Debt...

My Stubborn Seniorita

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZb_CHbpe-I

 

 

[Chapter 01:]  Debt....

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]

 

Saturday come and just like always you and Kikwang hangout together, you two were on the living room of Kikwang house watching some horror movie. Your head was on Kikwang lap while popping some popcorn into his mouth not taking his eyes off of the screen.

After hours of watching you decided to go home early, Kikwang insisted to walk you home but he never win to your stubborness. You arrived home after 5 minutes your house is not that far away from Kikwang so you just walk back home. You take off you shoe as you enter to your small house.

"Umma, I'm back"You shout as you walk towards the kitchen to see your mother seating on the chair crying with lots of unpaid bill infront of her. In an instant you rush to her side and asked what's wrong.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah, I'm not a good mother"She cried, You looked at her worriedly then hug her tight, patting her back.

"Shh, don't say that. It's not true, you are a great mother to me"You said.

"No I'm no good for a mother"She shook her head, it hurt you seeing your beloved mother in this situation.

"Shh..Tell me what happen?"You asked not pulling from the hug.

"My business has bankrupt and my business partner runaway with all our money."Your eyes widen after hearing what happened to your mother.

"I already told you she can't be trusted, but you did listen to me."You said as you pulled from the hug to look at your mother, she never meet eyes to you in shame.

"I know, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"She cried even more, you sighed as you pulled her to another tight hug.

"Shh... you don't have to feel sorry for me, everything will be ok"You patted her back but she shook her head again and pulled from you.

"No.... I need that money to pay for all my debt."You look at all unpaid bill on the table and sighed.

"Don't worry I~"You were cut off by you mother.

"You don't understand ~~~~~ah, the money that I use to that business was from the loan shark and now they want their money back"Your mother said that shocked you.

"What you barrowed some money to a loan shark? Umma, why did you do that?"You asked she didn't answer and just cried, you closed your eyes and sighed again to calm yourself. You open your eyes and look at your miserable mother again. "How much did you barrowed? If it's not that big, we can~"You were cut off again.

"10 million won"Your eyes widen in shocked when you heard the amount.

"1......10 mi...million....won?"You asked as she nodded her head. "Umma how can you barrowed money with big amount?"You sighed. "Where the hell were going to get that kind of money"You said you stood up from your seat as your mother keep crying, you stared at the ceiling in frustration. "When they want their money back?"You asked.

"In 2 weeks. They say if I didn't give their money back in two weeks they going to take everything we had"Your mother said.

"In 2 weeks? How can we get that big amount of money in two weeks?"You asked frustrated.

"I don't know, I don't know"Your mother said miserably, you sighed again and pulled her into a tight hug. "Shh~ stop crying everything will be ok, I promise. I going to look some jobs tomorrow."You said and your mother pulled away from you and shook her head.

"No, your not doing to work."She said.

"Umma I have too."You said.

"But your studying, I don't want this to affect to your studies"She reason.

"It wont, I will go to school at the morning then went to work after school."You assured her.

"But~"

"No more buts umma, I promise this will not affect to my studies."You said as you pulled her into another hug. "So don't stress yourselves to much, I'm going to help you with any problems. What's the use of being your daughter if I'm not going to help you"You said.

"I'm sorry I put you into this mess ~~~~~ah, I just thought~"You cut her off.

"Shhh~ stop apologizing, take some rest I know your so tired. Go and rest, I'll the dinner"You said to your mother and she didn't agrue back and obey you. You look at her went to her room as you sighed again, you stood up and start preparing dinner for you and to your mother.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You woke up extra early today, you wash up and dress after that you walk out from your room to see your mother preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Umma what are you going? You should rest some more"You said as you walk to the kitchen.

"No I'm fine already and beside I need to make something for you before you look for some job"She said.

"No need, I will just eat on the way so just take some more rest ok"You said as you pushed her back to her room.

"But~"

"ah ah no buts, go rest some more umma and I'll be back later ok?"You said and she nodded her head, you smile as you place a soft kiss to her forehead before heading out from the house.

 

You were walking at the busy street of Seoul, looking for some luck but 2 hours had been passed and you've been rejected for nteeth times now. You take some rest on the bench at the park crossing the last job offer on the news paper. You sighed as your stomach start complaining in hunger. "Aish..Shut up will you" You hissed to your hungry stomach. You stood up again and continue searching a job.

You walk passed a cafe then went back as you saw the signed outside. "WANTED: Waitress/Waiter" A smile light on your face as you went inside to apply.

After some interview they hired you as a waitress and you can start tomorrow after your class. The payment is good to 100 won per hour. You thank the manager for hiring you and went back home.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue....

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction