Final Chapter

Love is Weird

Last Chapter ;) subscribe n comment pleasee~~~

______________________

 

Sohee prepared him an iced tea for L.Joe and gives him some snacks when suddenly she falls onto the Floor “Ouch! That hurts a lot *rubs her head*” L.Joe came and ask “gwaenchanha?” Sohee simply nods and say “ne, gwaenchanha.” L.Joe held her hand and pull her up. But she slipped and this time she’s not fall backwards but fall forwards to L.Joe and make L.Joe also fall and they accidently kissed. Another bad news, Kyuhyun came inside the room when he saw the ‘Accidently kissed’ scene. You know people just misunderstood and ran away but not Kyuhyun. Because he saw that Sohee quickly stands up, wipe and put L.Joe’s drink in the table, while L.Joe still remain on the floor, smirking inside. Sohee saw Kyuhyun in front of her and makes her feel nervous. She just stuttered “I-It’s not l-like wh--what you s-see.” Kyuhyun asked her “gurae?” She says a little bit nervously “n--ne.” L.Joe thinks that it’s time to do his role, “ani, *hold her waist* she loves me now. Not you.” Kyuhyun eyes widen when he saw L.Joe hold her waist. Because of misunderstanding, he can’t see that actually Sohee’s struggling to let L.Joe move his hand away from her. His heart was broken into pieces and started to tear up. “A... All this time I treated you from my heart and when I came back to visit, y-you already with another guy? I can’t believe this...” Sohee’s trying to explain while she also started to cry, “No, it’s not like that. It’s not like what you see... I--” “THEN WHAT?” Kyuhyun scream his lungs out. His eye can tell that he's angry, frustated, dissapointed and sad, L.Joe doesn’t waste his opportunity and started to act like he’s kind to her like he always did. “Sohee, don’t cry... *wipes her tears with his thumb* Just wait answer until both of you are calmed down.” And they remain in silent.

Minutes pass by and finally Kyuhyun asked straightly to Sohee. “Who will you choose? L.Joe or me?” Sohee looks really confused with her answer “I-I... don’t know.” L.Joe butted in “Jebal~ let us know.” Sohee knows that she loves 2 guys in her life. And that’s the huge mistake she ever made. But she must think who will be the perfect guy for her. The one, who never leaves her and the one always be by her side. She listened to her heart but no answer... She thinks that this time, she has to pick the right guy by herself. After a few minutes to think who will be the right guy, Sohee finally got her answer and said “I’m really sorry... B-but I think I’ll go with L-L.Joe. Jeongmal mianhae...” She can’t believe she just said that. Her eyes started to drop with tears again. She knows that Kyuhyun loves her so much as she does. But she needs the guy who always be by her side. Kyuhyun faked smiled but his can't himself to let his tear fall. “Well... I’m happy with that. I hoped L.Joe will love you as I do... I-I think I’ll go and make a s-space for b-both of you. Bye,” as he walked away.

When Kyuhyun gone, L.Joe burst out laughing crazily that makes Sohee look confused. “Why are you laughing?” L.Joe trying holding his laugh and say. “Actually, I make you slipped in a purpose so you kiss me when Kyuhyun came. And make you choose me or him. You see, I already prepared everything...” Sohee eyes widen and asked “How did you do that?” L.Joe laugh evilly again and explained. “I told you, I’ve prepared everything in the first time. It actually started when I saw you in the airport.” Sohee can't believe what he said and started to tear up once again "W-why are you doing this to me?" L.Joe smirks and answer "because I love you." Sohee got frustated and scream her lungs out "That's not the way you love people! If you love somebody, you'll do everything for her to let her happy!!!" L.Joe chuckled "Well, not me darling... Not me" Sohee suddenly frozed noticing that she definitely picked the wrong person. L.Joe came closer to Sohee “W-what do you want?” Sohee ask in a really scared tone. “I want to throw this irritating thing.” He took off Sohee’s necklace that was given from Kyuhyun and threw it to the trash in front of her. Sohee still can’t adapt to the situation. She stand in a confusion look, which makes L.Joe walk closer. She step backwards but L.Joe keep walk closer to her until she hit the wall. He said in his low, scary voice beside her ears “See you tomorrow...” He smirked and kisses Sohee’s cheeks with his cold lips. Then he went to the exit room and say his final word before he leaves. “Welcome to my world babe.”

-The End-

Should I do a sequel? :3