Chapter 16

Our Complicated Love Story

Jessica and Dara were sitting next to eachother while Jaejoong and Jiyong were sitting in front of them. They were in the coach on the way to the Cruise. After 3 hours, they would be boarding  a ship to Thailand.

"And right when I saw her with her beautiful blond hair flowing down...I knew she was the one for me..." Jiyong contently boasted as Jaejoong clenched his fist, Dara stiffled her laughter as Jessica uncomfortably fidgeted in her seat.

"So...how about you Jaejoong-sshi?" He whispered in a mocking tone while nudging his ribs

"Uh... Dara...i-is...uh..um...v- What's it got to do with you?!" Jaejoong's tone was defensive

"O...kay...I was just asking! I think Dara would be offended..."

However, Dara had just stuffed her earphones in her ears.

"Just go to sleep..." Jaejoong muttered, turning the other way. 

Jiyong shrugged and fumbled in his bag to look for his neck pillow. 

"Here, because I CARE about my girlfriend!" He glanced to Jaejoong while giving a flustered Jessica the pillow.

Then he did the most unfortunate thing of looking at Dara who was nodding off with open and saliva dangling down. Jiyong cringed.

"What does he see in her?!" He muttered

Then, they all slowly but painfully drifted off to sleep. The noise on the coach was unbearable. It was like animals having a wild party. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

I got out and stretched my aching arms, a yawn escaping my kissable mouth. Jiyong- the evil theif, Jessica and Dara got off and did the same. And so did everyone else in the coach, but I don't give a about them.

After I finished looking at my poor excuse of  classmates, I looked at the amazing view before me. The endless sea gently crashed against the rocks, the peir was filled with people bustling by, minding their own business. There were about five humungous ships staring down at me. But thay's not the best part, it was the orange, setting sun which made it look like the sky was on fire. I smiled lightly and follolwed my teacher who never stopped talking.

"Hey babe." A chuckling husky voice came behind my back.

I turned around and gave Yunho a weird look.

"Do you mind?"

"What?! Girls love YunJae!" He innocently yet defensively put up his hands

"Whatever. Just, don't turn gay for me!" I smirked

"I know, I know, you've got Dara..." He purposely emphasized the name as my jaw tightened. "What are you trying to do, exactly?" 

"I'll tell her, I'll tell her, Okay?"

He patted my shoulder, sympathetically but made it so annoying that I wanted to punch him.

"Look, I gotta go, nature's calling." He ran off to the mens' room as I shook my head.

'I don't know why I'm friends with him...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

I was my ice cream when someone gently yet demandingly tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl who looked quite familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it..

"Unnie... I have to tell you something..." She innocently looked down. She had long wavy brown hair that looked stunning on her and was on the short side with a petite body. On the outside she loked like a doll but then I remembered where I saw her. She was one of the girls that had beaten me up when I rejected to join their stupid group. 

'You. What do you want?' I my cold glare.

'I-I- I need to tell you something about Dara... she is in danger- they know the secrets..' 

My glare faltered at the name of my fragile friend. 

"Shoot." 

"N-no, not here, we never know where they are!" She stuttered as if she was scared.

"What is it?"

"Follow me!" She suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me

"Alright, come back in thirty minutes! Our ferry's been delayed!" I heard Mr Kang' voice bellow. "Take a dump, buy an ice cream do-" 

After that I couldnt hear him since his voice slowly faded away as I got farther and farther with the 's grip.

Man she was strong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to ask Jessica if she wanted anything, when he realised that she was nowhere to be seen. He spun around trying to find her using only his eyes and not his body because he was a lazy and couldnt be bothered to walk. Then,after he spun 180 degrees, he noticed a familiar figure being pulled away by an unfamiliar figure. Jessica looked petrified, and of course, Jiyong didn't know that Jessica was petrified for Dara and not herself.

'Kidnap?! I never knew girls were like this these days!'

He ran towards her fading figure.

 

Dara had just gotten out of the toilet when she saw Jiyong running crazily towards something. Since she couldnt find Jessica, she decided to follow Jiyong just because she couldnt be bothered to stay alone. 

 

Jaejoong turned around with a piece of hotdog that he had waited for 10 minutes to get. He was putting the hotdog into his mouth when he saw the craziest sight ever- Dara running. Because he was an opportunitist, he followed her with his video camera.

'She never runs! Not even in PE! This is a once in a lifetime chance!!'

He laughed evilly as he was running but choked on his own saliva. It was the dumbest thing he'd ever done, but no one saw him, so he acted cool and started running again.

 

Jessica's POV

"Right, what did you want to tell me?" I asked, breathing heavily when we finally stopped.

"Oh, just that you are really stupid." Someone shrilled from behind me.

I turned around to see the other four queenkas.

"Why are you here?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, you really are stupid, aren't you?" Said the girl who looked like a hawk.

"Gyuri unnie, did I do well?" The girl I followed chirped as the hawk nodded.

"Oh yes, Hara. You made your unnie very proud." She smirked.

I could almost imagine her in a horror movie. the cat. Who was Hara.

As I was thinking about this, I felt a sudden shove and suddenly, all my surroundings had changed into a dark and stuffy room. It looked like a janitor's closet.

"Yaah! What are you doing?!" I yelled through the shut door.

I fumbled about, trying to find the door nob, only to realise that there wasn't one. I touched around the wall clumsily, looking like a blind person, trying to find the switch.

"Well, see ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" Said the bird like voice. "Literally."

It was followed by a loud shriek of laughter from her lapdogs.  

Oh, I'm going to have a grudge against birds all my life!

I sat there on my own, tears ready to spring out of my eyes.

Suddenly, someone banged the door.

"Jessica?!" A familiar voice shouted as i stood up and ran to the door

"Jiyong!! Help!!" I screamed

"How can I help?" 

"There's a door! Open it!"

"Oh... okay!" 

Then, the door flung open and in came Jiyong who enveloped me in a bear hug.

"You haven't gone to the dark side have you?" 

"Um... I did...but then I found the light switch..."

While we were gabbing on, I suddenly heard a click.

My eyes widened as I ran to the door.

"No!!" I shrieked

"What?" Jiyong cluelessly shrugged, standing next to me "Let's go!"

"Um...Jiyong, why do you think, I was crouching in here, crying my eyes out?" I gritted my teeth

"Because you couldn't get out?" He nevrously answered

"And why do you think that?"

"Um..." He galnced around the room and then looked at the door. The door with no handle. "Oh! Becuase the door has no handle!" He proudly stated, then his face fell "THE DOOR HAS NO HANDLE!" He practically screamed at my face, leaving traces of spit.

"You think?" I asked, my eyes shut while I wiped the spit away from my face with my sleeve "Let's discuss this calmly..." I took a deep breath.

There was a moment of silence as jiyong tried to figure out how we could get out of here.

"Um..Jiyong?" A slightly annoyed voice spoke from outside

"Dara!!" I  yelled 

"Dara!" Jiyong echoed from behind me

"What are you two doing in the closet? Alone? Together?" Her voice sounded amused

"It's not what you think!" I immediately denied but Jiyong just grinned.

"Just open the door!" I cried out, frustrated

"Fine!" 

 Then, fresh air glided in for the second time. Dara also entered the room with her eyes shut.

"Are you guys decent?" She asked as Jiyong wrapped his arm around me

"Nearly!" He laughed and ruffled my hair and literally tore out a few of his buttons.

"Now?" She actually believed him.

"Uh-huh! Yeah!" 

She peeked through one eye and gasped, stumbling back, closing the door in the process.

"Andwae!!" I lashed out, running to stop the door.

I landed on my knees and hysterically cried out.

"What?" Dara innocently asked with her eyes wide.

Jiyong sat next to me and patted my back. Then he got up, took a deep breath and: 

"YOU MONKEY!! HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO STAY IN HERE?! DID YOU NOT SEE THAT THERE WAS NO HANDLE?! NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR AGES!!"

"Well, how was I supposed to see? You guys were indecent... I was only trying to protect my innocence..." She answered, quite calmly

"Well, you don't have to be a genius to notice that THERE WAS NO HANDLE!!" 

"Don't be such a hypocrite, you didn't see it either..." I squeaked from the floor as Dara scoffed. 

She lent out her hand as the door knocked again.

"Hope! I see hope!" Jiyong reached out, dramatically

In an instant we were all screaming.

"We're in here!!"

"Hellppp!!!"

"Hope..."

"Guys? What are you doing in here?" Jaejoong asked, opening the door

"Well--"

"What the were you doing?" He asked, quite blankly, staring directly at me and Jiyong.

"Exactly that, my friend." Jiyong winked at Jaejoong but then he remembered about the door.

"Hope..." He reached out his hand again and headed toward the door, only to be stopped by the strong, muscular arms of Jaejoong.

"Where do you think you're going? You mesed up my life, now you're going to mess someone else's? We're not going anywhere until this is sorted!" He reached out and slammed the door shut.

Me, Dara and Jiyong gaped at him, eyes filled with horror and mouth filled with air.

"Ha...ha....hahahahaha...hah..."Jiyong suddenly started laughing...maniacally. "Door shut. Hope gone." He mumbled, sitting next to me, still having that maniacal expression on his face.

"How can you still talk about that girl?!" Jaejoong shouted, anger obvious in his eyes as the rest of us blinked, even Jiyong stopped his maniacal laugh.

"What, are you talking about?" Dara finally spoke, annoyance visible on her face.

"Well," He clenched his jaw "Nothing. Let's go." He turned around and reached for the door nob, then turned around "Guys...? Door nob...?"

"YOU FOOL!!" Dara jumped on him, hitting his head repeatedly with her shoe.

I started crying and Jiyong went back to his maniacal self while trying to comfort me at the same time. Which scared me even more since he looked like one of those clowns!

We all knew, we were doomed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoyoyo!

Sorry for the long un-official Hiatus!

We'll most likely never do it again!

Thanks for reading!

<3