Chapter 2

Love is Weird

 

Chapter 2... Enjoy~

______________________

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun shouted, “Arrgghhh!!! ICE CREAM!!!!!! I want it! I want it! I want it!!! Sohee, you stay here.” Sohee just sighed and says “Fine, but at least buy me one.” Kyuhyun only does the ok sign and goes to the ice cream stand.

Sohee just remembers that there’s something she needs to tell to Kyuhyun so she goes to Kyuhyun. She forgot to watch the left and right side of the road if there’s any car, and you know what the consequence when you forgot it. Yap! You’re right… Adeline got hit by a car. Not just a car, but a very fast car. Blood flows everywhere for sure. The guy who hit her were so shocked and bought her to the hospital as soon as possible (a.s.a.p.).

Kyuhyun doesn’t know about it and when he comes back, he saw that there’s no Sohee but there’s a blood on the road. He drops his ice cream “No Kyuhyun, no… That’s not Sohee, It must be someone else. Think positive,” he said it with a shaking and afraid tone trying not to see it. When he looks at the road again, he look there’s a bracelet on the road and when he picked it, its Sohee’s bracelet, with many blood that covers it. Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to do that time. He only took his car and started to search her everywhere. He even call her several times but sadly, no one answer.

*In the Hospital*

The guy’s really anxious with the girl because he didn’t mean to hit her. The guy waited in the waiting room when suddenly the doctor came out. “I bring you bad news Mr. Lee; this girl will die within 3 hours if there’s no one who will transfuse her some blood.” The guy really shocked and says “What’s her blood type?” “O,” the doctor say it immediately after the guy asked. “Well, her blood type is same as mine so, take my blood to transfuse it to that girl,” the guy said it acting calm in front of the doctor while he’s REALLY ANXIOUS.

 

      After he transfuses his blood, he waited the girl when suddenly his phone rings. “Yeoboseyo? ah Chunji, why do y--” the people from the phone shouted “WHERE ARE YOU? And don’t act like you don’t know anything! *angry* you’re SO LATE for the IMPORTANT meeting!!! I can’t believe it!” “Wait for my explanation first hyung... And don’t shout.” As he plead.

“*sighed* what?” the guy from the phone lower his sound. “I’m in the hospital,” the ‘Mr. Lee’ guy say it with a little bit scared tone and take his phone little bit away from his ear knowing that his hyung will shouted to him and the guy from the phone or as in Chunji shouted as he predicted “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE HOSPITAL YOU MR. LEE BYUNGHUN???” Chunji shout his name with a little emphasized in the end. “Aishh... This guy, really!” he say those words to his own mind then he continues “Just go here and I’ll explain what happen! I’ll message you the address. Arraseo?” He hung up the phone and sighed.

*** ***

Comment and subscribe people ^_^