A Bad Encounter

My Stubborn Seniorita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZBc

 

 

[Chapter 03:]  A Bad Encounter....

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]

 

The next morning it was a miracle for you to wake up so early in weekdays, you take a long shower then get dress to your school uniform, you walk down to the kitchen to find your mother already preparing breakfast for the both of you. You walk to the fridge to get a bottle of milk when you saw there's no left already. You silently sighed, you look at your mother who busily cooking.

I think I need another job. - You thought. Your mother look at you as she place a plate of eggs on the table.

"What are you still standing there? Sit and eat your breakfast already or your going to be late"Your mother said as you snap on your thought.

"Oh....mm ne" You sat on the chair and your mother sat across from your, the two of you start eating your breakfast. Done you help your mother clean the dishes.

"You should go, Kikwang's waiting for you by the gate already" Your mother said.

"But~"

"Go, I can take care of this. Then I can go and look for a job"She said as you nodded your head, you kissed her cheek as you walk out from the house and rode your bike to go to school, as always Kikwang is already waiting for you by the gate of Seoul Public High.

"What a miracle, for the first time your not late ~~~~~ah"Kikwang said when you stop infront of him, you pout as you get down from your bike and lightly slap Kikwang on his musculine arm.

"Oww.."He hissed.

"Yah! that's not hurt"You said as Kikwang laughed at your cuteness, the both of you walk to your class, you didn't tell Kikwang about your family problem cause you don't want him to get worried. Lunch come you and Kikwang went to the cafeteria to get your lunch. 

After getting some lunch the two of you walk out to your hangour place at the school garden. The both of you sat under the big shaddy tree and start eating your lunch.

Soon enough school ended you were packing your things while Kikwang was waiting for you by the door. Done you run towards him, he smile at you as the two of you start walking to your bike. Kikwang unlock it for you.

"mm.. oppa I'm not walking with you today"You carefully said Kikwang stood up and look at you.

"What? Why?"Kikwang asked.

"I need to do something before I go home."You simply state.

"Then I go with you."Kikwang insisted but you shook your head.

"I don't want to bother you oppa, I can go by myself"You said.

"But~"

"No more buts oppa, I'll be fine. So you don't need to worry."You assured Kikwang sighed in defeat.

"Fine, text me when you get home ok?"He said as you nodded your head.

"Ok take care ~~~~~ah"Kikwang said and left to go home. You sighed as watch him disappeared to the corner, you ride you bike and started your way to your work place. You were humming on your way to your work when out of nowhere a man with a cup of coffee on his hand show up infront of you.

"Off~"You manage to pulled the break before you crash him with your bike, but unfortunately his coffee split to his coat. "Mianhae~"You bowed apologized to what happen. The man look at you in anger written all over his face.

"Yah! look what you've done"He hissed glaring at you. Shocked from what he said, your eyes narrowed. "Yah! don't yah me, I apologize already and beside it's not my fault. You show up out nowhere"You said glaring back at him.

"huh..You were the one cause the damage and you have the right to talk back like that at me?"He asked.

"I apologize already to you, but I take it back because of your rude attitude"You said.

"Why you~... Pay for my coat"He said.

"What? are you nuts. Why do I have to pay for your coat, when you were that one who just pop up out of nowhere"You paused. "Look I don't have time for your cries, I have work to go to"You continue and about to leave when hold your bike.

"Yah~ what the hell do you want? I'm going to be late for my job"You said.

"You're not leaving until you pay me for my coat"He stubbornly said.

"How many times to I have to tell you its not my fault, you just come out, out of nowhere. So let me through"You also stubbornly said.

"No!"He firmly said.

"Why you~"You glared at him. "Oh look" You point on something when he look away you immediately left. "Yah! come back here~"He called. You raise your hand and wave not looking back at him.

"Aish.. that schoolgirl"Jaejoong hissed as he looked his coat. He look up again at you turn the corner. Flaming in anger he when to his car and drive off home.

 

While on the other hand you arrive on time to your work, you change to your working uniform then start doing your work, you were a waitress on V.I.P cafe, you were cleaning a table when you start mumbling to yourself.

"aish. who do he think he is? he is the one who's fault and he want me to pay him? I will never waste my money and give it to you stupid ahjussi"You mumble.

Your work ended at 10 you change back to your school uniform and started headed home. When you arrived home you see your mother on the kitchen asleep, you sighed as you walk to her side and lightly poke her.

"Umma, why are you sleeping here? go to your room and rest there, it's cold out here"You said as she slowly open her eyes and look at you.

"~~~~~ah, you just come home?"Your mother asked as you nodded your head.

"Did you eat dinner already?"she asked again.

"mm.. I eat already, so stop worrying"You smile. "You should rest into your room"You said.

"mm.. I go rest now, you should rest too"She said as she walk up to her room to rest. You walk to the fridge to drink a glass of water before doing to your own room to rest.

"What a tiring day"You said as you slam your body to your bed, you were about to sleep when yout remember something. "Kikwang~oppa" You immediately search for your phone to text Kikwang saying you got home safe in sound. After a few seconds you receive a message from Kikwang.

To: ~~~~~~

From: Kikwang~oppa

Yah! where did you go? what did you do? I was waiting to your text for 6 hours already.

 

To: Kikwang~oppa

From: ~~~~~~

I will tell you tomorrow, but for not I'm tired, so I want to go to sleep already. Mianhae oppa

 

To: ~~~~~~

From: Kikwang~oppa

Oh ok.. I will let you rest now, but you have to explain everything to me tomorrow. Good night ~~~~~~.

 

To: Kikwang~oppa

From: ~~~~~~

Night oppa.

 

You put your phone to the nightstand and go to sleep.

Aish.. I hope I wont see that ahjussi anymore, his annoying jerk. - You thought then went to deep slumber.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue....

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction