Love is painful but the pain is beautiful

Love is painful but the pain is beautiful

Note: As always, sorry for the possible mistakes!

Jiyong’s POV

This is the day; the day finally my song will be sung on TV! And… the day Seunghyun… My Seunghyun will go to Japan.

My heart is fluttering like butterfly when I thought about my song. Millions of people will hear my song. This is the biggest achievement I made so far. I made it with the support of my Seunghyun. It will be a present for both of us. But he won’t be here… with me.

It is not that I don’t understand him. It is not that I am angry with him or I love him less. But it doesn’t prevent me to get hurt; it breaks my heart. It is just… I need some time.

After that night I left the mansion. I have been staying with Taeyang for two days now. Ah, do I have to mention Daesung too?

I just need some time and he understands me. I know it is hard for him to let me go; I can read it from his eyes. It was actually hard for me too. I have been missing him so much and it is only 2 days. But even if I miss him I was not ready. Especially while he was preparing to leave for Japan.

I know he is a mafia leader, okay? I know it very well and I have been facing its consequences from the beginning and I will in the future. And if you consider even my father involves with mafia…I have to deal with this world during my life. So I understand why he has to find her killers. But this won’t help him, okay? This won’t help me either! I understand but I don’t approve! I don’t like it!

Why can’t he just let it go? He suffered enough… He said that now he found me and he was healed so… Right now he doesn’t need to do this. It will… just hurt him more; he will face the same pain again.

My heart is aching when I thought the pain he went through. Without knowing I am the one who took his pain away and I am so glad. But now… he was jumping on the same pain again.

Okay. That’s okay. I can heal you one more time Seunghyun. I can do it. I will just… do it.

I admit it; I was really shaken with the thought of a replacement thing. But after talking to Seunghyun, now I now that I was over reacted. I can’t help it; when I first heard it I couldn’t help myself but thought like that. Seunghyun, as always could guess that. He knows me. Thank God we know each other well. We always get over the difficulties hand in hand with him and this time we will do it like this, too.

I am not running away. After some time, I will return to him. Because I need him to live, I need him to even… breathe.

The other day Se7en hyung visited me. Actually I was also planning to talk to him. I don’t know what to ask him but I just felt a need to talk to hyung.

He actually surprised me with his comments. He talked about how he always tried to convince Seunghyun to let this thing go and continue to live. He even mentioned that his father also made an early retirement to take Seunghyun to Korea and make him forget about her and focusing the business.

Hyung thinks like me; he should let it go. But he also asked me to understand him.

“Every man has his own way Jiyong. Sometimes you can’t completely understand the other person or you can’t approve so all you can do is just to respect his decision. I bet you will feel better if you just do this.”

I felt better after our talk; he was right so I just have to think simply. He told me about the early times when we met and how Seunghyun was trying his best to make me fall in love with him and how they had fights because of me. I laughed a lot but I also understood more about Seunghyun’s situation. How sensitive his situation was…. What if I didn’t fell in love with him? Hyung said that he didn’t even want to think this possibility. He also didn’t forget to mention how Seunghyun loves me. But he really didn’t need to tell me this; I knew it very well. It was easy to feel Seunghyun’s love. He always made me feel loved and I know he will continue to do.

Then I sent a gift to Seunghyun; my latest song. I gave him to hyung to deliver him. I had made the song about a week ago and I was waiting for right time to make him listen. After our talk with hyung, I felt like to give the song to my Seunghyun. I don’t know if he would listen since he really doesn’t like or care music but… I just gave it.

I looked at the watch. Seunghyun should have already been in the plane. . I have planned to call him before he left! I forgot about the time… Damn.

I collapsed on the couch. 2 more hours to TV program. I invited Seungri too. Taeyang, Seungri, of course, Daesung and I will watch it together! Wow! 2 more hours to my song!

At least Seungri came early and we spent time together until the broadcast. But Taeyang was nowhere to be seen. I called him finally and I learnt that he was just shopping for some drinks and stuff and he said that he would be at home in time… but he couldn’t.

I called him again but no answer. Finally I gave up because they announced the group! I have already heard the beginning of my song! I uncontrollably jumped to my feet and started to watch.

Oh my… We did the recording together and I listened the studio version but… They did better with live!

I heard the door opened but I didn’t look because I know it was Taeyang.

“You are late!” I just shouted.

Both my eyes and ears were fixed on the screen so I just couldn’t even look at who was coming.

Suddenly a pair of warm arms wrapped around my body gently and I smelled the familiar scent of my man. Seunghyun.

“Sorry I am late,” he whispered into my ear.

I forgot to breathe for a while and then I suddenly shivered between his arms. He hugged me tighter and my head fell on his shoulder.

We just watched the rest of the performance together without even saying a word; without even moving.

My name was written on the screen: as composer, lyricist and producer. I smiled widely and Seunghyun whispered again, “Congratulations, baby.”

Seungri and Taeyang also came and hugged me. They all loved the song. And… me? I was the happiest man in the world right now!

It was the biggest success so far for me and… my love… is with me.

I can’t believe that Taeyang and Seunghyun even bought champagne! Haha we just celebrated it with the champagne but Seungri kept saying that we should make a proper celebration and Seunghyun agreed with him.

Then we left the boys inside and we walked to the terrace together hand in hand. We just stood and gazed at the stars without talking. It was already May and the weather is so nice but tonight there was a breeze and I just shivered a little. Without knowing Seunghyun’s jacket was on my shoulders.

I looked up at him and smiled. My loving Seunghyun. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder.

The one who broke the silence was Seunghyun. He broke our silence murmuring a song; my song.

“Love is painful all the love is painful. Repeating like a fool. That’s what I always do. But pain is beautiful. It’s same as you.”

Can I just put this on repeat and listen to Seunghyun singing over and over again??? Is it possible? Oh God…

It was really hard to get myself together; I even felt a little dizzy. I just closed my eyes and then took a deep breathe.

I turned to Seunghyun and looked into his eyes that were shining under the moonlight.

“You had my gift,” I could only say.

“Yes, I did. In return, I just couldn’t find anything as precious as your gift so I just… tried to sing the song for you.”

I held both of his hands tightly and buried my face into his chest.

“This was the most amazing gift I have ever had.”

“You little liar, my voice ,” he said laughing slightly.

“You almost gave me a heart attack! You don’t know what you did to me!” I said and looked up at him pouting.

He kissed my pout, “Then I shouldn’t sing for you again.”

I hit to his chest playfully, “You are being mean!”

He laughed and then hugged me tightly. I also wrapped my arms around his torso.

“So… I am the one who is painful and at the same time beautiful?”

He asked suddenly. I hide my blushing face to his chest.

“Yes.”

“Then I will try my best to be only beautiful from now on, my love.”

My heart is stopped. At least I felt like this. But I am sure I stopped breathing. Then I came to my senses with a sob. When did I start crying?!

I clenched my hands to his shirt tightly and cried loudly. He just let me cry only caressing my back and hair. Then he whispered to my ear softly, “I promise.”

Seunghyun’s POV

I am glad that Jiyong wanted to return to home with me tonight. I didn’t expect this; yes actually we did not have a fight but I just thought that he needed more time. It was not easy for him; it was not easy for both of us.

I guess we both are the same; even if we hurt each other we can only heal when we are together. It is not good for us to be apart. Even only for 2 days he was gone but I even didn’t want stay at the mansion without him; I can only call the mansion as home if Jiyong is in it.

Now… no more secrets, no more walls between us… Jiyong did a lot for me, sacrificed a lot for me. Now… I will be a better man for my baby.

Tonight, I wanted to make him happy. I never thought that he would cry like this… My baby. At least I know he didn’t cry because of sadness but it hurts anyway.

After I listened to his song, I have already decided to let things go; just like Jiyong said. He was right from the beginning. I was just stuck with the same thought: revenge.

But… After I listened to song I recalled our memories and what we had with Jiyong. We had a very special, very unique thing with Jiyong. I have a life with him; I started a new life with him. Revenge is just a pathetic action because it is useless. I have a special thing in my hands and I will spend all of my life for this precious thing; my love for Jiyong. I don’t need anything, I don’t need a revenge.

Since Jiyong healed me, this revenge thing suddenly became only a burden to me. But I couldn’t realize this until I talk to Jiyong. It just became a thing that I should do but there was no emotion in it anymore; no hatred, no sadness, anything.

Jiyong seems more relaxed now so I took him to the garden with a bottle of red wine. There is still something I need to tell him. I won’t hide anything from him so I would end this matter tonight.

We sat down on the swing together and he put his head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around his waist and looked up the sky filled with stars.

“I am so glad that you didn’t go.”

I kissed his head, “You were right from the beginning. But there is something I want to say.”

He raised his head up and looked at me, “Please, tell me baby,” he said and caressed my face with his palm.

“Baby… I believe you can understand that this thing also has two sides. Except from revenge, there may be also something that can be a threat for our Japan headquarters so… We should investigate it.”

He sighed but he nodded. I know he doesn’t like it but he understands.

“So I talked with dad. It was a serious situation but I said that I won’t do it. He gladly accepted this and Se7en and he went to Japan to solve the problem. I am out.”

He looked at me with shining eyes. Then he smiled and hugged me.

“I love Choi dad…” he said.

I laughed, “He loves you too.”

“I am so happy that… you let it go Seunghyun. I just… don’t want you to suffer anymore.”

“That’s okay baby, don’t worry about me anymore.”

I squeezed him between my arms and kissed the top of his head.

“Thank you,” suddenly he whispered.

“For what, kid?” I asked smiling.

“For everything you do, tonight was very special for me.”

“No baby, you don’t need to thank. You have already thanked me with your success. So I just should congratulate you. So… congratulations baby.”

He blushed with my words. I pecked his lips lightly.

“I couldn’t do this if you didn’t help me Seunghyun.”

“No baby, you could do this even without me. You got the talent, you are gifted. You would achieve this sooner or later.”

“Sooner or later… It became real so soon, because of you,” he said and hugged me again.

“We couldn’t make a proper celebrat….” He silenced me with putting his finger on my lips.

“Oh please… Don’t start this celebration thing like Seungri. We made the best celebration here! I can’t imagine a better celebration.”

“You are being selfish here! If it was me you would throw a party!”

He giggled, “Yeah, I would do that.”

I suddenly took him on my lap and without he couldn’t erase his surprise I started to kiss him.

He slowly relaxed between my arms and started to respond to my kiss. While I was tasting his mouth and caressing his back, he wrapped his arms around my neck.

We were both out of breath when we broke the kiss and he put his head on mine.

“What was that?” he asked smiling with his eyes closed.

“I just miss you so much and I couldn’t resist your cute giggle.”

He giggled again and then I attack his lips again but he blocked me putting his hand on his lips then giggled more. So I tried one more time to kiss him but he didn’t let me. He was playing with me now. I was trying to kiss him while he was giggling nonstop.

“If you don’t let me kiss you, you will get a punishment for giggling so much!” I warned him trying to put a serious face.

He laughed throwing his head back.

“You asked for this!” I said and then suddenly stood up causing him to almost fell but I caught him.

I threw him on my shoulder and walked to the pool. He understood my intention so started to struggle like a little cat.

I don’t have any intention to throw him into pool because it was still chilly. I can’t risk him to catch a cold. But making him a little scared won’t hurt anybody, right? Haha! He started to even beg right now! I am having so much fun!

I put him to ground near pool but didn’t let him escape. I put my hand around his waist and held him closer to me.

“Now… a kiss or you will all get wet, baby.”

“No!” he said trying to escape from grip. He was laughing, I was expecting some fear.

So he wants to continue to play this game. Then lets make it a little dangerous.

I grabbed him from his waist and took him to the edge of the pool. His feet were now touching the water.

“You heartless man!” he shouted.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

“Am I heartless? You are the one who can’t even give a little kiss!”

“Okay okay! I surrender!” he shouted.

I put him on my shoulder and carried him to swing again. I sat down with him on my lap again and then I captured his face with both of my hands.

“Now, where were we?” I asked smirking.

“You cheated, big man,” he said pouting.

“You cheated too! Giggling so cutely and not letting me to kiss you?”

“You are hopeless…” he said smiling cutely.

“You are a criminal. Smiling like this is a crime.”

He smiled more and then leaned for a kiss.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you all like it! Next chapter will be the final chapter as you can guess ^_^

I will start a new story soon. So I hope you will like this one too. And one more thing, I also need a beta reader so if someone wants you help, please contact with me ^__^

Thank you !