Chapter 1

Love is Weird

So, First Chapter~ Enjoy♥

 

Today is Sohee’s first anniversary with Kyuhyun, her boyfriend… She was so happy because she’ll be going to Korea. Well, she is a Korea admits that she's TOTALLY inspired by Asians especially Koreans. You can see from the way she dress, make-up, hairdo and everything. A lot of people thinks that she’s from Korea. Ok, back to the story, so they’re going to spend a night in a hotel (Sohee doesn’t know the hotel yet). Before she leaves, Sohee makes a final check for the things she’ll bring to Korea. After finished checking her stuffs, she took her suitcase, went outside and waited for Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun came, they went to the ‘Airport’.


*in the airport*


Kyuhyun and Sohee waits in the waiting room. While waiting, they just were having fun with each other. But suddenly, Sohee felt someone’s watching her. She turned her head to see who’s watching her and it’s a man with a blonde hair wearing black glasses. Sohee shook it off and turn back to talk with Kyuhyun again. 39 minutes later, there’s an announcement that all of the passengers who’s heading from USA (yes, as you know they’re from USA) to Korea can go to the plane now. Kyuhyun and Sohee quickly gets up and go to the plane.

 

*at the plane*


 Sohee feels like someone’s watching her again. As she turns back to look, Kyuhyun interupted “What meal do you want to eat? It’s going to be a long journey you know”. Sohee turned back and shrug it off then reply Kyuhyun “Duh, I know that~ Do you think I am a kid?” "Umm.. Yea?" Kyuhyun said jokingly and both of them laugh. “Seriously, what do you want to eat?” “Ah fine, I want a… umm… *flipping the page of the menu* I want this one *pointing to a picture of a Beijing fried rice*” Kyuhyun replied “I know you will pick that, ‘coz I know that your favorite food is Asian food. Remember when we go to China, you almost ate like 6 dishes in a row *start to laugh again*.”
Sohee hit his arm HARDLY “Well that’s not funny mister *cross her arm and pouts* and FYI, the lady beside you are waiting for the orders” “Well sorry then you young little missy *messing with Sohee’s hair*” Then Sohee slap Kyuhyun’s hand hardly, AGAIN “Hey! I do my hair for like 2 hours and you just mess it up? Tsk, really~ just get the order…” “Fine, fine~ umm miss, I want 1 Beijing fried rice, 1 spaghetti bolognaise and 2 plain water please” And the lady just nod then go away.


 It’s been like 10 hours of their sleep and it’s for them to eat their breakfast. Kyuhyun got pie with a coffee and Sohee has her scramble egg with an iced tea. After finish eating they just watch movies, playing games and so... They just keep doing the same thing until the rest of the day (I know... I know... Boring life in plane).
Finally, they arrived at Korea. They rent a taxi go to the hotel and go to their room. Sohee’s eyes widen when she see the hotel’s room. It’s looks more like an apartment. It has 2 rooms, and 1 HUGE living room.  ‘Wow’ is the only word she can say. “You like it? I think you’ll be sleeping in the Blue room and I’ll sleep in the White room.  Now, let’s unpack our things and go somewhere to eat.” Sohee only nods and did as he say.
They eat at a fancy restaurant (even though the food isn't good at all). They enjoy their time together when suddenly Sohee felt someone’s watching her AGAIN. She looks at the back and saw the same blonde-guy that have been watching her since they arrived in the airport. Sohee only shook her head once again and continues to eat her food. After finnished eating their dinner, they decided to go a mall and buy some accesorries. Both of them bought a bracelet with each other’s name on it. After they finish walking, shopping and whatsoever, suddenly…


*** ***

So? Is it nice :3 Comment and subscribe people XD