Chapter 3

Love is Weird

 

Please comment and subscribe guys TT^TT

__________________

Chunji arrived at the hospital and went to the room where Kyuhyun waited. He saw L.Joe sitting beside a girl that has many pipes all over her. He only shook his head knowing that his bestfriend would do something like that. After he gets inside, he sits next to L.Joe and say, "explain..." But instead of giving an explanation, L.Joe’s giving Chunji his deadly glare secretly. "Ya! Don’t you think I'm not seeing that? Aish~ when will you try to respect your friend?" Chunji caught L.Joe's glare. "Urgh... FINE!" But still, L.Joe just reply with a simple answer, "I hit her with my car." Chunji knows that L.Joe’s start to play his game, so he can’t be fooled easily with his 'friend'. "Explain..." Chunji repeats. L.Joe sighed knowing that he can't defeat his own bestfriend and explain everything. After explaining, they went in silence. It’s like a graveyard; the only thing that they hear is the beeping sound of the machines. To broke the silence, L.Joe suggests his friend, “Ya! Chunji-ah, let’s just wait here and wait until she wakes up. Please?” L.Joe plead to Chunji to stay (actually, he doesn’t want to go to their IMPORTANT meeting). “Okay. No problem. As long as you didn’t do any more mistakes again,” Chunji warned.

They waited and waited until finally Sohee open her eyes. Both of them comes closer to the girl and say in unison “Are you alright?” The girl, Sohee didn’t answer but she did the opposite, she ask them a question, “Where am I?” L.Joe replied her “You don’t even answer us! How will we answer you? *sticking his tongue out*.” Suddenly an evil plan comes out in her mind “Ah, I’m fine... Don’t worry about m-- *hold her head* OUCH!!!” “Are you OK?” both of them get a closer look to check if Sohee’s OK. “*sticking her tongue out* Gotcha! *laugh evilly* Ah~ I’m so good in acting. I should tell Kyuhyun about this. But seriously, I’m fine *smiles*.” “What was that for?” L.Joe ask as he pouts. “Nothing *start to laugh again*. Now, you answer my question... *suddenly serious* Who are you?” Chunji quickly stands up and introduce himself and L.Joe before his friend tell any lies AGAIN “Hello~ I'm Chunji, 19 years old. And the person beside me *took a deep breath* he’s the reason you’re in here. His name is L.Joe, 18 years old. We're very sorry.. Oh yea, what's your--” Before Chunji continues, Sohee’s phone started to ring. “Ah, wait a minute. *grabs her phone and answer it* Hello? Oh Kyuhyun... I’m in the hospital. Ok, I’ll message you the address. Bye~ *close the phone*.”

Sohee was smiling looking at her phone when suddenly Chunji clear his throat. Sohee quickly stares at Chunji with what-do-you-want look. Chunji just smile and continues what he wanted to say before “What’s your name? Because we already introduce our self while you’re not.” Sohee just stare them and then say “Sohee from USA, I’m 18. I came here with my boyfriend to celebrate our 1st anniversary. That’s all. Oh! And I’ll study here next month at Top Media (a/n: LOL).” “M-Mwooo????” Both of them screamed. “You’re going to study there?” Chunji say with his eye wide open. “I’m going to study there too. And we’re at the same age you know that right?” L.Joe formed a wide smile saying that to her. “Jinjja???” Adeline look shocked to. Then they keep in silence. After minutes of ‘awkwardness’ comes by, finally Kyuhyun came. “Sohee... Are you alright?” Kyuhyun come to her with full of worry. “Ah! Kyuhyun. Come here, I need to tell you something.” Sohee says with signaling him to sit beside her. Kyuhyun sits and gives his what-is-it look. Sohee sighed and say...

*** ***