Chapter 4

Love is Weird

 

Chapter 4 everybody~

Comment n subscribe :)

____________________

 

Sohee sighed and say “I’m going to study at here next month because my parents have many works in here. “WHAT?” Kyuhyun screamed his lungs out. “Sorry; I should’ve said it before.” Kyuhyun's still shocked when the nurse suddenly came and told them all that Sohee can go home later. After the nurse went out, Chunji quickly stands up and introduce himself and explain everything to Kyuhyun before he got misunderstood. When they’re on the way back to USA, Kyuhyun and Sohee didn’t talk to each other (because the thing that just happen earlier). Today must be a happy day but it turns out into an ‘awkward’ day. When they arrived back at USA, Kyuhyun take Sohee back to her home and say his final words before he drives to his house, “take care.” Sohee just nods and goes inside her house. The next day, she went to school. But there’s something different for Sohee. It’s like Kyuhyun stay away from her. What’s wrong with him? It’s been long since Sohee talks to Kyuhyun and 2 more days she’ll be leaving. So she decided to talk to him at lunch. She call his name many times but he seems didn’t recognized her. She thinks that he’s upset (because she’s be going to leave him). But if she’s going away, shouldn’t he spend more time with her? Sohee just sighed and took her things to her class when suddenly Kyuhyun calls her name from behind. She turns her head hoping that Kyuhyun might be saying good things before she leaves, but he only say that she drops her pen. He even didn’t take it for her. She just faked smile in disappointment.

Tomorrow is her last day in USA and she’s heading a farewell party. Although she headed the party so Kyuhyun came but he didn’t. All of the people in her school came except Kyuhyun. She’s really upset. So like, he hates her now because she’s going to leave? Sohee’s mind keep struggling her of negative thinking. Today is the day when Sohee’s going to Korea. She’s still sad. Kyuhyun even didn’t message or phone her. But then someone’s calling her name. She turns her head to look who is it and her eyes got widen. It’s Kyuhyun holding a beautiful flower and say "Surprise?” Sohee cry full of joy knowing that Kyuhyun’s still love her. She ran and hugs him tightly. And when they broke their hug, Adeline felt something on her neck. Yes, it’s a beautiful necklace. The necklace has a writing of ‘K♥S’ which you know what it means. Sohee wants to hug him again but her plane has arrived. Sohee waves him a goodbye while Kyuhyun says his last words to her in person, “Sohee, don’t you ever lose that necklace... I’ll always love you.” Kyuhyun give her a kiss in her forehead and wave her a goodbye. Sohee just smile widely, nods and wave for a goodbye too.

When she arrived at her new home in Korea, her jaw dropped seeing her new house. It’s really like her dream house. She’s scanning every single spot in her house. And finally, she stops in her room. Her room is quiet simple yet beautiful. She doesn’t wait any longer and started to unpack her things. When Sohee had finished unpacking, she cleaned the house also. After finished doing stuffs, someone knocks the door. Sohee turns the knobs and saw her dad. “Oh dad, I’ve finished cleaning the house and even prepare dinner for us and mo-” she was stop as her dad say “We? Didn’t your mom told you that you’re going to live here alone with--” her dad was cut off too when her mom gets inside the house. “Sohee... Mom was so sorry but you’ll live her alone because our job is back in USA. We really wanted to move you there to but you’ve been accepted at you new school. Sorry~” her mom confessed “WHAT? So you just leave me here, ALONE?” Sohee screams her lungs out. “But you don’t have to be worry, we already ask someone to guide you here. So, you’re going to stay in our room and that guy is going to sleep in your room.” Her mom explained. “GUY? Are you serious mom? I live with A GUY from Korea that I don’t know?” Sohee seems more mad and frustrated. “But he’s--

*** ***