pull it together, will you!'

Jaejoong looked up to see the bright cheerful sun teasing down at him.

He sighed; leaned against the  dirty wall and closed his tired eyes. 

'The best thing you can do get to know her better and confess to her, if you only knew her for a day.' 

The soft, silky voice was luring him to open his eyes and take in her advice. So he did, but only to see the person that was causing him to beheave this way.

 

Jessica. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

Normally I would be thinking about shopping, shoes, make up- you know all the good stuff on life. And what a horrible new room I had to share with Two other the ty girls and Dara. They were so mean, that I hope the school gets repaired soon, so I can go back to sharing a deluex suite with Dara. 

However, I am so pis(Been hanging out with Dara too much, kekeke)-angry at Jiyong, I can't think of anything other then to smash his head and kick him in the nuts.

I sighed, knowing fully well that I wouldn't be able to do it, so I just glare at him.

Why? Do you ask. 

It's because he's been triggering the memories that Dara wanted to capture and lock at the bottom of her heart.

He made her remember the abuse that haunted her for years- even before the reality became a Horrific nightmare. It makes me feel thankful that my family adopted her, even though we had to pay thousands for her parents to leave her alone. I knew it was going to be worth it!

What a coward! Jiyong can't even look at me in the eye. Come on! Look at me, so you can die before my glare.

Just as I was thinking that, the chicken turned to look at me, only to look away shamefully.

Fine! Look away !

I turned to look at Dara, who was still playing with her food, pale and lifeless. This is a disaster!

Before this, Dara used to be a huge eater. It was a good thing that she had fast metabalisam, or else she would have been the fattest person alive. No kidding.  

'Dara...'

'umm...' She barely looked up.

'Dara!' A fimiliar voice called.

This time she jerked back from suprise and nearly fell on the floor. Good- or bad, thing that Jiyong was behind her to catch her fall.

'What do you want?' My gritted teeth making me look menacing.

'I-I just wa-ant to talk to Da-dara.' He bowed, it's purpose to make him look respectful.

I glanced at Dara to ask her 'What do you think? Is it ok?.' 

She nodded.

I stared at both of them, waiting for them to start.

'Ahem....' He cleared his throat.

I gave him my confused face.

'He means we need to talk in private, Jess.'

Ohh.

I quickly got up and left the cafateria- leaving all my trust to the students for Dara.

Once, I closed the door leading me to outside, I could feel the fresh air and the sun shining down at me.

I skimmed around only to see Jaejoong.

'You've known her for a day...Pull it together, will you!' I heard him say.

Then he sighed and leaned up to the wall.

Hmm, Is he upset about a girl?

Why would he be upsat about not getting a girl?

He is y as hell, all the girls should be upset about not getting him.

So I used my 'love guru' skills on him and told him.'The best thing you can do get to know her better and confess to her, if you only knew her for a day.' 

 

He cautiously opened his eyes and blinked, hard.

'Hi Jaejoong.' 

___________________________________________________________

************************************************************************************* 

Hello! This is nishnish speaking!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as much as i loved writing this.^ ^

If you are confused on what's happening than don't be afraid to ask on the commnt section below.^^