Chapter 6

Love is Weird

 

I was so sad because my viewer was more than 100 but I have so little subscribers TT_TT Wish You (reader) would press the subscribe button for me...

________________________

School was about to start and all of the students went back to their own classroom. Like in those fairytales, Sohee was in the same class with L.Joe. The teacher went in and said to the students to introduce themselves. But all of that is changed when it appears to L.Joe’s turn, “Lee Byunghun? Oh you’ve been moved by the principle to the other class. I’m sorry that I just informed you now...” The teacher apologized. L.Joe just stared to Sohee sadly. “Ne Seongsaengnim,” he finally stands up and leave room. But that doesn’t mean they’ve been separated from each other. WAIT! This isn’t supposed to be Sohee and L.Joe love story; this supposed to be Sohee and Kyuhyun love story... URGH!!! Just forget it! Back to the story, Sohee made many friends in her class even though there’s only one friend that she trusted a lot she tells her many things, including her secret. She even told her about Kyuhyun. Her name is Linzy.

 

*school ends*

L.Joe came to Sohee’s class and search for her when suddenly Linzy came up from nowhere “Who are you looking for?” L.Joe didn’t respond her and keep searching for Sohee. “Ya! I’m asking you” Linzy was pissed because of L.Joe’s behavior. “Urgh... I’m finding Sohee! Happy?” L.Joe seems annoyed. “Oh... Why didn’t you say so? She’s at there *pointing at the end of the class*” L.Joe didn’t say anything more to Linzy and just rushed to Sohee a little bit then pushed Sohee from the back “Yo! Sohee... What’s up~” Sohee seems a little bit surprised and hit L.Joe's arm hardly (as usual). “You scared me to death you know! Well, I’m doing my project now when you surprised me and now I make a long scrath in my project *pouts*.” L.Joe felt sorry and said, “awww, I didn’t mean that... How about tomorrow we fix it together? Let’s come to School 1 hour before the school starts.” Sohee just nods in agreement and the time when Chunji picked her up, she bid her goodbye to L.Joe.

The next day Sohee prepared her school stuffs quickly and says. “Oppa, today I’m going to go to school without you, annyeong~” she doesn’t listen what will Chunji say and just went off to the school. When she arrived at school, she greeted L.Joe and starts to fix their her project. “They seem really happy together. I feel really bad for Kyuhyun...” Linzy and Chunji think the same way when they saw L.Joe and Sohee always together and smile. Day by day Sohee’s getting closer and closer to L.Joe. Even though Linzy and Chunji keep reminding her that she already has a boyfriend, but it seems like she’s ignoring it. And now, Linzy and Chunji seems doesn’t care anymore. They often go together and they seem pretty close to each other. OK, back to L.Joe and Sohee. L.Joe take her to the school’s garden. It’s really pretty when they seem to be kissing but someone called Sohee (that’s a relief... #Fiuhh). Sohee took her phone and answers it. “Hello? Oh Kyuhyun... Long time no see~ what? You want to go to my house? Really? Are you sure? Tomorrow? Ok then... Bye” as she closes her phone and excuse to L.Joe and bid her goodbye. L.Joe seems jealous but that doesn’t stop him from his evil mind.

It’s the day when Kyuhyun came to visit Sohee, and so was L.Joe’s evil plan. Sohee keeps waiting Kyuhyun to come and guide her into her house. Someone knocks the door and when Sohee comes to get it, it was no one but L.Joe. She was shocked seeing him but when L.Joe clears his throat, she let him in. All things were settled now, L.Joe even know when Kyuhyun will come and showed up. Sohee went to the kitchen and asks, “What do you want to drink?” L.Joe gives his you-know-my-favorite-drink look to Sohee and she just nods and made his favorite drink. Sohee prepared bubble tea for L.Joe and gives him some snacks when suddenly she falls onto the...

*** ***

 

OMO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?? IDK, comment and subscribe to see the next chapter ;)