Her personal bodyguard

My Stubborn Seniorita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdiuG3QUdP0

 

[Chapter 05:]  Her personal bodyguard...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

 

Everything happened so passed, you were now seating on the bed at your new bedroom, at your new house.You look around at the modern bedroom and sighed.

How came I ended up here. - You thought.

 

|Flashback|

You were seating at the living of your messy house you're mother just finished giving treatment at your wound, an old man on his 60's seating at the couch opposite to you, Jaejoong was standing behind him like a personal bodyguard.

Who are they? And what are they going here? - You thought.

You mother sat beside you after she set aside the first aid kite. The old man infront of you smile at the both of you and said. "I been waiting for this moment to see you two again." He paused. "Why did you run away Soojin~ah after my son funeral?" President Ahn asked your mother, you look at your mother then at the old man again.

They know each other? - You thought.

"Mianhaeyo~ abonim, I become a coward. I'm scared that they might also kill me and my daughter so I run away" You're mother start to tear up.

Abonim? Who is he really? - You thought as you become lost to what they were saying.

President kneel down infront of your mother as he hold her both hands. "They will not going to hurt you, I wont let anyone hurt the both of you" President Ahn said as he look at you.

"You must be ~~~~~ah, god you've grown up to a beautiful lady" He said as he kneel infront of you. Confuse to what was happening you look at you mother who was still crying then at the old man infront of you.

"W...who are you?" You asked politely, he smile as he caress your cheek. "~~~~~~ah I'm Ahn Daewoon, you're father's father" He said.

"You...you're my grandfather?" You asked as he proudly nodded his head, tears skip from your eyes as he pulled you in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy to finally find you and your mother, I been searching for the both of you for so long now"He said as he pulled from the hug and look at you in the eyes.

After the tearing reunion with your grandfather, he insisted for you and your mother to live with him. At first you don't want to leave the neighborhood where you grown up and also you don't want to leave without saying goodbye to Kikwang. But in the end you said yes, you're just going to visit Kikwang and tell about your new life. Daewoon said you didn't have to bring anything so the four of you step into white limo and headed to your new house mansion.

|End of Flashback|

There was a light knock on the door, you look up to see your mother poking her head. "Umma~""Can I come in?" She asked, you nodded your head as she sat beside you on the bed.

"I'm sorry honey if I didn't tell about your father before" You mother apologize for a hundred times now. You shook your head as you look at her. "You don't have to apologize to me, umma. I understand you just want to protect me." You said, your mother caress your cheek.

"I'm glad I raise you so well, I'm sure you're father was so proud of you" She said, you just smile at her. "You're grandfather said we will eat dinner soon so prepare already, ok? I'm going back to my room for now" She said as she left your room.

You were left alone again, you once look around again then sighed for hundred times now since you learn the truth of your identity.

I guess this is it, Jung ~~~~~ Fighting you can do it. - You thought.

"But I miss Kikwang~oppa already" You pouted.

 

Meanwhile at President Ahn office, Jaejoong was standing infront of his boss waiting for his order. President Ahn look at Jaejoong with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you Jaejoong~ah for finding my daughter-in-law and her daughter the inherit of Ahn Corp." He thank Jaejoong.

"It's nothing sir, I just doing my works. Sorry for taking me so much time to look for them~" Jaejoong was interrupt by the president.

"No it's ok, the good thing is they are by my side now" President Ahn said. "Jaejoong~ah~"

"Yes, president Ahn?"

"I want you to be my granddaughter's personal bodyguard, is that ok with you?" President asked Jaejoong look at him, he can't say no to the president. He help him so much in his life. Jaejoong nodded his head. "Of course, President Ahn" Jaejoong said.

"Good, you're dismiss now"President Ahn said as Jaejoong left the office. As soon as Jaejoong close the door he saw you walking down the stairs.

Out of all the girls at her age, why it has to be her? the missing princess of Ahn family. - Jaejoong thought as he watch you come down the stairs.

What is he looking at? Yah look away ahjussi. - You shout in your head.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue....

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction