Chapter 10

Our Complicated Love Story

Jiyoung's POV

It's been four days since that incident happened.

And four nights since I could sleep properly. Right now I'm laying at my bed trying to sleep.

I groaned in frustration; slipped my bunny slippers and sneaked out as quietly as possible. As soon as I got out of the room, I began to feel a bit scared. That was an understatement- I was petrified. The hallways were pitch black with no sounds that could be heard.

I gulped in terror as I flipped open my phone, shaking like a massager.

The light coming through was not bright but you could just see from it.

I walked down the hallways, more at ease and found the door that led to the roof. Walking up the creaking stairs, I finally reached the roof. As usual the view was magnificent. And thinking of all the good memories which I spent with my friends in this vast roof was unbelievable.

Stretching my muscle silently, I moved closer to the edge of the roof then stopped dead when I saw a figure sitting there lifelessly.

Then I heard a slight whimper, then a sob.

I wanted to help but I couldn't make myself move so I just stood there listen to her cry.

'Why is it happening to me again? Does Jess hate me now?' The voice sounded strained like she has been drying in dry sand but it couldn't disguise the oh-so familiar voice. 

'Sin-since the day m-my Dad Tried to ra-aped me, Jess has always b-been  a s-sister for me....' She sobbed even harder

'W-why am I so upset?' 

Dara.

Is this why you reacted that way towards me when I was joking with you?

I am really sorry. I honestly didn't know...

How could a dad do this to his own daughter??!!

'Jess, where are you when I need you?'' Then she started hiccuping.

I forced my feet to move towards her and thankfully it listened to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Dara's POV-

 

I started to cry even louder when I remembered the bad dream.... With m-my dad.

And I felt like I was being torn to pieces when Jessica ignored me for 2 days. I couldn't even find her at breakfast, lunch or dinner and we had none of the classes together. Also when I went to our room yesterday, I clearly heard Jess talking with the es but when I came she pretended to fall asleep...

'J-Jess..' My voice shook.

I put my head down to my lap then stared up at the beautiful night sky.

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere a pair of hands hugged me from behind. I gulped in fear but couldn't do anything about it.

'W-who is t-this?' My raspy voice asked, obviously scared.

'Don't worry Dara, I'm here for you.' whispered the calming voice.

I turned around to see........ Jiyoung?

'You want to add to the pain now huh?' I snarled.

'Dara, I am sorry I did that... I honestly didn't know.' He said, still hugging me.

'No one knows! All of the boys are the same! All of them.....' Unexpectedly I buried my head into his chest and cried louder.

He hold  on to me tighter and whispered soothing words in my ears.

'So.. do you want to tell me what happened?' He looked conserned.

'No.' I whispered meekly.

'Don't worry Dara, I'm not going to hurt you..'

I sighed heavily... Maybe I should tell him. 'My d-dad, He tried to me.... I'm so lucky to have jessica in my life, if she wasn't here then I would have been abused by my parents all this time. If Jess's parents didn't adopt me then... But now Jess is avioding me..'

'Dara, I promise.... Not all of the guys are the same..' he said, with me still in his arms, 'There are guys who would like you alot, like... Seungri, you're friends with him- and... me'

I glanced at him and a hint of a smile began to appear on my face. 

'Are we friends?' I asked him.

'If... You want us to be..'

I let him go and walked away Then I looked back and smirked. 'Maybe...or not..'

'Yah... You're such a tease!' He scoffed.

I laughed for the first time tonight, feeling glad that I found a new friend.

'I'll see you tomorrow!' I shouted to him before disappearing down the stairs and to my room.

Maybe we could be good friends..

I thought as I tucked myself in and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

First of all I would like to thank all of our subscribers for supporting us throughout the story.

Also, more drama is coming up like a wave at a ocean.

If you don't get what I'm talking about then, you'll know soon enough..

;)

<3