Chapter 15

Our Complicated Love Story

"Good morning everyone!!" Mr Kang cheerfully smiled as all the students of Seoul high groggily looked up "Now, I know you're all wondering why there's an assembly at 7:00 in the morning...but I can assure you, it's good news! As you all know, our school has suffered a lot because of that earthquake and a lot of us are still unsettled...so that is why me and the rest of the staff have organized a trip!!"

Suddenly, the grumpy teenagers turned into happy ones as they all clapped and cheered!

Mr Kang waited 'till the room was silent before speaking. "But...the trip will be sectioned into two groups. The seniors will be going to Phi phi Island in Thailand by ferry while the rest of you will be going to Japan by plane..."

"What?! How comes they get to go that far and we..." A young girl, obviously not a senior, called out

"Well, the seniors are going to be under a lot of stress later, what with their exams and all, so we spent a bit more on them..." He smiled and since no one could argue with that, he announced the end of assembly "Now go pack, your flights are at 3:00! So get ready by 1:00."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara, Jessica and Jaejoong were walking back to their dorms when they bumped into Jiyong.

"Hi chingu!" He waved at Dara before smiling at Jessica and completely ignoring Jaejoong

Jaejoong hissed under his breath watching Jessica smile back.

"Are you excited?" He asked as the two girls nodded

"So, how was the cookies we made yesterday?" Jaejoong asked, emphasizing the we and making sure Jiyong heard

Jessica smiled, nodding while Jiyong seemed unfazed.

"Yep! They were delicious! You should teach me too!!" Dara enthusiastically said, thinking about the amazing cookies

"Well I know how to make cookies!" Jiyong quickly piped in "I bet mine are better!"

Jaejoong stifled a laugh as Jessica mismatched her lips.

"Yeah right!" Dara rolled her eyes "You haven't even tasted them yet!"

'This is why they will make a perfect couple...' Jessica thought, sadly. 'They are so alike.'

'Yeah right, whatever he made will be disgusting.' Jiyong replied stubbornly as he folded his arms. 

'Well, Jess made it with him so you are insulting her as well.' Dara smiled smugly. 

'Oh, if that's the case than... It must have tasted good, just because of Jessica, right Jess.' He nudged her and winked.  

Jaejoong's nose flared up in anger but he managed to hold it in.

'Actually, no. I can't cook to save my life, Jaejoong-ssi is the one who taught me.' She politely complimented him but it still bothered him that she still said formallities. 

'Why is she acting so distant from me? Should I ask Dara-ssi for help?'  Jaejoong frowned as he decided he must get help from Dara. 

'Dara-ssi.' 

'Yes Jaejoong?' Dara looked at him while wondering what this is about. 

'Can I ask you about something? It's important.' 

'Sure. Carry on.' She gestured for him to go on. 

'No, I mean in private.' 

'This is it. He's going to ask her out and the way I saw her defending Jaejoong, she is going to say yes...' Jessica thought moodily. 

'Jess I'll be right back. You,' She pointed at Jiyong. 'stay with her.' 

He scoffed. 'You don't have to tell me what to do, I was going to stay with her anyways. But be careful, with him, he is dangerous.' He whispered to her. 

'Don't be an idiot, Jiyong. I am only going to ask her something.' 

'Well, be careful anyways. And don't worry, I'll take care of her.' He put his arms around Jessica and walked away. 

Even though, he felt like killing Jiyong, he managed to keep still. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-sshi, I really, and I mean really need your help!" Jaejoong grabbed her arms and lightly shook her, desperation obvious in his voice

"O...kay..." She was caught off guard by the sudden change of attitude. A minute ago he was cool and composed...now he just looked desperate!

"What it is...is that...I have a confession to make!" He blurted out the last part

Dara just gestured for him to continue.

"I really really really like your best friend! But I don't think she feels the same! Can you please let me know how she really feels?!"

"Jaejoong-sshi..." He nodded "I think she likes you too!" She whispered

Jaejoong's eyes lit up with happiness, hope and joy!

"Really?!"

"Uh-huh! But...we need to be sure..."

"Well...how do we do that?"

They both thought for a while before Dara smirked, an idea getting into her head.

"We make her jealous!"

Jaejoong blinked.

"Ugh! We need to get you a 'girlfriend' so that she'll get jealous and if she does, then we'll know how she really feels!"

"Oh! I get it!!" He high-fived her before frowning "But...who's my girlfriend?"

"Well, we could use Bom...or Jooyeon-" She stopped when she saw a smirk forming on his lips- the same smirk she had a few minutes ago "What?"

"Or...we could just use...you!"

Dara's eyes widened in horror!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jaejoong and Dara had gone out of the corridor and into one of the rooms, there was an awkward silence.

"So...what do you think they're talking about?"

"Love." Jessica bluntly stated but Jiyong's eyes widened

"Love?!"

Jessica just nodded.

"They like eachother a lot....I can see that..."

Jiyong squinted his eyes at her. He couldn't help but notice how much sadness her voice and facial expression contained.

"Either you like Dara...or you like Jaejoong...which one is it? Open up!"

"No one! No one! Absolutely no one! I like no one!" Jessica squeaked, quickly

But inside, she wanted to scream "JAEJOONG!"

"Really? Really, really?" He wiggled his eyebrows

"Yah! how many times?! Really!"

"Jessica likes Dara! She likes dara!" He started teasing as she frowned

"I don't like her!!"

"You don't like her?!" He gasped "I thought you were best friends!!"

"You- you- you freaking idiot!!" With that, Jessica started a series of light punches on Jiyong's hard chest

He remembered when his sister used to do that! Oh, how he loved to about her non-existent lovelife... But then...that J-j- Oh! He couldn't even say his name! That Dinohead came along! With a brotherly he did what he always used to do with Sekyung. Jessica tensed up when she felt him lightly grabbed her fists.

"Sor-"

"Ahem!" Before Jiyong finish his apology, the door opened and a husky voice interrupted them. They turned around to see Jaejoong and Dara standing next to eachother closely- too closely. Jaejoong was smiling his forced signature smile upon seeing the one he liked and the one he hated together...holding hands,  while Dara just...stood there. Jiyong watched, amused while Jessica was waiting for the announcement- so that it would be over and done with.

"Do we really have to do this?" Dara whispered in Jaejoong's ear while he wrapped his arm around her waist

"Yep!" He nodded

"We have an announcement to make!" He smiled

"Dude, your actions have words of their own!"

"Well, we...have confessed our love to eachother!" He politely smiled as Dara's eye twitched

Jessica turned around. She thought she could manage, but she couldn't hold it in anymore. Jiyong immediately noticed her sadness and because he thinks of her as his sister, started to cook up a plan. Jaejoong and Dara victoriously smiled and were about to deny the ludicrous confession when their eyes widened in shock. 

Jessica was in Jiyong's embrace while he said in a smug manner "Aww...we wanted to say the good news first..."

Jaejoong wanted to kill himself while Jessica was surprised at the sudden turn of events. But she needed the comfort and at the moment, he was the only one giving her some. She slowly returned the hug while Jiyong patted her back, understanding what she was going through. Dara stiffled a laughter seeing the look on Jaejoong's face, but his arm sympathetically. They were all wondering what would happen next, seeing as they were all sorrounded by a web of complicated lies.

This is what they call a Complicated Love Story.

The End.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

APRIL FOOLS!!

1 month and 25 days late... 

 

 

Please leave a comment or we'll come and get you!!!

We know where you live...not!!

Btw, It's NOT the end, just saying!