Chapter 5

Love is Weird

 

Chapter 5~ Comment and subscribe ^_^

_______________________

 

"But he’s kind. Don’t worry about it that much. Now, let’s eat for our goodbye party.” Her mom trying to calmed her down and they went to the restaurant and eat. After finished eating with their parents, Sohee asks her mom once again. “Mom, are you sure about this?” her mom looks at her dad and say, “yes I’m sure about this. And the guy who I told you before told me that he’s already arrived in our house.” Sohee just calmed herself trying not to be shocked. Her dad look her and sigh, he knows her daughter so well that he even know what she’s thinking now. Well, at least the guy was kind hearted. Finally, they arrived at ‘Sohee’s house’. She ran to her previous room to take her things without bid a goodbye to their parents. Her parents shook their heads seeing their daughter’s attitude. Now back to Sohee, she opens her room and saw no one’s there. She took her things quickly before someone noticed there’s Sohee in her room. But sadly, she has much stuff and suddenly someone opens the door from the toilet. Before it’s too late, Sohee ran to the exit door but ‘that guy’ caught her and ask, “What are you doing here?” Sohee’s trying not to see ‘the guy’ behind him and say “I’m taking my stuff away from here and put it in my room.” After saying that she quickly ran to her parent’s room (well, now it’s hers) even though she still has a lot stuff to pack. The guy still in his room and said to himself, “weirdo... Does she thinks that I just done from my bath while I just put my bathroom equipment? Well, now I’ll take her things and put it on her room. Ah Chunji, you are so kind *proud of himself*.” YEP! It's Chunji alright... But she still doesn’t know if it’s Chunji because you know it...

Chunji slowly knocks the door and Sohee opens it. Both of their eyes were widen seeing each other. And both of them scream in unison “You’re the one who live here?” And they say in unison once again “Yeah, I live here.” After saying it in unison twice, there comes the awkward situation again. Chunji clears his throat to break the silence and say “So, tomorrow is your first day of school huh? Hurry and go to sleep. It’s already late at night.” Sohee just nods and goes to her room in silence. The next day, Adeline woke up early and prepares to go to school. When she reached the dining table, she already saw Chunji with his cereal and pancakes. She just sit, take the cereal box and eat it. After eating their breakfast, Leeteuk bought her with his car to the school. And when they arrived, they saw L.Joe greet them frowning. Chunji and Sohee just giggle seeing that. Is he jealous? Sohee thinks that L.Joe's so cute yet handsome when he pouts. WAIT! Did she just say he’s cute yet handsome? “U-oh~ don’t tell me Sohee, did you like L.Joe?” as her heart asked. “How could you just forget Kyuhyun and like the person who hit you with his car? You don't even know him well!!! Snap over it! Sohee, can you hear me? Sohee!!!” Her heart shouted out loud. Well, it seems that Sohee can’t hear her heart right now because her eyes were glued to L.Joe who was smiled in relieved hearing Chunji’s explanation. Wait! He smiled in relieved? Don’t tell me... He also likes Sohee??? Oh poor Kyuhyun… He was left by Sohee in just 2 days and now he's nearly forgotten by Sohee? Well, at least she still wore the necklace that was given by Kyuhyun...

*** ***